chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Corktail
#159178495Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:59 PM GMT

I don't think anyone can run on apples, because they get squished.
ShiraWolven
#159197767Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

kek @ glorious pc mastarraec n0bs Just want to say that I've used all three major OSes (windows, mac os x, and ubuntu/debian linux) quite extensively, on Mac and on non-Mac hardware alike, and I definitely prefer Mac OS X. First, the updates to it are free. You spend money on a brand, surely, but you do the same for your OBEY™ hats and Louis Vutton™ handbags. What's different about that? Sure, you're not -wearing- your Mac, but besides that, there's literally no difference, in terms of paying for the brand. Sure, I can get an Acer AspireOne with the same specs, and sure, I can get it to run Mac OS X via some hackish tricks, but that's like buying the cheapest T-shirt you can find then stenciling Gucci on it. Whereas Windows charges ridiculously for the operating system they have, plus it's not as stable or as well-integrated as OSX Yosemite is. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's closer to said perfection than Windows 8 is! On the hardware side, I can assure you that a milled aluminium chassis is vastly superior to an injection-molded plastic one, especially for laptops. It feels chunkier, it's solid, and after the first scratch, you're not afraid to chuck it in your bag to take it anywhere. It isn't a Toughbook and it won't stop a bullet, but it's definitely daily-life-proof. I can't say the same of an Acer or even a Dell laptop that I had, and the Dell was designed to be life-proof. --TAKE THAT, PC DENIERS--

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2