of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

OsirinKing
#159148702Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

[This cypher includes: Hot Tea , Vigilante , Universal , Galaxy , Metrix & DZA] Single : http://www.roblox.com/Kid-Hustle-Return-Cypher-item?id=232802183 [Return Cypher/Verse/Universal] (N)'s state your prayers Cause you don't want to be messing with me when war's declared I'll tear to pieces like bears and smear the blood everywhere, and I ain't lying this the type of (S) I'd swear Have you tied to an electric chair when you're unaware, throw your roasted body inside of the river there There's no one I'd ever spare, leaving them alive is a knife to any pride and that's the only thing I share So throw them in the cell Don't deliver a goodbye or a message like farewell, just blast their (A)'s down like the boss and personnel Leave the corpses there so it's staying for the maintenance Then gouge his out out too while you're filled with all the hatred An unfortunate comeback, too bad I ain't giving your lungs back You were the one who choked, and I just stole them from your chest And still I'm not disturbed from all of this crimson mess If you were when reading this then grow up's what I suggest Quit your thinking less, you're seeing this from Kid Hustle, knock you down twice with lyric-grown strong muscle I don't restrict the strength with some sort of muzzle I don't have the time when I have this other (S) to juggle And there it goes again, me and my loud potty mouth I won't stand by the rules as long as I'm out acting rouse Through the streets but when I'm home I own the house I travel among the ways several times in different routes But then you claim to have ran the class Only not until you see my (A) is running back If you look for beef then know you won't be hunting jack, you'll be finding all the crap through the game and very fast It's not an empty field, I'm holding up my shield But the swords still swings, so when I pass I slaughter things Cut in half, legless, and that's a wrap That goes to show the danger of what this kid can have [Return Cypher/Verse/Hot Tea] Its about that time we go hard in the booth, rap better than these vets and we still in our youth, this is a return track, fear Kid Hustle, we cause the trouble and connect to pieces of the puzzle, these [F] boys can't oppose to us, can't top us so they steal flows from us, you mess with us and no doubt you'd get dropped, no sign of your life the image just been cropped, Artillery with the M4s, Hustle with the glocks, a flock of gods finding the next enemy to be rocked, so remember, Kid Hustle makin a return, so tell all these other [F] boys of Loz Santos they better be concerned, GOATs in one group, were all emerged, talkin [S] and they fall back in the purge, mainstream or not, witness left dead, we spit lyrics, but they think we firin led, these kids being bodied 1st degree of murder, they begging for there lives and were not going further, Kid Hustle got everyone thinkin were emperors, we serving this beef, ain't talkin no burgers! [Return Cypher/Verse/DZA] New squad, new crew, Kid Hustle is the name Gonna need a group to escalate my fame And we don’t play no games, [n] we ain’t no lames You can guarantee these bullets aren’t blanks By the way, my name is DZA, and I’m your god so you might as well pray Or turn into prey, have it your way like BK but, just remember what I say, KH ain’t no [s] to play, with [B] [Return Cypher/Verse/Galaxy] Yeah let's go Kid Hustle is returning While ya (MF)n mind is filled with anger and burnin Now we rising and gettin the (F) out of the darkness Them (MF)n haters need to keep their calmness We promise,to bring yall good music Only if you rate them and amuse it We're abouta bring this crew to great sucess A little hard work in this crew and we could be the best Hell yeah it's like the titanic rising back up from the oceans shallows The suns light is shinin on us and gettin rid of the shadows Feels like the perfect day to return Many other great rewards to earn It's time to work hard and spit words true from my mind and heart Now that we're back feels like a fresh new start I think as if my rap career is a long (A) journey I'm not a stupid (A) (MF) that belongs to the attorney Girls look into my eyes and realize that we're back Time to get to business and never cut slack Now I'm flying good in my angel wings Even thought the beef in the past really stings It's alright to think greater and wish for new things The haters can meet me later at California Palm Springs Yeah I'm California boy that ain't no (F) boy to (F) with If I spit the truth it will only hurt just abit Hopefully yall appreciate our comeback Shots fired , always win , No need for no F[]cking payback. [Return Cypher/Verse/Vigilante] Turn my p@ssio n into my paycheck, and I know they can't relate yet, You're the hottest, well I debate that, cause I know you ain't popped in my tape yet. Getting h 1 g h, where the v@pe at? A little something to ease my mental, Played it off as accidental, story was heard intercontinental. Success is a state of mind, and in due time, you gon hear my best work, There too many [N]'s like "Hey ViGi" let's work, I understand when my time come I'll bend and twist minds, Lost in conscience and a state of never ending paradigms. Me being the chosen one was a blessing in i nception, A tale known for hom 1cid e and majority depression. Grinding in the game so I can live through the recession, Real rappers show me love cause they can feel how ones connected. I mean it when I say bruh, we started from the bottom, Childhood friends dropping like leaves and it's autumn. This had been a long time coming, and my clock was f orest g ump and it spend a long time running. [Return Cypher/Verse/Metrix] [Intro: *Reloads clips*] F[]ck with us and you'll see the fire , Taking you down is my main desire, I go hard , I take down my competition with a slight pencil, No need for guns , we spit the fire power of something tragic, Bow down to us , The true gang , The one and only classic, Returning now , we came to cop the crown . We take down any clowns in our way, So ya'll N[]gga's will know that starting today , everything will change. A different compisition , we the true clique , Couldn't give a F[]ck about if we make you sick , We stay to a code , represent our verses lit . One man down , we charge in alone , bars so sharp they enough to S[l]it, Show you a true gang , no phony S[]it , To all my enemies out there, You could all just S[]ck my D[]ck , You could hold me back, But I'll just respond with a lyrical attack , If I hurt your feelings , we ain't taking it back , We exposing the attributes most people always lack, No pain , no game , H[]mocidal thoughts looking like I'm insane, Still debating if you better then us , let me make up your mind, Get on your grind , we better then you , come challenge us we body you in a line, If we released everything no holding back , it must be charged as a crime, The devil is taking over me - Infact he gave me a sign , Now I spit verses as hot as hell fire , I would say Kid Hustle would back down, But that honestly would make me a liar. Maybe returning but we better and back , We challenge any crew to come try us, Guarantee a body in a sack , don't believe me!? You must be h[]gh on c[]ack.
ChaseIsNotDead
#159149115Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:37 AM GMT

Absolute Fire.
Arekkxsu
#159149176Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

Fire 10.1/10
OsirinKing
#159149182Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

All went in hard.
Arekkxsu
#159149289Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:39 AM GMT

^ I gotta hit you up gg
OsirinKing
#159149407Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

@WWe , credit given to the amazing K.H. artists. Hit all of them and even me up whenever fam.
Cybertro
#159150186Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:50 AM GMT

11/10 fam
UniversalDanger
#159152422Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:14 AM GMT

You guys wrote straight fire, 10/10
OsirinKing
#159152496Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

Big up you for that fire verse that started this ish off! @Universal
TaiWolf1234
#159152676Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:17 AM GMT

You people need to work on your English.
wildwolfkilla
#159153143Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:22 AM GMT

MOM GET THE CAMERA Universal- 9.5/10 Hot Tea- 8/10 DZA- 6/10 Vigilante- 9.6/10 Metrix- 7.8/10 Overall: 9/10
OsirinKing
#159153281Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

@Wild , I like your constructive criticism. Thanks! , you cop that single though?
KingHurrican3
#159154376Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

Damn, Universal I need you for a collab.
OsirinKing
#159154519Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

@KH , any rating..? Did you at least cop the single x.x
KingHurrican3
#159155021Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

9/10 fo sure. Never will I regret signing Universal
UniversalDanger
#159155316Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

You were my first label when I dropped blasphemy.
DXZ0MBI3117
#159155583Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

I think I did pretty terrible tbh.
mizozizo
#159155877Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

21/10
OsirinKing
#159155955Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

EVERYONE OF YA'LL SKRUBS BEST COP THAT SINGLE. we should hit Plainum tonight :3
OsirinKing
#159157398Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

Bump1
XYoungTygaX
#159159487Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

Wolf you forgot to rate my verse
OsirinKing
#159159648Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

@Tyga , 11/10
XYoungTygaX
#159159723Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

I think I did horrible I wasn't "feelin" it :/
OsirinKing
#159159877Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

You actually did great in your verse , judging on how you seemed to compare to to being godly in a way relating to the shadows and such;.
OsirinKing
#159160537Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

Bump 2

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right