of     1   

Arekkxsu
#159246816Friday, April 03, 2015 4:49 AM GMT

(Intro on the news station) "We've heard reports that one of the newest upcoming rappers, AMC, just dropped an album called INSANE, and is now telling us about his life story. Back to you, AMC. Beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijC9-fl_O78 Cough You see, there was a young man named Alex The only thing that he kept around was metallic Not talking about an iron, we call this a strap [S], after coming up from the underground, nobody said he could rap Doubted and no forgiveness Pain and disappointed, he was outlived Shifted pace, and now he's in a better place A bigger house with more space Jesus and God on his side, that's a Holy Grace Bring it back, 1994 That's when a great man was born Neglected and forlorn Beat by a father, and cut open wounded sores In the childhood, there was a lot of gore 6 years later, he met a friend named Frazier One day, Frazier showed Alex a taser Told him he beat up a cop, then the cop got shot G@ng violence was common That young [N] couldn't believe he shot a lawman Tried to drift away, but couldn't leave Mined through all of his childhood just like Steve Nothing he could do but grieve Only option that he had was to believe Next morning, all he hear on the news "Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier!" Went outside, pulled up and was shocked There was his friend, lying dead in the parking lot Turns out a gang war was fought Madness was his only thought That's what motivates me I need to take a break, I'm getting hazy You may think this is a little lazy But it's a story of development But that [S] is irrelevant.
kermitt69
#159247794Friday, April 03, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

fire

of     1