of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

BowtiesAreCool001
#159109514Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:13 PM GMT

DOWNFALL: THE PLAGUE An older roleplay brought back. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I.Introduction (II.Plot (III.Groups (IV.Mutant Stages (V. CS (VI.Rules ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I. (Introduction) Halley's Comet is a ball of icy dust that is visible from Earth every seventy six years. When this celestial body was scheduled to make a pass in 1910, the claims of impassioned astronomers at Chicago's Yerkes Observatory inspired fear in a surprising number of people. They insisted that the comet's tail was made of poisonous gas, and when Earth passed through it on May 18, the toxic fumes would cause certain end for humanity. It didn't happen, correct. But in the year 2120, It did, bringing the Plague with it. Most went up to safety, way up there. Few survived. Others became.. mutants. "Zombies" If you prefer. (II. (Plot) After the sudden invasion of toxic fumes, turning humans into mutants, the survivors had been scattered everywhere. The mutants were able to infect the survivors with the same toxic gas that they had been infected with turning them into mutants OR by biting them thus expanding their population.(which we will explain) However, the humans would not give up easily, no. They found weapons, equipment and more to survive, both forces were equal, but who would win was a question no one could answer. Unfortunately for the humans a lot of them were extremely greedy and formed groups to rob others. Others stole for survival and some people murdered others to loot their supplies. It was a hard life, but the survivors got used to it. Some lived in the middle of large cities, hiding from the bandits and the army, some in the outskirts and some in the woods. All life on Earth was divided, and divided we fall. (III. (Groups) A group of survivors named SAFE labs,tried to search for a cure, But unfortunately, just as they were at the peak of their research most of them got killed by DARK Co., A group of extremely deadly and skilled bandits. SAFE members were scattered all around the place but they are secretly continuing their research in an underground base- their dedication to finding a cure continues to this day. While SAFE labs has decent technology, DARK Co. is very heavily armed and can take them down if they're not careful. (You may join either organization or go solo.) (IV.Mutant Stages Stage I: Half Lives This is the first stage of being a mutant. The victim starts acting in strange ways, being bitter and shouting for no reason. Stage II: Wild Lives The second stage, where the victim's eyeballs go completely white, and it starts acting like an animal. It will bite, scratch, pounce, but not infect. Stage III: Blood Lives This is the third stage, but considered the first one in being a complete mutant. It does all the above and may or may not infect, the skin starts to become pale and they will vomit blood 40% of the time,The blood is a type of infection cause. The blood, if it enters your body will infect you. Stage IV: Walking Lives The fourth stage of becoming a mutant, the victim will develop extremely pale skin,Yellow eyes void of life, rotting teeth and yellow finger nails. Stage V: Lost Lives This stage is extremely rare and has proven to be the worst, and final stage of transformation. The mutants in this stage breath out toxic fumes, one whiff and you're infected. They also have dry, pale, disgusting ripped off skin. Their head is often completely out of form, with a red and brown color, similar to their body. It is highly suggested to be armed with a primary weapon and a gas-mask when operating in Stage V areas. (V. CS Name: Age: Personality: Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay) Bio: Affliction:(bandits, Solo, Dark co, SAFE labs, Etc.) Inventory: Preferred weapons: Skills: Other: (VI RULES: No Goddmodding No Mary Sues/Gary Stues Ignore Trolls/Troll Supporters No bullying No randomly killing without asking your RP partner if he's okay with it. No fighting outside of RP. Admin will be offered by Bow, not asked for! Just have fun. Don't break these rules, or you'll get a warning. 3 warnings? You're out. This roleplay is in the hands of BowtiesAreCool001 on Roblox. Half credit given to: Minun1020, Roblox User The admins that are added stay for the rest of the roleplay unless they do something wrong, which will result in their removal from authority as well as replacement, if needed. This roleplay was made and published on 05-29-2014. No one has the right to use it.
jakerock3467
#159110841Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

[This plot is overused, but I like how you made the whole thing your own and made it unique. Seems awesome. I'll join :D] (V. CS Name: Ryan "Rayne" Manchester Age: 28 Personality: "Rayne" is a down to Earth and very understanding. He also has a dark side and can be very unforgiving. Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay): Ryan is 6'2" with tan skin and dark brown eyes. He is slim and is in good shape. Bio: Ryan's family was mutated by the comet and it's gases. All that was left was him and his brother. They were recruited by Dark Co. shortly after the apocalypse and have been affiliated with them since. Affliction:(bandits, Solo, Dark co, SAFE labs, Etc.): Dark Co. Inventory: Med Kit. Pictures of his family. Pages of his little sisters diary. Protein bars and an energy drink. Preferred weapons: ACR assault Rifle. Throwing knives and Glock pistol. Skills: Fast; Agile; Good fighter Other: [Can't wait to start]
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159116630Wednesday, April 01, 2015 5:29 PM GMT

('Bout damn time bowie) "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
jakerock3467
#159122183Wednesday, April 01, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

hahaaha) Bump?
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159122457Wednesday, April 01, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

(Bowie, is this your new bae?) (I will f**king murder him) "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
jakerock3467
#159133434Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

(Bae? Nahhhhh. I just wanna RP)
rockmax2112alt
#159134032Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

M-A-R-K-E-D
MechanicalDarkness
#159145006Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:47 PM GMT

((Will the special infected make a return?))
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159145202Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

(The Triad has converged once more!) "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
rockmax2112alt
#159145679Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

that includes me rite m8 RITE M8
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159145844Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

The Triad is three rock With you we are four The Triad is not The Triad with four "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
rockmax2112alt
#159147975Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:24 AM GMT

Fite me lego with that intervention111
marc12267
#159150322Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

MARKiplier
Laserbeak89
#159156219Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

marked cuz wynaut
BowtiesAreCool001
#159167334Thursday, April 02, 2015 5:07 AM GMT

Accepted, started in an abandoned building. The Panzers and Ragers will be returning. make your app quick and the triad is 3 u sh8
lagio
#159168519Thursday, April 02, 2015 5:38 AM GMT

Name: Chris Carney Age: I hate putting down ages so assume an adult in the 30s Personality: Clumsy, easily frightened, loud, and paranoid. Appearance: 5'8", 190 lb, fair skinned, a brownish shaggy. Bio: His family was infected or died. Other than that he lived a normal life in a suburb where soccer moms protested the existence of gun shops. "Nobody's THAT bad-ass!" Affiliation: Solo Inventory: A picnic's worth in his backpack. Preferred weapons: Crowbar. Skills: Crowbar head smashing.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159183592Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

(bowie, y u no go on steam?) "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
BowtiesAreCool001
#159185287Thursday, April 02, 2015 3:27 PM GMT

((Accepted, but send me a bigger bio in-message. My own CS: Name: Gerard "Flash" Lumière Age: 32 Personality: Gerard has a sense of humor that influences all of his comrades even after the worst of fights. He's not the best thinker in most situations, but he owns a heart of gold. He would give his own life to protect his allies, which has given him a good reputation in his general area and places he has gone. One of his cons is that he can be.. violent when it comes to fights. Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay) Gerard has a muscular build and slightly tanned skin, unlike his predecessor in leadership, Henry Collins. He has dark brown hair which just doesn't seem to want to properly stay on his head, as it goes in all directions even when it isn't windy. His eyes are a very light blue, but he can't see that well as he lost his glasses. He usually wears army like clothing with a hood above it (always on his head), a gasmask on his face. There are multiple small bags all over his torso, each holding different things. There is a belt which extends from under the hood then under his right arm, holding a revolver holster. He hides a stiletto in a separate holster just behind the revolver. Bio: Gerard was born somewhere in Basse-Normandie, France. Though he was one of the smartest in class, he lacked manners. At the age of 17, he dropped out of school due to his growing hate for his teachers and headmaster, to become an artist. Though his family wasn't proud of him, they visited him from time to time. He held a small artistic business in Paris, and it grew slowly. "Lumière™" was a famous brand, known for only hiring the best of the best. If you got in Lumière, you were worthy of the Louvre. However, in 2121, a month after the comet crashed, the infection finally made its way to France, and soon he was ruined. He got on the last plane to America, and though Lumière's destruction left him a bit paranoid, he was accepted into SAFE and soon he was the highest rank. When the leader, Henry Collins, "fell" off the roof of their base- though he actually jumped, he became the leader, head scientist and president of SAFE labs. This brings us to now, 2125. Affliction:(bandits, Solo, Dark co, SAFE labs, Etc.) SAFE labs Inventory: Stiletto, some ammo, a revolver. He may hold bigger guns sometimes, though that's rare as they're reserved for major mutant herds. Preferred weapons: He's fine with a Colt Army 1860. Skills: Scaring the sh8 out of human raiders, stealth. Other: insert whatever secret message i dont remember
MechanicalDarkness
#159196046Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

((Alright.)) Name: Anthony Harrison ((prefers the name "Ant)) Age: 19, almost 20 Personality: Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay) A standard shirt with a band name on it, and a jacked with a dark green and Brown camo. Pants of the same camo as well, blue eyes, right handed and right footed, he has gloves with the tips of the fingers cut off, he has some standard trainers ((bad mix, I know)) he has slightly dark brown hair that is set in a terrible messy fashion, deliberately. Bio: blah blah blah, I already told you, I'll make a bigger one later. Affliction:(bandits, Solo, Dark co, SAFE labs, Etc.) Solo, ex - military Inventory: a pistol, will choose a name later, and a lead pipe. Preferred weapons: Assualt Rifles and grenades, ((he ain't gonna find them)) Skills: military strategies and a skill with weapons. Other:
BowtiesAreCool001
#159196285Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:30 PM GMT

Accepto.)) *adjusts hat then sobs some more*
rockmax2112alt
#159205816Thursday, April 02, 2015 8:30 PM GMT

Bbbbbbbbbbbruh w8 m8 dont h8 I 8nt done m8
BowtiesAreCool001
#159206125Thursday, April 02, 2015 8:33 PM GMT

Just make your app, I don't want this to fail. *adjusts hat then sobs some more*
Laserbeak89
#159213906Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:04 PM GMT

[I'll post l8er] [because ima go to the gym once i finish with me project durdeedurr]
PizzaBaseplate
#159214630Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

noobo111 rage noob1 11 1 1 1
ashman74
#159233376Friday, April 03, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

Name:Alexander Demask Age:43 Personality:Dark, Seems insane (Though really he's one of the saner people.) ,Has a 'very' twisted sense of humor, Anti-social,rather depressed, has an odd way of looking at the world,despite his anti-social nature he helps people when he can Appearance: He has black shoulder length hair with grey streaks beginning to appear, a large beard that makes him look like a feral man who's lived in the woods his entire life, half his face is burned making him one of the less attractive people, he has violet eyes, wears a red trench coat,blue jeans and a bowler cap. Bio: Having been a loner for most of his life Alex was on his own when everything began a few weeks into the new world his distane for people grew as he saw what they had become and chose to avoid man kind for the time being, a choice that would lead to him exiling himself to the sewers affliction: Solo Inventory: Two 44.magnums, a supressed five seven, a few medical kits, a large sum of canned beans, bottled water, a dragunov sniper rifle, thermal/night vision goggles and a large kitchen knife preferred weapons: His dragunov,supressed pistol and his knife. skills:He's very quiet ( a skill developed by avoiding bullys in school) He has a great trigger finger (he's able to fire the twelve rounds in his magnums in seconds) a great climber (has some free running skill aswell though not much) and he's rather good at H2H combat.

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right