of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NikolaiGretsky
#159426898Sunday, April 05, 2015 4:22 AM GMT

- Name: - Age (roblox age/roleplay): - What job? Bus driver, or Mechanic?: - What future job would you like? Dispatch or Supervisor? (if neither skip): - Do you have a CDL?: - Have you ever had a suspended license?: - Have you ever been arrested? If so, please say why: - Your driving on a rate of 1 to 10: - How will you improve us?: - Why should I hire you?: - Why do you want to work for us?: - Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences: - Roblox signature:
mjmoney233
#160248057Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:34 AM GMT

Mjmoney233 Age 1123 Bus driver Supervisor Yes No No driveing 10-10 more rateings and ppl because i. Nice and a good driver Have a good cerer If they got into a fight i would radio base that i mi the t be late then i wojld trh to break in up if they dont listen i would call 911 Mjmoney233
kamehamehabiuy
#160911838Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

kamehamehabiuy bus driver dispatch no no no 9 i will improve by taking safety to the next level with all of my ideas you should hire me because im am a perf ect bus driver in real life! i want to show the world what i can do call authoritys Kamehamehabiuy
hunterrumfola
#164216005Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:38 PM GMT

hunterrumfola 686 bus driver yes no no 10 By bringing up ideas for better safety. Because i am a very talented driver that is always thinking about safety. Because i want to work for a good bus company. I would pull over and try to break up the fight and separate the two students. hunterrumfola
Frostarkz
#164216042Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

frost 15 clanner murderer yes yes yes
CSXMIKE
#166171355Wednesday, July 01, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Name - CSXMIKE Age - Not Sure Job - Bus Driver No No No 9/10 I can help give positive feedback about the game, and tell friends to join and help you guys out. I should be hired because I have been successfully running roblox's best school bus game since May. I would like to be a bus driver somewhere that isn't my game. If two students got in a fight, I would try first to seperate it. If seperating doesn't work, then I would I would try to help solve the problem. If that doesn't help, I would pull the bus over, tell base about the problem, and call 911. CSXMIKE
trevorc2004
#167028218Thursday, July 09, 2015 1:58 PM GMT

Trevorc2004 I dont bother with that. Supervisor yes no no 10 I honestly can't I work with you and you all treat me like crap /|\ Break the fight and write them up trevorc2004
Trieden
#167028456Thursday, July 09, 2015 2:02 PM GMT

._________________________________.
Oneotusy
#167028552Thursday, July 09, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Alien Man Age: 696969 Deez Nuts. Principal of Deez Nuts High Wtf is a cdl Yes, when I was doing your mom. doing coke 45435543543534534 do nothing because your a fgt no i would give the student a knife Alien Man
Retrodagger
#167028564Thursday, July 09, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

- Name: Shrek - Age (roblox age/roleplay): 69 - What job? Bus driver, or Mechanic?: ogre - What future job would you like? Dispatch or Supervisor? (if neither skip): - Do you have a CDL?: wat - Have you ever had a suspended license?: i drive the ogremobile - Have you ever been arrested? If so, please say why: i shouted "what are you doing in ma swamp" - Your driving on a rate of 1 to 10: 0 - How will you improve us?: i wont - Why should I hire you?: i can curbstomp you - Why do you want to work for us?: the onions - Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences: eat them both - Roblox signature: shrek
Flurcium
#167028602Thursday, July 09, 2015 2:05 PM GMT

- Flurcium - 69 - Meth dealer - Meth cook - No - ya, fo being 2 dank - yea, possession of the crystal - 10 on the crystal - get you hooked - im dank - make money - put meth in there pockets and call the cops - flurcum PC Mustardrace | Flurcium | We move few, but we move strong...
ari_a
#171834393Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:21 AM GMT

Name: iiSxcrets. - Age (roblox age/roleplay): 14, 20. - What job? Bus driver, or Mechanic?: Preferred Handicapped Bus Driver. - What future job would you like? Dispatch or Supervisor? (if neither skip): Dispatch. - Do you have a CDL?: Yes. - Have you ever had a suspended license?: No. - Have you ever been arrested? If so, please say why: No. - Your driving on a rate of 1 to 10: 9. - How will you improve us?: By making sure routes are done and that they are done in time. - Why should I hire you?: I will fight to get my job done, and I will make sure people are provided what they need surely, but fairly. - Why do you want to work for us?: - Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences:I would radio in to dispatch, notify the situation. Since I am a man teacher I would do my best to try to break up the fight so no one gets hurt, because its my responsibility if they get hurt. - Roblox signature: iiSxcrets.
bjames7777
#177141862Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

Bjames7777 age (RP-25) yes no no 9.2 I can do my routes and make it to school on time I can get my job done and I love BUSES I love the company if that happened I would radio dispatch and deal with it since I am a boy/man. but If I cant stop it I would radio for homebody else to come and tell them what's go on and what happened to start it. BJAMES7777
shopnwash
#180406225Saturday, December 26, 2015 11:32 PM GMT

shopnwash Bus driver Dispatch Yes No Nope! Never have, hopefully never will. 9 I will improve First Student by driving my kids to the right school each day. I will suggest things that might make First Student better than it was. Because I would drive to the best of my ability each day. To have a job that fits me better than a restaurant. I would start with a simple warning. If it keeps happening, I will write them up. After that, I'll let the police handle the situation.
StopTheHackingNow
#181160954Wednesday, January 06, 2016 4:18 AM GMT

- Q:Name: StopTheHackingNow - Q:Age: A:Not Sure! - Q:What job? A:Bus driver - Q:What future job would you like? A:None! - Q:Do you have a CDL? A:No I do Not - Q:Have you ever had a suspended license? A:No Never! - Q:Have you ever been arrested? A:No Never - Q:Your driving on a rate of A:10 - Q:How will you improve us?: A:By helping another if a problem came! - Q:Why should I hire you?: A: You Should because I am a great Bus Driver I drive safely and any problems I will try to fix! - Q:Why do you want to work for us?: A: I heard this a Bus Depot and I want to become a bus driver! - Q:Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences: A: I would handle by saying calm down no need for being Negative. And if they say anything anything bad I will just tell them to sit and I do not want to know who started it! - Roblox signature: StopTheHackingNow Or Jhoniel!
bj1115
#184432544Saturday, February 27, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

bj1115 35 Dispatch no future job yes I have a commercial drivers license no no 10 making bus drivers have a good dispatcher that knows what is needed in an emergency I will be a helpful dispatcher if there is ever a problem I want to be a help to bus drivers if I got the call I would have a police officer sent to the bus and have it checked out -bj1115 or john
Coolrobloxer800
#187824316Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

######################## ########### ########### i have a commercial drivers ########################### being a ###### that ########### am a good ###### and love #######,and ####.### love ####### and ####### with ####### would pull the bus over and call the ######### ####.)Or i would tell ### to move to another #### and move the ####### to come up front.##################
Coolrobloxer800
#187824586Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

###################################### much farmer.####### i do.######################## having ########## ####### on control panel.######## police come and check it out and call ####.###################
busesdes
#188925913Tuesday, May 10, 2016 10:42 PM GMT

- Name: busesdes - Age (roblox age/roleplay): 21 - What job? Bus driver, or Mechanic?: Bus Driver(Handicapped) - What future job would you like? Dispatch or Supervisor? (if neither skip): - Do you have a CDL?: yes - Have you ever had a suspended license?: no - Have you ever been arrested? If so, please say why: no - Your driving on a rate of 1 to 10:10 - How will you improve us?:more people - Why should I hire you?: I can help with other bus drivers when they have to take off - Why do you want to work for us?: So I have a better job than lumber. - Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences: I would raido dispatch to alert the route's parents that the bus is going to be a bit late. And I would sit one in the back of the bus and one in the front. (provided it is in the middle of the bus.) - Roblox signature: busesdes or Jacob
PennsylvaniaDev
#189362617Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

- Name: OfficerJJ - Age (roblox age/roleplay): 34 - What job? Bus driver, or Mechanic?:Bus Driver - What future job would you like? Dispatch or Supervisor? (if neither skip):Supervisor - Do you have a CDL?: Yes in RL I do have a CDL - Have you ever had a suspended license?:No - Have you ever been arrested? If so, please say why:No - Your driving on a rate of 1 to 10:9 - How will you improve us?:I will provide realistic and safe roleplay to your group. - Why should I hire you?:I am a skilled person with many talents and many HR positions in groups. I am the owner of 1 Bus service 1 Department of transportation and many more. - Why do you want to work for us?:So that I can help you make your group better and have a good role-play. - Say a student got into a fight and/or a cuss battle broke out, how would you handle it? Please say in 2-3 sentences: I would pull over the bus, then I would go back to them and try to tell them to stop first. If they do not stop after requested I will separate them and call the police/bus supervisor/Bus Dispatcher and request them to send me someone to my location. If the children start fighting again I will put them in different sections of the bus. Once the police arrive I will tell them what I seen and let them deal with it while I write and incident report and referral's - Roblox signature:
OFFICIALEvanMnich13
#191146660Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

OFFICIALEvanMnich13 21 Bus driver Supervisor Not in real life NO NO 8 I will provide safety to all students I have drove in a lot of games and I thought why not a school bus I could help make the group better I will pull over the bus, then I will go to them. If they do not stop after requested, I will call the police or supervisor and ask them to send someone to my location. If they fight again, I will call the parents of both of them to get them. While they get a ride home from their parents, I will write down a referral and write an incident report OFFICIALEvanMnich13
Syrnium
#191147058Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:17 AM GMT

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
zimab1
#191192977Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:31 PM GMT

Zimab1 Bus Driver SUpervisor N/A No 9/10 I will make sure the kids (roblox) is safe. Because I would make a great bus driver and keep kids safe. Because it would be fun Call 911 Zimab1
JacobLAX
#191208384Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

- JacobLAX -23 -yes -no -no -9 1/2 -I will help have a safe and organized invironment. - I love to help and drive and be the change in people lives. - My brother always rode the bus being disabled so I thought thank god we have bus drivers so I want to be that change in peoples live even if they are normal. - I would demand them to stop and give a warning and if they dont listen then I wont tollerate this behavior and kick them oout. - Jacob Sartorius
JacobLAX
#191208555Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

Oh and i would like to both within part time but mostly bus driver.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right