of     1   

Shadepelt24
#160122638Tuesday, April 14, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

You have to have/be the following before you can apply: -*****An active player. -*A good role-player. -A person who will teach "noobs", not directly kick them. (I hate it when people do that.) -A person who avoids conflict. If someone is disturbing others, kick them. -*A person who is respectful to ME. I have a short temper. I will automatically cancel your admin if you piss me off badly. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Directions: Answer in COMPLETE SENTENCES. Anything under 5 sentences will be ignored. ****PM ME YOUR ANSWERS. REPLIES ARE DISABLED FOR A REASON**** 1.} Why do you want admin? 2.} How would you handle "noobs", trollers, painters, etc.? 3.} If someone was threatening to hack my game, what would you do? (Remember, my admins will be able to contact me through Skype.) 4.} Give me a RP example. (Remember that this is not Warriors Cats!) 5.} Why do you think admins should be included in a game? I'd like to hear your opinion. 6.} Would you get along with other admins, players, spectators, etc.? I need patient people! 7.} How would you handle people going against the rules? (Fan-made packs, "lone wolfs", etc.?) 8.} Lastly, (mainly to even the number :)) explain to me exactly why you want admin, and combine it with what you would do.

of     1