of     1   

KyleTsaiHong1999
#16014562Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:55 PM GMT

Hello! I probably posted something like this. I didn't see this until now. To all people who play ROBLOX, Moderator(s), and the creator(s) of ROBLOX. I would like to have the decal again. Its really fun! I cant make anything without the decal. Please have the decal back again. And also, if someone reports someone in a game, it would say it in the chat screen. Also, I dont like it when someone goes chatting the same thing. Example: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Like that... so those are three things. The other thing I'd like ROBLOX maker(s) and moderator(s) to let us sell things again. Such as t-shirts. Why cant we just like... sell them. How about we can sell up to 10 tix and 1 rubox. I also would like, we could earn rubox again. Everyone gets to earn 1 rubox every day and 10 tickets again everyday. Or we can get 1 (or more) rubox every week. Like on Saturday we get RUBOX. It would be very nice of you moderator(s) and maker(s) to change it. Please PM (Private Message) me if you are going to change one of these or not. Thanks! I'll show you what I'd like again: 1. Have decal back 2. Reports (in game) show up 3. Dont let anyone say it again 3 or more times 4. Sell stuff 5. Earn RUBOX Thats all! Thanks everyone and have a great day! (or night)

of     1