of     1   

XYoungTygaX
#158997975Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

(Hook) Ridin on this money plane to Heaven Pray to God that it could go forever Cuz I'm never landin back Never landin never landin back(x2) (Verse 1) Ya you see my flying above all my haters Ain't (F)n with yall right now catch me later Doing what I can to rise to top and become greater Tryna shine bright like a star and never tryna fade down deep into hell Never goin give up and never fail but if I do oh well I see it infront of me the light of greatness Have issues to fix in my life do it on my own with no maintenance All it's gonna take is some time and patience Ima knock the bad past out of place like it never existed My times are over from suffering and the bad thoughts I resisted Yeah right now my mind and my heart are having a war The (S) is really startin to hurt can't take it no more Have a stack of money that I can lean towards Working on great songs to receive awards There were always road blocks in my damn brain Got me so frustrated I could feel the blood rushing through my veins How insane,that I didn't rage I know there are others that are on the same page (Hook) Ridin on this money plane to Heaven Pray to God that it go forever Cuz I'm never landin back Never landin never landin back(x2) (Verse 2) Time to focus all on the positive side My life will tell if it'll be alright Ima be like superman beat through those obstacles with my might One fight and then I'm moving on Never goin back when you see in gone I know I'm not thinking wrong Yes I know that my journey to success if long But not if I complete it Give it a little challenge and then compete it If it's hungry for more success then feed it But if not then I win beat it I always had of having all the money and gold Signing with labels and having my merchandise sold Just keep adding to the stack of green at my house Saving some to buy good goodies for my future spouse But that all depends on what I accomplish here Always stay on the right track never over steer Mom always said stay away from drugs and b33r You know what they say overcome it if you have a fear (Hook) Ridin on this money plane to Heaven Pray to God that it could go forever Cuz I'm never landin back Never landin never landin back(x2)

of     1