of     1   

reveling
#160083755Monday, April 13, 2015 10:09 AM GMT

Black-Ridge. A country north of Tenri, which was one a country of peace, and serenity. Their old dictator died, so a new one was selected, and everything fell apart. He ruled the country with an iron fist, and his tyranny wasn't to be tested. He was an immortal, with multiple in-human abilities normal humans didn't know about, nor did they have access to. Such information was government sacred so they kept it secret. Some of these "in-human" ability-possessing humans made it past the border, looking for a new life, trying to escape the new dictator. They all had families, and happy lives. All of that was ended when they were tracked down, and killed. The children, however, were not discovered. They had been born with in-human abilities as-well, and would end up being stronger than their parents because of the gene splice. They all grew up. They received letters one by one (this will be done as part of your own RP) and were requested to show up to Black-Ridge High at the age of 16. They were told they had "power," and that they should use it to fight. They did. Or atleast SOME of them. Now they fight, fight for what they believe in, whether it be good or evil! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Official rule set; 1) Do not godmod. 2) Make your weakness related to your power. Do not just make it a personality type weakness. 3) Ignore number 5 and put Accepted on the other section of the CS so I can be sure you didn't skim through it. 4) If you do not reply within 5 days of your post, you will be kicked from the RP. 6) Put Hi! In the misc so I know you read the rules 7) Abide by ROBLOX's rules. 8) To reserve a power, just pm me what power you want to be reserved. However, if you do not claim it by 48 hours, it can be claimed by anyone. 9) My word is law. New rules will be added during the RP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ cs: Name: Age: Gender: Power: (List below) Rust, distortion (teleportation) shifting, time control, matter control, Holy Grail (Only the chosen 3 are given Holy Grail), God's eye (Gives you sight from as far as 2million eyes can see from the ground to outside of the solar system) Physical features: Appearance: (Casual, fancy, night time.) Bio: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delones
#160085529Monday, April 13, 2015 11:37 AM GMT

cs: Name: Mr.PePeroni McRoni Age: 69 Gender: furry Power: Mind control , pro-feminism mind control powers, ( every post on reddit = +5 gold ) Cheeky rusty power Physical features: Casual, nice suit , Appearance: Fedora Bio:Reddit gold member, Reddit moderator of /r/fedora , respected member of reddit since 06' , m'lady good gentleman and browse /r/fit much , ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

of     1