of     1   

Crawfly
#158856878Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

Information: Would let users who upload shirts and pants adjust the body parts of the default Robloxian who is depicted wearing the apparel that the creator uploaded. The moving and adjusting would be like the Move tool in Studio, and the Rotate tool in Studio (aka c-frame). It would add a sense of uniqueness into every upload, and give it a lot more kick.
ArchKnight99
#158858051Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

I support. I see how this could be useful to clothing designers. C&G the moment you realize you shouldn't have clicked that link.
busypeanut
#158858085Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

Supert!1!1!11 TURN UP
GamerYoshi
#158860493Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:48 AM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████ ░░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░░░██ ███░░░░░██░░░░██░██████████ ████████░░░░░░████░░░░░░░██ ████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██████████ ████░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░██ ████░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██████████ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█ ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░████░░█ █████████░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░█ ███░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████ ░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░██████ ░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
TixPile
#158862146Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:19 AM GMT

No support. This will give me cancer.
Daniel_Peterson
#158864612Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:38 AM GMT

Oh my dear deer, i think that roblox should add a centipede package Then everyone could crawl around like this ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ This is making me eating marbles I really like basketballs, they're softer than marbles and still taste fine Reply if you agree with all of this And also reply if u cri evertiem m89 rest in penquins ;-; 3spooky5me

of     1