of     1   

FizizyRaps
#159168720Thursday, April 02, 2015 5:48 AM GMT

Title: Return of The Psycho (Freestyle) By: FlZlZY (Me) Get your head moving because it’s time for take off, He’s Hannibal Lector on the mic so you know he ain’t playing when he wants a face off, Naked except a Jason mask and an apron, spraying napalm, b*tch he just flipped the easy bake on, I watched him freestyle like 88 great songs only just today man, And he don’t like to play fair, walking up to an old lady with gray hair, in a wheel chair, Trying to cross the street on such a nice day, pushing her into oncoming traffic some might say, Might not have been quite the right way, at least she made it across one type of high-way, Oh well he’s heading to hell so what does it matter? Listen to him record as he cuts his victims up with his dagger, Like an actual masochistic master he fast forwards then plays it backwards, Mixing it with children’s laughter and the sound of blood splatter, Then he begins to hear sirens and decides it’s time to cut faster, Surrounded by candles, pig heads, and voodoo performing some kind of sick ritual, He’s the definition of a living hell, everything he does he does it well, Taking a sh*t in the fricking citadel, and will never be held in a prison cell, Just try and catch him infidel, trust me I know you never will.
RainbowPancakess
#159169850Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:34 AM GMT

Eh, it's not bad. A little short so it feels incomplete and at the same time, moves too quickly. Slow the progression a bit and make it longer, pop in a chorus and I'd say you've got something good coming on. 7.5/10
FlZlZY
#159171152Thursday, April 02, 2015 7:25 AM GMT

Ya, only 16 bars and it's kind of up beat so I agree, it did seem like it went a bit fast. Thanks for your feedback.

of     1