WiFiKing42
#162466177Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

Lukas rests for the night
Precisonfire23
#162487753Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

[Ryota] You eat the pie with a fork provided on the table. It's delicious and you finish it shortly. You didn't realize how hungry you were until you were provided some food. [Darias] + [Destiny] Your cells shake and rocks falls from the ceiling. You can hear metal clanking against the stone hastily as multiple guards are rushing off to somewhere. [Lukas] You go to sleep, finally. Your back aches as it touches the soft mattress. You let out a sigh of relief as the cushion envelops your back. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
SagePakkana
#162488412Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

Well I guess I'm THAT hungry. After I finish eating, I suddenly let out a small burp. "My apologies..." I said.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#162490301Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

"What the hell...?" Destiny asks, peering at the ceiling and listening to the sounds coming from outside "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
WiFiKing42
#162498433Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

(Okay if I have to describe how I sleep for the next page and a half I think I'll just ask for a timeskip and do stuff that isn't actually sleeping)
simsf1
#162530332Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

Alistair tries to test himself and see if he has any magical capability at the moment by creating a small flame in the palm of his hand. At the same time, he looks around the room for his sh ! t.
Precisonfire23
#162549689Thursday, May 21, 2015 2:51 AM GMT

NEWS: A woman with occult powers has traveled from a distant island. She has arisen many followers and plans to campaign against the Elvish city-states. [Ryota] The woman doesn't seem to care. She had given you stiches and applied a new bandage earlier. Your wound sends a small shock of pain up your chest, you wince. [Destiny] You can hear the thundering sound of cannon shots from the outside world and the screaming of soldiers. Muskets go off rapidly and the sound of clashing swords is heard frequently. In the dungeon, you also hear many of the inmates kicking against their walls and rooting for the attackers. @Wifi Elaborate what you mean. [Alistair] A warm tingling sensation burns in your palms but does not create flame. Instead of your gear, at least two hundred inmates have seen you break away from your restraints and are yelling at you to let them out. A guard with a spear walks in. In shock, he charges at you with is spear. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
SagePakkana
#162549985Thursday, May 21, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

"Ah! Damnit!" I yelled as the pain got on to me, almost falling off my chair.
simsf1
#162550010Thursday, May 21, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

Alistair The time has come to act. The man has a spear, a long and unruly weapon, so Alistair backs against the wall and leaps out of the way as the man gets near, hoping he will smack into it or break his elongated extension.
WiFiKing42
#162554965Thursday, May 21, 2015 4:45 AM GMT

I go sleep now
TheLegoGamerDude1
#162558821Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:30 AM GMT

"Is that...?" Darias begins to talk, but is quickly cut off by Destiny "Well ain't that just our luck, there's a damn war going on!" She says "Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" Darias asks "A good thing you dolt!" Destiny scolds "Well if that's the case, the great Darias! must get out of here and help those attackers!" "Naw, naw, let's let them do all the work, then get the hell out of here when everything settles down." "Wont that be rather difficult if we're locked up?" Darias questions "Uh, yeah, hadn't really thought of that... Ech, let's just hope the attackers free us." Destiny answers "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
Precisonfire23
#162608163Friday, May 22, 2015 2:14 AM GMT

[Ryota] (Little bit of a dramatic post.) You fall out of the chair, grabbing at your side, and end up bruising your elbow. You hear the wooden chair scream against the floorboards as the woman runs over to you. She puts your head in her lap and observes your wound. [Alistair] As you sidestep the oncoming spear-warrior, he gets his spear stuck in the wall. After a few feeble attempts to pull it out, he unsheathes his dagger and begins to approach you in a ready-stance. [Lukas] You begin to sleep throughout the night in your cozy bed. You dream of killing the dragon and the town making you their king. These dreams may be dangerous and rise your ambitions, but if successful with the feats in your dreams, it could lead to wealth and an empire of great proportions. [Darias] + [Destiny] You hear guards shout in the hallway for inmates to exit their cells and stand against the wall. A minute or so later, you hear multiple gunshots go off and screaming. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
SagePakkana
#162608404Friday, May 22, 2015 2:17 AM GMT

"Don't mind me..." I said "Its just a winch."
Precisonfire23
#162608466Friday, May 22, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

winch win(t)SH/ noun noun: winch; plural noun: winches 1. a hauling or lifting device consisting of a rope, cable, or chain winding around a horizontal rotating drum, turned by a crank or by motor or other power source; a windlass. 2. the crank of a wheel or axle. verb verb: winch; 3rd person present: winches; past tense: winched; past participle: winched; gerund or present participle: winching 1. hoist or haul with a winch. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
SagePakkana
#162609110Friday, May 22, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

(Just remove the h from it and replace it with an e.)
TheLegoGamerDude1
#162618307Friday, May 22, 2015 5:11 AM GMT

"Sh.it, they're executing the prisoners." Destiny says "They would not dare execute the great Darias!" Darias replies "The hell they wouldn't. We need to find a way out of this damn mess." Destiny seemed to be thinking as to what their next move should be "We could blind them by my greatness!" "Shut your damn mouth, I'm thinking." Destiny stayed silent for a moment, then began speaking again "Really, there's only two options here. One, we attack the guard that comes for us and take his gun, or two, we risk waiting for the attackers to get down here." "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
Precisonfire23
#162667117Friday, May 22, 2015 11:46 PM GMT

( Don't let this die due to inactivity guys. ) [Ryota] As you say, the woman stands up and walks away to tend to her child. [Darias] + [Destiny] The gunshots get closer but the guards also scream and the attackers faintly cheer. They must've breached the walls. It's only a matter of time before the guards come or the attackers liberate you. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
TheLegoGamerDude1
#162669026Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

"Sounds like the attackers are getting close. Hopefully they'll get here first, but if not, we're attacking the guards..." Destiny says "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
SagePakkana
#162669539Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

So, I guess I do some roaming around and some stuff. Where should I go first?
Precisonfire23
#162689185Saturday, May 23, 2015 4:56 AM GMT

[Destiny] + [Darias] Your cell creaks open and a man with a rifle aims at you. Another guard except with epaulettes on his uniform and a golden tether running down from the top-right of his left-hand-side collar with a sabre pulls you out and shoves you against the wall. [Ryota] I don't know what you want to do. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
simsf1
#162689831Saturday, May 23, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

Alistair backs up slowly, eyeing his surroundings for a makeshift weapon or perhaps a release for the prisoners' cells.
SagePakkana
#162693291Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:32 AM GMT

Let's check the mother and daughter, see what are they up to.
Minun1020
#162695792Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:06 AM GMT

[ Astarte ] Astarte approached the person who had just killed the deer. Carefully walking up to him with her wooden staff clutched in her right hand. Then spoke casually,as if he were an old friend. " Did the animal really deserve to die? " (Sorry. Exams just came up. I was not able to be active for a while. Next time I will inform you when that happens.)
Precisonfire23
#162761349Saturday, May 23, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

[Alistair] All of the prisoners are locked in restraints bolted against the wall. All you find around you are the screaming prisoners and decently-sized rocks littered on the ground. [Ryota] The mother is teaching her daughter mathematics. Currently, they're going over how to find the missing value of an angle in a triangle. [Astarte] As the man retrieves his blade from the carcass to skin it, he looks up when you speak to him. He studies you for a minute, then looks back down at the deer to skin it and begins to talk. "I am a nomad. I have to hunt for my food as I can't just leisurely walk to a market and buy a basket of fresh apples and turkey every Pentday, now can I?" he says without much emotion in his voice. King of Thayca! | God of Yitheris | Lieutenant Jeffé of the Intergalactic Empire | Detective of RP |
SagePakkana
#162761875Saturday, May 23, 2015 11:46 PM GMT

After watching the two, I decided to go outside to get some air.