of     1   

VenexxiaCallyPanda
#161150474Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:19 PM GMT

Hello this is the Audacieux job application. When you are done,please; PM me when finished,and when you come across "[Your Answer]" That means you put in your answer. If you can't PM (Message) People,you CANNOT GET A JOB! (Highlight all below the line. You might not wanna copy ALL of it because their is a extra 2 bonus questions for the security & HR's. But,if you are applying to be a security or a HR,you can highlight that also) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [1Q]: How Did You Find Audacieux? [1A]: [Your Answer] [2Q]: What Job Would You Like? [2A]: [Your Answer] [3Q]: Do You Have Any Past Experiences? [3A]: [Your Answer] [4Q]: Do You Think You Deserve This Job? Why Or How? [4A]: [Your Answer] [5Q]: On A Scale Of 1-10,How Would You Rate Your Grammar? [5A]: [Your Answer] [6Q]: On A Scale Of 1-10,How Would You Rate Your Punctuation? [6A]: [Your Answer] ----------------------------------------------------------- [7Q]: [Security & HR Question ONLY]: Can You Handle H@ck3rs? [7A}: [Your Answer] [8Q]: [Security & HR Question ONLY]: Can You Handle Bu11y1ing? [8A]: [Your Answer] -------------------------------------------------------------
VenexxiaCallyPanda
#161150526Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:21 PM GMT

Please no rude comments -.-
VenexxiaCallyPanda
#161421847Saturday, May 02, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

I quit audaciuex so I now have a new group now

of     1