of     1   

mizozizo
#160454689Sunday, April 19, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

[Premise] Marvel and DC; Two legendary universes, each holding thousands and thousands of characters within them. Both being albeit very different, they each share a single core: They were designed to show the many great stories of legendary characters, characters born from great ideas. Some might wonder, what is it like within their world? Well now, we finally get to know… [DC-Verse] “What… is that?” Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) said, looking into the sky. Many people were doing the same, staring at the strange events that were happening. There was a strange vortex growing in the sky, one that appeared to be generating catastrophic events. The wind was blowing hard, the tops of buildings were being blown off, but that was nothing compared to what was going to happen. [Marvel-Verse] Cries of terror were heard throughout the streets of New York, them being affected by the vortex from the sky also. They were receiving the same effects from the vortex as the other universe. A select few people recognized what was happening. “That vortex is generating some kind of cosmic energy. Its radiation of the energy is what’s creating these weather effects. It appears to be tearing some sort of… hole through space and time.” The brilliant Reed Richards said, typing rapidly on his computer. [Story] At exactly 4:54 PM, the cosmic vortex had opened in the skies of both universes. What generated this vortex is unknown, but it was powerful enough to create a portal through the Marvel and DC universes. The portal appeared to expand, and created a massive wave of energy, seemingly merging both universes into one. Now that Marvel and DC coincide in a single universe, chaos had spread throughout the entire world. The heroes have done their best to try and stop the chaos, while identifying the other heroes that have seemingly showed up. Meanwhile, a plethora of villains have taken advantage of this chaos, and are now planning attempts to complete their plans. The biggest part of this, is that a mass change has occurred. Though all who were affected by this change must do their best to adapt, hope hasn’t entirely faded. The universe will never be the same again. From this point on, you must write your own destiny, make your own decisions, and prosper. Will you help all that is good, and look to stop the chaos? Or will you be overcome by your own desires? The choice is yours, choose wisely. [Rules] 1. Be a decent roleplayer; Have decent grammar, roleplay well, and it would be appreciated if you made at least 2-3 sentences per post, but you don't have to make 2-3 sentences. 2. Ignore ALL kinds of trolling or flame, as responding to them will only feed them and encourage them to troll/flame even more. 3. Trolling, spamming, or flaming this thread might automatically get you kicked or banned. No exceptions. 4. You can have as many characters as you want, simply keep up with them. 5. Put at least a little effort into your CS, we don't want non detailed characters who have no personality. 6. Do NOT control another person's character without their consent. 7. Mainstream Marvel and DC Verse. To use characters from other Marvel/DC verses, you must message me first. 8. Listen to the admins, and do not argue outside of RP 9. Admins can add more rules as long as I agree with it first. 10. ACT like the character you have would act. If you're Batman, don't go around killing criminals, because Batman doesn't kill. If you're The Joker, don't go around helping innocent people, shoot em! 11. No godmodding, powerplaying, metagaming (Only Deadpool can metagame). 12. You can create your own characters 13. You are allowed to claim characters for up to 24 hours, if your CS isn't created within this time someone else can take the character. (Unless you PM me or an admin stating a specific reason why you could not make the character on time.) [Character Sheet] Name: Alias (If any): Age: Gender: Species: Height (Optional): Weight (Optional): Skin Tone: Hair: Bodily: Clothing: Bio (3 Sentences at least): Alignment (Alignment Guide will be posted): Other (Optional): Inventory (Optional): [Admins] Mizozizo DXZ0MBI3117 (If He Joins) Admins will be chosen by me. If you want to become on, PM me and tell me why you want to become one) Admins can accept and decline CS, have stronger Marvel/DC characters, as well as create new rules, If they have my permission. -Alignment Guide (Also known as the Alignment System, TAS)- -Lawful Good: A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. -Neutral Good: A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. -Chaotic Good: A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. -Lawful Neutral: A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. -True Neutral: A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. -Chaotic Neutral: A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. -Lawful Evil: A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. -Neutral Evil: A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. -Chaotic Evil: A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.
T0LK1EN
#160454825Sunday, April 19, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

I smell plagiarism.
mizozizo
#160454906Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

I choose: Deadpool Black Panther Groot & Rocket Racoon Thanos Moon Knight The Winter Soldier I may choose some more later. Idk. (If DXZ0MBI3117 joins, Spider-Man is reserved for him)
mizozizo
#160455134Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

(I dunno if I said this, But admins can SOMETIMES control your characters. Not always. Only sometimes.)
Afroditex
#160455290Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

[Character Sheet] Name: Gwendolyne "Gwen" Stacy Alias (If any): Spider-Gwen // Spider-Woman // Spider-Girl Age: Currently around 18 Gender: Female Species: Human Height (Optional): 5'7, nearly 5'8 Weight (Optional): Normal, more or less to the skinny side with a seemingly light muscular build Skin Tone: Light Hair: Blonde; typically when out of costume sports her hair with a black headband. Her haircut features medium long hair with sort of bangs/fringe going on. Sometimes she sweeps this away like a sort of sidebang, other times it's straight down. Bodily: Clothing: Usually wears coats like peacoats and trench coats with long knee-high boots and skirts or dresses when off duty. She also occasionally wears regular t-shirts and pants, as a typical teenager. When being Spider-Woman she is more often than not seen wearing a white costume with Spider-Man like eyes on her mask that are a sort of pinkish/red tone. Her costume features a hood and black around her torso and her legs, with bright teal flats as shoes. Bio (3 Sentences at least): Gwen Stacy was bitten by a radioactive spider. She was constantly seen sort of romantically with her boyfriend, who unfortunately died by accident before Gwen was able to save him. [In case someone takes Spider-Man, I'm choosing to say it was someone that wasn't Peter Parker]. After this event, she was constantly chased down by authorities led by her father, Captain Stacy, Head of the NY Police Department. She is currently a member of a band called the "Mary Janes" Alignment (Alignment Guide will be posted): Good Other (Optional): Inventory (Optional): None
Afroditex
#160455368Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

(Forgot to say, Lawful Good)
T0LK1EN
#160455677Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

This is a blatant ripoff of the works of Evilboo and Kseeking. I smell plagiarism.(2)
mizozizo
#160458435Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

@Afro, Accepted
mizozizo
#160459099Sunday, April 19, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

Also, OsirinKing is a Admin.
mizozizo
#160495398Sunday, April 19, 2015 4:14 PM GMT

Actually, I don't want Moon Knight. I want Deathstroke..

of     1