of     1   

xiMURKx
#160050345Sunday, April 12, 2015 11:01 PM GMT

★NFL★ S3: Week 8 Power Rankings A very quiet Week 7 I think, not as laggy as previous weeks and not that much people viewing at the stadium for each game. A lot of interesting things did happen though and I’ll get to them in a bit. But do a question for yourselves to ponder, as the season is almost coming to an end do you feel happy where your team is at? The NFC is dominant and the AFC is…..well you’ll see. Anyways time for the Rankings. POWER RANKINGS: 1. Green Bay Packers (7-0) [Last Week Power Ranking (1)] Change: (-) Another week, another win. Just when you thought they were done, they prove to all they’re better than ever. After a dominating performance on Saturday against the AFC’s #1 seed Miami Dolphins the Green Bay Packers destroyed them, and made them tap out, proving to be too much for xiMURKx to handle. The way they’re looking now makes it seem their going to finish the season with a perfect record, most likely giving Ejected (or whatever the hell he calls himself these days) the honor of Coach of the Year. Good trades and a playbook that will makes all teams fear them. This defense was just maniacal putting on a show as they used the zone defense to the best I’ve ever seen. They actually made it work especially against what people considered a good offense. This team will have a light schedule in Week 8 as they take on the winless Seahawks, as they continue on the path to a perfect season. 2. Washington Redskins (6-1) [Last Week Power Ranking (2)] Change: (-) The Washington Redskins are also balling. These continue to dominant in every game they play in, and what a performance they had against the New England Patriots on Saturday. No Dakotakong, no problems. Force was lighting up the Pats defense and Fire was getting his offensive mojo on as they just continued to score against this team. This team has surprisingly learned how to play without Dakota, their starting QB, which is something all teams have shown they can’t do. The Redskins defense was also dominant as they gave DukeYork problems all day. Now it will be interesting to see how they face against another up and coming NFC team the San Francisco 49ers. A team with way more offensive weapons than the Patriots, the corners for the Redskins will need to show up in this game. As they play in the ★Game Of The Week★. A loss for the Redskins in this game will most likely end their campaign for the #1 seed seeing as the Packers will play the Seahawks in Week 8. This is a must win game for the Skins and everyone must show up and play. 3. San Francisco 49ers (5-2) [Last Week Power Ranking (3)] Change: (-) In a controversial start to the game deciding whether or not to start 3:00pm or 3:30pm the 49ers took on the Chicago Bears and beat them the only way the 49ers could. By destroying them on both sides of the field and playing with confidence that we’ve seen from the week after week. For a team that has a lot of off the field issues with a lot of players being unhappy and such, they never show it on the field. They play as if their chemistry rating is at 100%. While the #1 seed is unlikely depending on how the Packers play the rest of the season, the #2 seed is still a viable goal. They will face the Washington Redskins in the ★Game Of The Week★ for Week 8. Also a Conference game that will be very important for this 49ers team seeing as they are 2-0 in their conference compared to the Redskins 2-1. A win right here can insure that #2 seed security if they these two teams somehow end up tying after Week 10. So InstaLag will have to will his team to another win, to now make themselves become to the real SuperBowl threat in the NFC seeing as now the only two teams they’ve got to worry about are the Packers and the Redskins. 4. New England Patriots (4-3) [Last Week Power Ranking (4)] Change: (-) Very tough loss for the Pats against the Redskins. They just went against a better team whose chemistry was just unmatched. This is the first game the Pats have played since they traded away Kelvin, and things did not go down so well. They also had a no show from their newly acquired piece ZooHawked, who looks like he’s still upset about being traded away from Green Bay. The Pats should still smile though, because the Dolphins lost now tying with them for 1st in the AFC. And things will be very interesting seeing as how the Pats will face the Denver Broncos in a conference matchup, which will most likely go their way seeing as how the Broncos have now quit on themselves. With a win against them they will go 3-1 in the conference and be prepped for trying to get the 1st seed. However, the Raiders are also tied for the 1st seed. Now it’s going to be a race to finish line and do the Pats have what it takes? I see a trade incoming for this Pats team as Week 8 will be the transaction deadline. One more move for this team seems impeccable. 5. Oakland Raiders (4-3) [Last Week Power Ranking (5)] Change: (-) The Raiders won against the Denver Broncos by FF. Well woopty doo. So have 7 other folks, but what is interesting is that win against the Broncos has now given them a 2-1 conference record, and they are now tied for 1st in the AFC. This puts them in position to grab it and give the team a chance to not have to worry about playing in the divisional round, and get them closer to the Superbowl. They also will face a divisional team in the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8. So they should like their chances. But if someway somehow they lose this game, their playoff chances could end up being screwed, because the Ravens are now one game back from the 1st/2nd/3rd seed. (Depending on how the other teams in the AFC do). Also a loss right here would weaken their conference record and could ruin their chance at the 1st seed if they still end up tying with someone at the end of the season. While this team has slipped, they haven’t slipped to the point where they will just get embarrassed by weaker teams. But they should be all about business as they face off against a very confident Ravens team who believes they’re on the path to the playoffs. 6. Miami Dolphins (4-3) [Last Week Power Ranking (6)] Change: (-) Wow. WOW! WOW! A 2nd straight loss for the Dolphins. Wow. A team that was considered to be in the Top 3 in the league has now fallen from that reputation. This team is at a crossroads right now, they are at risk of losing the 1st seed. The Pats and Raiders both have considerable easy games in which most predict that they will win. Luckily for the Dolphins they will go against an easy team as well, that being the Chicago Bears. After forfeiting their game to the Green Bay Packers, it was brought to my intention that this team stinks when all 2 or more starters don’t show up. For this team to win their games it needs to be collectively. They cannot miss any more games. I’ve joked around that the Raiders are a team that “MUST GET THE 1st SEED!” because of the fact they might not win a playoff game. But the Dolphins panic meter has got to be at a 10 right now because they’ve been playing has been indescribable to stay the least. I’ve also gotten too cocky thinking my team doesn’t need to scrimmage, well this following week you’ll see the Dolphins scrimming a whole lot. This team needs to get their mojo back and fast. And lastly to my veteran players, Oohrekt, CatchableVII, CanadianCanucks, AK692, Captian28, Wackymark, and NightCreek we’ve all got to show up. No more talk about having to miss games, we are all depended on each other. When we all show up to games we win, when we don’t we lose. It’s as simple as that. Each and every one of us needs to be present the rest of the season, and we if aren’t then we are going to lose and go nowhere in the playoffs. 7. Baltimore Ravens (3-4) [Last Week Power Ranking (7)] Change: (-) Baltimore is on a 2 game win streak as they defeated the Seattle Seahawks, and are now ready to make their late season playoff push. The odds are against them but it’s possible. They will face the Oakland Raiders in Week 8 and that matchup doesn’t look to be in their favor. Head Coach Icesky has been very confident in his team after their win against the Seahawks, and feels that they can’t be stopped. I think he’s getting a little cocky, I mean the Seahawks aren’t that great at all. Well they’re terrible, and the Ravens lucked out due to Seahawks Wasserstrom’s internet connectivety issues. However, a win is a win and they got it. Now if they somehow win against the Raiders I’ll believe in the Raven hype. But Icesky has to become more active, and get some trades to happen before the transaction deadline ends which is this week. They need more pieces, we’ll see what they do. 8. Seattle Seahawks (0-7) [Last Week Power Ranking (9)] Change: (+1 ↑) Just when they were close. They ended up being so far. R.I.P Wasserstrom internet connection. The Seahawks had a chance on Saturday to beat the Baltimore Ravens and secure their first win, but things went south towards the 2nd quarter when Wasser’s internet started getting Aids. The Seahawks lead started to crumble and the Ravens started to prey on their Seahawk meat. The road to a win is going to be slim as they face the NFL’s most dominant team, the Green Bay Packers. R.I.P. maybe the week after. 9. Chicago Bears (2-5) [Last Week Power Ranking (8)] Change: (-1 ↓) And that’s all folks. Bears season is pretty much done, If they lose on Saturday to the Dolphins, then they will be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. And to make things worse the Bears lose their last gleam of hope in EraGamer who has announced his withdrawal from NFL, as he is tired of Franky and him not getting the “respect” that he deserves. This team was the most overhyped after the draft but after the team initially broke up before the preseason, things never got better. I think this will be the last season we see the Bears team in the league, and in S4 we’ll have a new team that will replace this one. (Which team do you want to see in S4? Vikings? Panthers? Falcons? Giants? Eagles?) 10. Denver Broncos (0-7) [Last Week Power Ranking (10)] Change: (-) Yep. They’re done. Matthew has resigned from HC, even though Franky said he didn’t, but it’s done. After last week’s forfeit they topped it again with another one. Season 4 doesn’t look like it’ll be pleasurable at all for the Broncos. Welp gg.
WinterIsland
#160051532Sunday, April 12, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Yeah Im happy where my team is at We had some bad games but, I know that We'll turn out good as long as. DukeYork Doesnt make anymore stupid trades. I think We can still make the SB as long as we comeback to beat the Redskins or the PACKERS! In the playoffs.
shortstop12345
#160061109Monday, April 13, 2015 1:08 AM GMT

@Winter if you were to beat redskins and packers in the playoff's it would have to be the sb ;p since your afc and were Nfc
malide
#160083834Monday, April 13, 2015 10:14 AM GMT

You forgot to mention that early in the game, Franky8K kicked Salide from the game in the first few seconds.
aejna
#160084947Monday, April 13, 2015 11:14 AM GMT

gg
Matthew0709
#160085733Monday, April 13, 2015 11:46 AM GMT

Not retiring, just saying. And I'm a little confused how the Phins are over the Ravens and Seahawks and Bears when they FFed. e.e
xiMURKx
#160089237Monday, April 13, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Because the Dolphins are not only better than those squads, but the Dolphins will face the Bears this week, while the Seahawks face the Packers, Ravens against Raiders, and Broncos against Pats. Dolphins have the higher chance of winning their game while the other teams don't, signifying that they have more power this week.
Lyderior
#160094461Monday, April 13, 2015 4:50 PM GMT

I'm going for the baltimore ravens vs raiders i think we can do this, me and icesky are dead ass confident about going to the playoffs.
dj889
#160102454Monday, April 13, 2015 7:47 PM GMT

Good Job with the rankings
WinterIsland
#160106469Monday, April 13, 2015 8:52 PM GMT

You are a idiot Short, We dont play packers in playoffs or you in playoffs are you stupid?
DrGodder
#160111227Monday, April 13, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

You cant put the Seahawks in front of the Bears. Not only did we beat them, but we have 2 wins and they have 0. Plus next season I am changing Bears name to Cowboys.
seltering
#160136446Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

@iiWinterii your horrible comprehension of english says otherwise. "I think We can still make the SB as long as we comeback to beat the Redskins or the PACKERS! In the playoffs."
fire78816
#160161195Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

ikr
AIekx
#160164635Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:39 PM GMT

ok
JuicyJamz
#203573564Monday, December 05, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

Throwback <3

of     1