of     1   

FootballHD
#158853730Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

Hello, my name is FootballHD and I have decided to retire as a player and coach of the OFL. It all started in season two, where I had went to a F/A training at the Old Football League: Training Facility. There, it was a group of F/A's/Draftees competing, I was playing CB and WR, after a couple snaps Letruce approached me. He asked the simple question: "What team are you on" I simply replied with "None, I just joined this league 2 hours ago." He then teleported me and asked me if I wanted to join the ROBLOX Panthers, and everyone else in the facility scouting was chatting saying "Don't join them, they cheat" However, I did not care. I said sure, and I went to tryout. When we were there, I had no clue what I was doing. I was only from OFL by BJJScrambler, which meant I either went deep or begged for passes. Which I always went deep. He assigned routes I had no clue were. He told me and gave me a shot on the team. The next practice, the coaches "Letruce, Lordblackfire and Patriots0117 were all deciding who to release/cut. They all agreed to cut me, but Patriots didn't want me to get cut. So eventually, after arguing they decided to give me another shot. Throughout the couple of practices after their decision, I became First Team Offense. I was pretty excited about starting for a team, although they weren't the hottest team in the league in S2, they were relevant in the playoff race. My first game, was a horrible one. We had faced the rams, who were 1-0 along with us, and we ended up losing something like 64-32. The second game was also awful. We faced the Firecats, the same result happened, complete dominance over us. I was still yet to get a touchdown after playing every offensive snap 2 straight games. Eventually, the next week we faced the snowhawks. This game, I gained more trust in our quarterbacks, Letruce, Truudimes and Lordblackfire. I ended up having a decent game, scoring my first touchdown, which my stats were exactly: 9 REC 182 Yards 2 TD, 1-2PTer. For a rookie, I felt that was a good game. However, after that game we faced the punishers and I remember being covered by FolesPhilly all game long after the first play I got a catch, and I got completely shutout. The only other throw to me ended up being a 100 yard pick 6 by FolesPhilly. After that week, I decided to request a trade to a new team. A couple of coaches offered. Letruce was loyal to me, though. I asked for the huskies. Even though Letruce had better offers from Mack and Cptkush, he stuck with Matthew's offer of Candycane + 4 draft picks. When I was on the huskies, I gained a pretty nice friendship with Geeo75. The season 2 Huskies were most likely the worst team in s2. Half of the team from my perspective had no clue what a football was. I eventually demanded a trade after being frustrated with the lack of practices and activity with them.The Firecats, I really enjoyed playing on. The team in s2 wasn't just so much mature then the Panthers and Huskies, they worked as a team, which I enjoyed. However, the next day I saw everyone in the group was gone. MrMackHD had left the group aswell, and the whole team left. So did I, thinking Mack wouldn't return, and I signed with the Panthers for the last 4 games of the Regular season after playing just 2 games with them. I was immediatly ranked first team offense, and I ended up having a really good season with Letruce at quarterback. We ended up making the playoffs In the playoffs, I could not attend my first playoff game. And we lost, BADLY to the firecats. The pro-bowl roster was released that week. I ended up searching through it, seeing I was starting WR for the OEC roster, coached by Bunglest. I was extremely excited to play in it. I ended up having a quiet game with just 3 REC 166 YARDS 2 TDs in a 53-52 loss. The next season couple of seasons were just me offensive coordinating teams. Untill season 4. Season 4, I was given head coach of the Panthers. I'm not even going to drive into this, because we all know how it ended up. With a nuke from Bunglest receiving head coach because I could not consume enough time to coach, with family illnesses, so I was a HC bust, according to the whole OFL. ( 2-1 record ) Last season, I was happily playing WR/CB for the Punishers led by Sweggbertz. I enjoyed that team as much as any other before. However, I noticed Letruce was going to be fired as a head coach, and he was the reason I was a player in the OFL. I wanted to play for him the last game, and so I dropped out of the Playoff-bound Punishers to be a loyal player and play for Letruce's final game as head coach. Anyway, that's really all. I do not have enough time to continue my journey of the OFL, but it was a great experience, and I wont be forgetting it anytime soon. -FootballHD. Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
hockeydude026
#158853877Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

TLDR YOU QUIT BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD GOOD NIGHT
FootballHD
#158854152Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:06 AM GMT

(; Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
Thad_Castle
#158854419Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

Always said you were one of the most underrated WRs in the OFL. Good luck to you man.
Derrick2Henry
#158854672Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:14 AM GMT

It's sad to see u leave I hope u come back have a good day in retirement
FootballHD
#158855318Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

Thank's USA,Lev. Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
cuchuIainn
#158869875Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:30 AM GMT

gooby football ;[
FootballHD
#158881978Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:56 PM GMT

Goodbye kidbuu ;( good luck with the Greats. Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
NarwhalProdigy
#159079368Wednesday, April 01, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

LOL.OLOLOLOL THUIS NOOB
BackUp1084
#159079699Wednesday, April 01, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

TLDR YOU QUIT BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD GOOD NIGHT
CrossbowJoe
#159082447Wednesday, April 01, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

tl dr u r a trap and ur v@g1n@ was leaked
bennysantana_BD
#159089157Wednesday, April 01, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

u shuold have retired earlier
FootballHD
#159089177Wednesday, April 01, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

Thanks for the support guys. . . Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
bennysantana_BD
#159089213Wednesday, April 01, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

I support your retirement.
NarwhalProdigy
#159541768Monday, April 06, 2015 3:07 PM GMT

wooo cant wait to celebrate :D
Gorten
#159588238Tuesday, April 07, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

Noob

of     1