of     1   

TixxTheRapper
#159134808Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:46 PM GMT

Track seven off of "They're After Me" [Verse 1 - TIXX] It’s not what you do; it’s how you do it For instance, you mom just blew it Like there was nothing to it And when she wants some back, I say screw it Then I gave her my two cents And then told her to let me fist Man I’m a misfit. I’m the king of the rap game, get it? I’d let you step in my shoes, but none of ya’ll could fit You could say I’m a murderer; I kill every line I spit If you think you can beat me, you must be on a trip! You won’t go against me; I’m at the top of the ladder. I’ll rip out your brain, and make sure it’s splattered And then I’ll grab my fork, and put you on a platter. You’re no match for my swagger So put down your pen and just stop trying even compete Rhymes so dope, I don’t even need a beat Crystal Clear coming in with heat You’ll probably get cavities because you’re in for a treat TIXX, born and raised on these streets Started from the bottom, with no shoes on my feet When I started doing battles people would label me “the beast” I’m a sinister sinner tearing people up like twisters I’ll diminish the people who think they are victors People become my prisoners when they enter my perimeter I’ll put my on a banner and make people wish they were quitters Because no one can [f] with us then get away I’ll have you on your knees starting to pray Mercy, one action I don’t display You should be afraid. Ask those who can relate It’s like a death parade without any escape I’ll inflate balloons and use your head as the weight A balloon I create that bears my name I’m making my mark, and nothing will get in my way. [Chorus - TIXX] I’m breaking free from my cocoon, I’m flying away I’m bout to make a beginning; no one can get in my way And if you mother[f]ers try, this will be your last day I’m coming in hotter than sun rays, hotter than sun rays [Verse 2 – Edge] Discovery Outside the university Searchin' for the real me And who I really want to be Uncovering the mysteries That lay within my history #CrystalClear I'm all about transparency Unlike some other fools I give you the reality We're told all is well That's just a fantasy If we all can't stand up, Then we can't stand the heat Bust out of your shell, Only then can you compete Until then you will be beat Because you won't stand up and fight Your fake persona can't handle my might Because I'm real I own the mic And you won't take it back from me Until the day I die [Chorus - TIXX] I’m breaking free from my cocoon, I’m flying away I’m bout to make a beginning; no one can get in my way And if you mother[f]ers try, this will be your last day I’m coming in hotter than sun rays, hotter than sun rays
BLUEDREAMDEATH
#178500698Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:45 AM GMT

Why did I never comment on this when I first saw it :O 10/10
TixxTheRapper
#178500704Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:46 AM GMT

Oh wow, this is old. lol
YungSmoke
#178500724Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:48 AM GMT

10/10 Yes.
YungSmoke
#178500729Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:49 AM GMT

G(old).