chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Chriz13
#161238442Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

And on this day, Cheesey said that people hate Atheists more than pedalfiles. 4/29/15, never forget.
doctorgonzo
#161238507Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

"HAH, i like how you use world-wide and extreme examples for the other ones but not for the one you are opposing" because those examples are true in the place you currently leave? "atheists are executed all the time in the middle east if you wanna go that route" so are g4ys and women, so you literally just violated the first thing you said "and in the US i mean we're not even allowed to marry in some southern states" wow ur so oppressed "name one atheist congressman or president.... ever" barney frank "all 3 other categories have been congresswoman/man or president" yeah their oppression is on the same level as yours "atheists are still one of the most hated groups in the country, even more than p3 -.dos and close to muslims" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Chriz13
#161238596Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:48 AM GMT

Also, Cheesey, we're from St. Louis, we should know better than anyone how bad racism is.
iikignis
#161238914Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

swag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CheeseyMacral
#161238980Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

>barney frank which said he was a jew until he wasn't in office anymore >yeah their oppression is on the same level as yours ok and? >LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the pe - do thing may have been wrong (sorry i thought i saw a study that showed that, my bad) but they are still one of the most hated minorities (the most hated besides muslims in terms of religion) Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
CheeseyMacral
#161239274Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

>we're from St. Louis, we should know better than anyone how bad racism is. i'm not from st louis but i don't have to in order to realize how bad it is and yes i do realize it but just because atheists aren't rioting and bringing national attention to themselves doesn't mean the public distrust of us is any less Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
doctorgonzo
#161239673Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

"which said he was a jew until he wasn't in office anymore" fine then pete stark "ok and?" funny for a guy who talks in smarm not to understand it. atheists aren't oppressed in america "the pe - do thing may have been wrong (sorry i thought i saw a study that showed that, my bad) but they are still one of the most hated minorities (the most hated besides muslims in terms of religion)" 1. no, you were completely talking out of your ass 2. no they are not. you are literally making things up to prove you are oppressed 3. even if they were the most hated, you will never be as oppressed as a muslim is in america let us never forget that an atheist shot three muslims in chapel hill, and was then forgiven because it was apparently over a parking space
Swagudelo
#161240295Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

hahaha you're so clueless you have no idea what discrimination is
CheeseyMacral
#161241791Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

>1. no, you were completely talking out of your ass about what >2. no they are not. you are literally making things up to prove you are oppressed is that so? because http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheitsHated.htm a http://www.salon.com/2014/07/21/the_numbers_are_in_america_still_distrusts_atheists_and_muslims_partner/ quick https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-secular-life/201406/why-americans-hate-atheists google http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/ search http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/atheists-are-not-the-most-hated-group-in-america-but-no-one-really-likes-us/ may http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-5-most-distrusted-minorities-in-america/ prove http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/in-atheists-we-distrust/ otherwise >3. even if they were the most hated, you will never be as oppressed as a muslim is in america what are you basing this on? if you cared to even google search anything, you'd realize: "several polls have shown that about 50 percent of Americans would not vote for a qualified atheist for president. A 2006 study found that 40% of respondents characterized atheists as a group that did 'not at all agree with my vision of American society', and that 48% would not want their child to marry an atheist. In both studies, percentages of disapproval of atheists were above those for Muslims, African-Americans and hom. 0se. xuals. Many of the respondents associated atheism with immorality, including criminal behaviour, extreme materialism, and elitism." >let us never forget that an atheist shot three muslims in chapel hill, and was then forgiven because it was apparently over a parking space what?? he was indicted on three counts of first degree murder.... Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
extemmasfriend2
#161242633Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

"i'm not oppressed because i don't live in the south so" nice generalization, right back at ya
doctorgonzo
#161249816Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

"about what" duhhh think about it nice links. i'm sure you're so oppressed because people distrust you. i recently read an article where an athiest was put on the no fly list simply because of his name, which sounded too dangerous wait no that was a muslim, who you are equating with similar oppression "what are you basing this on?" the fact that even looking brown or doing anything that seems muslim can cause suspicion? or the fact that it is not only completely acccepted, but encouraged for people to hate on muslims? did you forget about that time when anyone brown with a backpack in boston was complicit in the boston bombing? "if you cared to even google search anything, you'd realize:" that people don't trust atheists. i got that. you still aren't on the same level of oppression as muslims, blacks, and women are. when will you realize that? "what?? he was indicted on three counts of first degree murder...." meaning that no one will equate it to a hate crime, and rather, that he did something irrational for the sake of it. if a muslim shot three atheists over a parking space, we'd all here about terrorism and how terrorists are operating in america secretly the fact of the matter is that people distrust atheists. you are not on the same level as muslims. you will never be
LolCanucksSuck
#161250073Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:15 AM GMT

"and in the US i mean we're not even allowed to marry in some southern states" I call bs
doctorgonzo
#161250507Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:30 AM GMT

the fact that obama's largest detractors would call him a muslim rather than an atheist speaks bounds to america's views on both religions
epicsnipes196
#161255817Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:59 AM GMT

cheesey m macral is oppression mi expect the national gaurd, fbi, cia, seal team 6, and ur mother 2 b at ur house 4 a butt whopping
bubbleduck
#161255976Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:07 AM GMT

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
epicsnipes196
#161271318Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

hella unloads hella gun hella into hella mop hella mb lol

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2