of     1   

ForeverJTC
#160070826Monday, April 13, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

Western Conference: Los Angeles Lakers(10-2): The best team in CBA now, if not in the history of CBA, this Los Angeles team is a dominant force. They’ve had their only losses to the 76ers, which have been controversial games, but a loss is a loss. This team is so dominant, their bench could be starting on any team. The one thing that worries about this team, is how active is OddDoge(perennial MVP) and can JTC and co. lead the Lakers to a championship? Phoenix Suns(5-4): One of the new teams, after some old teams got cut, and they look pretty boastful. The few things that I worry about this team, is owner, SlimmiJimi(YP3), who has seemed to rage quit, and the ego on the team. Everyone on that team has been a leader, and the guy who looked like the best leader, got cut, in KingHuge6. This team can be a playoff team, but can they keep up with the Lakers? Or even the Clippers? Los Angeles Clippers(6-6): This team is more up and down than an elevator, they don’t know if they want to win, or do they want to rage after having no chem, and poor coaching? Who knows, this team can be so deadly if they all sat together and talked and stirred the pot a little. Trent can bring a championship to Los Angeles like he did with Miami, but can he prevail with a dominant team and a young uprising team in their conference? Eastern Conference: Philadelphia 76ers(8-4): The head contender in the east, is this young team, being lead by “Silly Westbrook”. They’ve won two out of three matches with the Lakers, but those two wins were very controversial, but a win is a win. The one thing that worries me, is the connection between buddies KiddElite and Silly, who have been in this league since CBL. Can they bring a championship to the city of brotherly love? Milwaukee Bucks(5-4): Also one of the teams that replaced an inactive team, the Bucks, they’re much like the Bucks in real life. They’re young, and being led by PBL veteran IronManJ, plus some ego by BucketsMula, who claims he’s ‘better than anyone on Milwaukee’, but who knows, maybe this team can bring something to the table. No doubt they’re a playoff team. Chicago Bulls(5-7): What a talented roster, but nothing to show for it. Carles has constructed a great team, but most of the team, is inactive, which hurts to see a team this good, be bad. If everyone turns active these next few games, they can push for that second seed, no doubt in my mind. This is a playoff team, but can they prevail? REWARDS: MVP: OddDoge(LAL): He scores 50 plus a game every time, has about 10 steals a game, and just flat out brings something less to worry about for the Lakers, but as I said earlier, can he be active? No doubt he can win it with those numbers. SillyKing45(PHI): The commissioner is putting the 76ers on his back, reminds me of Allen Iverson when he used to play for the same team. He puts up near triple double stats every time I see him play. True2Swift(LAC): He wins the game for the Clippers. Not the team, but him, himself. The sad thing, he’s a Westbrook type of case, he is so good, but the team is lacking behind him, so he may not win anything. Poor guy. IronManJ(MIL): Only coming to CBA in week 3, but being in PBL for more than 3 years, this guy has put the team on his back, but he isn’t like True who wins the games for his team. He dishes out many assists, and gets about 20 points a night. COTY: JamesTheCommissioner(LAL): 10-2, maybe one of the most dominant teams in CBL/CBA history, he’s recruited and coached a team with might be the best chemistry the league has seen also. He deserves it, no doubt, but can he win against the eastern rivals, 76ers, and bring a championship back to the Lake Show? SillyKing45(PHI): Yes, he’s more of a player, but he’s also coached the team to win games, and he’s a great facilitator. He’s coached his team fantastically, and it shows in the record. But when it comes down to the big stage, will he win it all? VxrbalRose(MIL): How can one construct a team out of nowhere and bring in a PBL legend to make an above average team? Let’s ask Mr. Rose himself! He’s one of the most deserving, if not deserving. I love how he constructed a team out of nothing. Bravo! ROTY: Cam3752(LAL): This kid came out of nowhere and exploded with averaging a dub dub for the Lake show, and is one of the main parts of the 10-2 Lakers. Can he win it, and maybe a ring, all in his rookie season? 3For3(PHI): One of Silly’s favorite targets, if not his most favorited, on the court, ‘343’ is automatic from deep, and has good defense, too. He’s almost the same as Cam, he brings a lot to the table for Philadelphia, but can he close it all out and seal the deal, that he is truly the top rookie? IronManJ(MIL): Yes, he’s not a rookie in PBL, but he’s a rookie in CBA and that’s all that matters. He’s brought wins to the table for Milwaukee, and has brought leadership also. Maybe if Milwaukee picks it up later in the season, it’ll be his for sure. xDavePhxfer(LAL): Another Laker, Dave may not be the best rookie, but he is certainly the best defensive rookie, averaging 11 steals and 5 blocks a game. He also is a spark plug off the bench, which coach Gordon, loves. A lot.
UK_God
#160111338Monday, April 13, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

Adil 4 dpoty but silly isn't carrying PHI in my opinion, we all do as a team.
KoreanMonster
#160119952Monday, April 13, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

0mg c4n i be roty!?!?!?!? i duh r00kie
Champixn
#160157530Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:43 PM GMT

Im in every event but I not in run for ROTY? rq.

of     1