of     1   

876rrw
#159129443Wednesday, April 01, 2015 8:44 PM GMT

TL:DR=Nightwing is now Grayson, a ridiculous comic series. Think it should be non-canonical? So I've been a long-time fan of Batman, but I just recently got really into comics, you know, since the New 52 reboot is so much easier to follow. I really have always liked Richard Grayson since I grew up watching Teen Titans on Cartoon Network. I was always about a year or two behind recent comics, and so I didn't hear about the New 52 or anything about Nightwing's awesome new costume and solo series and teaming up with Batwing and being Batman AGAIN. I finally started about a 1/2 year ago actually reading and buying comics, mostly very outdated ones (Blackest Night, Flashpoint), but I always thought Nightwing was one of my favorites. But I was sifting through comics on Comixology to read names and descriptions of comics rather than pay to read them, and I found out that Richard Grayson, my beloved character, got his comic "Nightwing" cancelled so he could become......a spy? Yes, I shid you not, "Grayson," a Richard Grayson series started about last year, is a comic series about Richard Grayson, our beloved twice Batman and once Robin has stripped himself of his gloriously designed leotard for ordinary boring clothes, a gun, and half an escrima stick. (HIS FREAKING SIGNATURE WEAPON!) Please tell me why they had to ruin him? I wish it was never created, just like the Flash origin story with the 10th Dimension imp. (like Bat-Mite) Reclaim the series for Nightwing? Yes or no below!
876rrw
#159131581Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:08 PM GMT

I NEED ATTENTION GIMME GIMME GIMME But seriously though, I love people commenting. Do it already!

of     1