of     1   

Beakachu
#161258583Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:56 PM GMT

Roblox, we like you. We're here, we buy your merch, and we support you. For some of us unlike myself have learn to love this website as if we were there since the beginning. As the community weakens day by day (which is a crying shame) the only person that is doing that is YOU. Over the last four years I, and many others have become mature of this website and have wanted to improve it. Like finding a wounded dog but only keeping it BARELY alive but wanting to help it. We need you to listen to us, we need you to help us help you. Or else this beloved site will fall in the next 5 years. Sounds like a lot, but it will go by quicker then you can say "New face for only 22,000 R$!" We want to help you, but you are not there to listen. Whats funny is that you guys probably wont see this but if you ever do, remember that there are community members that want to help but you have not been listening. I hope you consider it.
trainyay
#161258645Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:58 PM GMT

Instead of beating about the bush, how about you get to the point? That'll help get this thread a higher chance of being viewed by a mod.
SimplyRemove
#161263254Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:22 PM GMT

You really can't speak for everyone.
Secretiveness
#161263995Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:39 PM GMT

lets tell them the community is falling and how they don't care about us for some reason but not give them a solution, tell them what to improve or even tell anyone why you think that most helpful thread 2015

of     1