of     1   

KebowBG
#161688261Thursday, May 07, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

#1 - New Orlean Saints No, Im Not Being biased. This team has many of the best players out there, If you happen to not know this team is 2-0 with a strong router build-up right now. I think that if the saints beat the vikings, No other team can possibly beat them. This team averages 12 players per game. No forfeits for this team! #2 - Minnesota Vikings This Team has a pretty great record @ 2-0 but i still think New Orleans has better players on deck. If they can get better players and boost up practice, they will become #1 Very soon... Not to mention a 28+ Point Blowout for their past games. #3 - Seattle Seahawks This Team also is 2-0 but i think they need more work. Although the Seahawks may look bad they are pretty decent considering they have very decent players. #4 - Pittsburgh Steelers I ranked this team higher than the panthers because they have evenly matched the saints pretty well. I think if they are actie and work it harder than they will possibly beat their next opponents. #5 - Carolina Panthers This team is 1-1 but i seen them play pretty well against both of their matches. The HC will need to work very hard for this team. #6 - Oakland Raiders The Oakland Raiders are really good but i don't know how will the new HC will sort them out. They may prepare for a win however. #7 - Detroit Lions Even with the loss against the vikings they will become better with the HC Salide. I think if they work on defense more they will become a top 4 Team again. #8 - Denver Broncos The Broncos are hanging on due to a beat down by the vikings and defeat of raiders they are pretty strong still. #9 - Tennessee Titans The only reason why i placed them at number 9 is because of dirtboss the new HC. If it wasn't because of him. Then they would be placed @ 10 However They did play against the lions and saints after all. Give them a chance! Even if they changed 3 HCS #10 - Baltimore Ravens The Ravens are pretty boring to watch and write about, What they need is new everything! I Feel bad just writing this. Ouch... PREDICTIONS New Orlean Saints @ Minnesota Vikings THE GAME OF THE WEEK! I am just hyped writing this! If i were you watch this game even if OFL is playing! this is going to be a close game and i feel the tension while i write... PLAYERS TO WATCH FINAL: 42-38 Saints win CloseMatch Baltimore Ravens @ Oakland Raiders This isn't really exciting considering who we know will win soooo.... Yeah... FINAL: 28-7 Raiders win FF Seattle Seahawks @ Denver Broncos This should be interesting, Denver Hasn't won its last two games but against seattle this could be a upset... FINAL: 31-28 SEAHAWKS win CloseMatch Tennessee Titans @ Pittsburgh Steelers I honestly believe this is one of the hardest picks ill ever make in my life i swear to god with dirt as HC and Steelers strength i think this should be a better game then saints vs Vikings FINAL: 28-27 Titans win CloseMatch Upset Carolina Panthers @ Detroit Lions I Believe this will be extremely close aswell but i know one team will come out at the end FINAL: 14-28 Panthers win
Deusix
#161688488Thursday, May 07, 2015 3:21 AM GMT

lions automatically #1 because deusix is back
funom
#161714915Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

AA much stupid

of     1