of     1   

kqIy
#161524608Monday, May 04, 2015 4:06 AM GMT

I just got an amazing idea randomly, and the idea was that there should be different report priorities. Now keep in mind, that this is a barebones idea and im sure there is tons of other little things we can add to it. So feel free to suggest what could add onto this idea. Onto the idea: My idea is, that what if there was different report priorities? Mainly, I was thinking that Veterans and 13+ players should have a higher "Priority" on reports than newbies. By priorities, I mean which reports get tackled first. Anyways, the reason I suggest this is there is a lot of new, young players who are not good at certain games and tend to "report" or lash out when they don't get their way. I have had many newbie players say "REPORTED" or "IM GONNA REPORT U" "REPORTED 20 TIMES" and the likes simply because I killed them or something. Anyways, here is a rough idea on how it works (From 1 being lowest priority to 4 being highest) 1. Under 13 + Non veteran 2. 13 or older + non veteran 3. Under 13 + Veteran 4. 13 or older + Veteran I think it could possibly filter out alot of the spam reports from angry kids or new players and make it so that the more important reports would get tackled first. It would also promote more mature players to report poor behavior with hopes that it actually gets responded to. Keep in mind, that there are flaws with this idea. However, it will have an impact and will help keep the reports more legitimate and will also help the moderators jobs in that they are dealing with reports that matter more so than random spam reports. No offence to anyone who is lower on the priority list, it doesn't mean their reports will not be reviewed, but they just wont get tackled as quickly. Another idea is to prevent someone from reporting the same user multiple times in a short time span as it wastes mods time. Eg. Report someone for online dating and do it a 2nd time a short while after, it will say "It looks like you already reported this user in the past 2 hours, please wait to report again" or something along those lines. Go ahead and debate the amount of time, I say 2 hours simply because half the time people get warns and do something wrong again.
cpmoderator12345
#161524997Monday, May 04, 2015 4:15 AM GMT

support Save the plants! Plants > animals!
Wahhhy
#161527894Monday, May 04, 2015 5:33 AM GMT

Reporting barely even works. The only time I've reported a guy is a guy who is just trying to be reported.
EmperorOmnesDux
#161528546Monday, May 04, 2015 5:56 AM GMT

Support.
kqIy
#161613719Tuesday, May 05, 2015 9:29 PM GMT

Bump, will actually give reporting a meaning I guess
EmperorOmnesDux
#161636720Wednesday, May 06, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

bump
Wahhhy
#161648672Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:36 PM GMT

But I'm supporting for child abuse so mods won't care if I bully a 10 yr old, It works I guess, so actually I won't support because I'll probably get my post deleted for this.
lottery248
#161648987Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:54 PM GMT

basically support. ask them to concentrate the report - if that is not in emergency.
kqIy
#161859796Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

bump
kqIy
#161877757Sunday, May 10, 2015 5:31 AM GMT

b2
Ed_C
#161881130Sunday, May 10, 2015 6:54 AM GMT

I'm on of the Presidents of Little Ceasar's Pizza, and I get daily threats to be reported for bullying. Having a system like this would push back their imbecile reports and deal with the important ones. As a 13+ veteran player myself, I can definitely see why we need our reports top priority, as we only report people who really, genuinely need to be. Maybe they could also add more consequences to false reporters, as that would teach them to shut up, get on with their own affairs and leave us the hell alone? I support this, Sincerely, A Passionate Hater of False Reporting Noobs. ^ That's a title; a name, so don't dare try correcting me, because, where possible, my grammar is faultless.
barbiegirl123123123
#161881714Sunday, May 10, 2015 7:14 AM GMT

ok so i am top priority on this list but this is bad it leads to more generalizations, more discrimination i've seen teenagers report for no reason just as much as kids veterans maybe they are more likely to know the rules but even so not necessarily maybe it's based on your report history if you just spam it when someone disagrees then you're put on low priority if you report good then you go up

of     1