of     1   

iiSundancer
#160171352Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

Dearest Citizens, I have recently became Prime Minister, and I have noticed that we lack diplomacy with other nations (Outside of our sister nation, Alkine, who has been the dearest friend of Genovia since it’s conception). While we have “alliances” I think it nothing more than a name and a meeting that lasts less than half an hour every few months. We’re isolated. We’re alone, and the world is just waiting for a power like us to come out of our shell and into the sunlight, so that we can fix the brokeneness around us. As a way to atone for it, and to fix our mistakes, I’ve been working on my own diplomatic union I’m releasing today! The Democratic Union, is a way to spread diplomacy, support civil rights, support democracy, and to support the civil liberties every citizen has the right to. I would very much appreciate if each one of you would check it out, and even join as it’s going to be a great thing for our nation. For more information on The Democratic Union/D.U. go to http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2547080. In your humble service, Prime Minister, Phoebe Annalise Charlotte Elouise Apollo-Winston of Genovia

of     1