of     1   

KinqKingXI
#159219599Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

[Intro] It's almighty in this (b) [Verse 1] (S) done got dark real fast, Went from the trap to the casket, Ever since the change you gotta do your thing faster, Or else your at the funeral, Right under the pastor, It's (f)ed up, What happened to the love, Y'all gave it up, All of y'all just lost my trust, You mad at it but I don't give a (f), Dangerous (s), Before this you just be riding round with your clique, Now you trust nobody, only yo .30 clip, After the birds gone, That the only thing that be singing, Phone call to your mom, Worst time to be ringing, Your son was found dead at the mall, I'm sorry for all of it, All. We gonna get to bottom of this before another (n) fall, But that still don't justify it, Ain't nothing justify this. But don't try to fight it, Cause if you do, Ba, Ba, Ba, Lil (n) on the floor (911 Call) Lady: 911, What is your emergency? Madison: Help! There is a man on a rampage, He has a gun and is firing at everyone! Lady: OK, What is your location? Madison: I'm at the corner of 64th and 61st, please send help before anything else happens! Lady: OK, I am sending help now, please be patient. Madison: I cant be patient or else..(phone cuts off) Lady: Or else what? Lady: Ma'am Madison: (gunshots fired) Lady: Ma'am Lady: Oh (s) Madison: Please! Help! (shots fired) [Verse 2] Spectator pull up to the scene with the top down, Cop pull up to the scene with the glock out, He confront the killer they be firing shots now, I don't know what the heck wrong with my block now, Murder count in double digits, And that only for one fight. Murder count in triple digits, That only in one night, In my city i'm a young god, In my city gods don't live, (F) around wrong you get shot up, As a said gods don't live, Don't test me, I am not weak, I'm not Ed, Ed and Eddy, I pull up on you unexpectedly like I am Freddy, And I ain't talking bout no Krueger, I'm talking bout Freddy hookah, Bet you don't know that (n), But he pulling triggers. I coming out my (n), I ain't with ya! (News telecaster) The murder rate in Chicago has surpassed 500 for the first time since the 1920's when it reached 900...
KinqKingXI
#159219673Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

This isn't that good but rates?

of     1