of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DigitsGod
#161712052Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:28 PM GMT

get on my level lil new kids yall juss aint touchin us especially aint touchin me metaphorically, lyrically, or simutaneously. lesssss get it
TheUnknownZodiac
#161712135Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:29 PM GMT

"Got alot of cars, got alot of keys like Dragon Ball Z" ~ Chaotic "Kept losing my keys, but now i channeled them" ~ Wonderflow. lolo. ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
LonelyTree
#161712196Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:31 PM GMT

""Got alot of cars, got alot of keys like Dragon Ball Z" ~ Chaotic" keys in dragon ball z wht
TheUnknownZodiac
#161712222Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:31 PM GMT

It's a wordplay to Ki but, really weak one lol. ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
DigitsGod
#161712402Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

yes sonic had to help you understand lmaaooooo im already crowned as king of punchline boy you on young thugs level man im on waynes level lesss get it
Chichland
#161712456Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

I'm pretty sure I'm better at wordplay
DigitsGod
#161712497Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

chich you aint even in the question you are the macklemore of ro rap lmaooooooooooooo
LonelyTree
#161712503Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

lets see you become waynes level in real life
TheUnknownZodiac
#161712515Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

Okay, let me ask you few stuff. Please, explain this two lines to me, that i wrote. "Fused with lunars energy mixed with acts of anarchy, As manly as mustaches of phantom pete, anthems over beat" If you can't or say you don't want to or somthing of simular i'll consider it not being able to do so. and i won't consider you a "punchline king" if you do explain them, but really good along wit the hidden punchline, i'll consider you atleast decent. ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
Chichland
#161712526Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

Better than your sorry arse lmaoooooooooo
DigitsGod
#161712691Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:40 PM GMT

WEAK PUNCHLINES AF. "i'll mess around and crack you like Witney Smoke your ass until I got black kidneys I know you love the D and I don't need the alphabet to see All 4's behind your door screams shuttering, no glee" come on man less get it and that is in an unreleased dx dissed man LESS GET IT
TheUnknownZodiac
#161712968Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

atleast i can explain yours lmao "i'll mess around and crack you like Witney" Im pretty sure it's Whitney, and you're reffrencing to rumor of her smoking crack. "Smoke your ass until I got black kidneys" lol, self explenatory, smoking ruins your kidneys, we know. "I know you love the D and I don't need the alphabet to see" D as a d[]ck, and D in alphabet, wow you must be a genius... "All 4's behind your door screams shuttering, no glee" Is this a reffrence to glee? I don't watch the show so idk. not sure about this one. BUT EXPLAIN MINE LOL, YOU JUST SAID THEY WERE WEAK, CAUSE YOU CANT EXPLAIN EM' ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
LonelyTree
#161713090Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:47 PM GMT

chaotic u cant say weak punchlines when u over here saying you got lots of cars actually be able to drive a car
DigitsGod
#161713107Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:47 PM GMT

i cant explain ur weak ass barz cuz i am not gonna go to google to explain some barz that dont make sense cuz i googled the first line n it didnt even make sense
TheUnknownZodiac
#161713177Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:49 PM GMT

Fact that you had to google it means you cant explain it, and it makes sense, you just don't have enough mental capacity to understand it.. ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
DigitsGod
#161713449Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

"Fused with lunars energy mixed with acts of anarchy" >lunar energy is energy from the moon and then mixing it with anarchy is when there is not political authority (weak material, not clever or hard to figure out) "As manly as mustaches of phantom pete" >phantom pete is a cowboy or something i think with manly mustaches "anthems over beat" >apparently this rap is an anthem over beat not that hard to explain, but like i said these aren't clever punchlines at all. the only thing i had to google was phantom pete because idk who that was
DXZ0MBI3117
#161713609Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

stfu im the notorious B.I.G of ro-rap
TheUnknownZodiac
#161713664Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

">lunar energy is energy from the moon and then mixing it with anarchy is when there is not political authority (weak material, not clever or hard to figure out) "As manly as mustaches of phantom pete" >phantom pete is a cowboy or something i think with manly mustaches "anthems over beat" >apparently this rap is an anthem over beat not that hard to explain, but like i said these aren't clever punchlines at all. the only thing i had to google was phantom pete because idk who that was" Actually. The first one is reffering to a night without laws, also a punchline to movie "Purge" Second one is right. Anthems over beat is also a reffrence to the first line, Anarchy as in no laws, authority, Anthems represent a country, and singing anthems over beat is disrespectful towards country and its government, kinda. but you still got it wrong. 1/3 lol.
Chichland
#161714499Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:12 PM GMT

"Look, I'm spilling flammable substances like I work for BP Serve up the rhymes with good hospitality, Doubletree Cut up the two trees, double the money, collect all the fees Jealous people try so hard to be like me but in reality I'm unique, one of a kind, I never go astray Eat up the insults like a carnivore, annihilating all the prey But that's what I say, knockout enemies in all seasons, all times including Mayweather But the people I slay, hard as rock like The Fray, they pixelated like the Nether I solve the problems but the questions is whether Whether the weather is good enough to weather the opposing, got them so sick I caught my enemies doping On some advil and other over the counter ingredients, more artificial than A-Rod during the season's median" Comprehend this^
KinqNovaXL
#161714763Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:16 PM GMT

your more trash than a dirty wrapper I couldn't see how your anyone's fav Ro rapper
DigitsGod
#161714951Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

see those punchlines are weak you cant call them strong is no one understands them cause that just means they aint clever
TheUnknownZodiac
#161715011Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:19 PM GMT

You do realise, if people dont understand it it means its smart, and takes some reasherch to understand it, and if alot people get it, then its bad.. ''PhD in Internet Retarhrdation
KinqNovaXL
#161715085Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:21 PM GMT

see your the most h8ed Ro rapper in the whole entire industry you need to leave and dle you terrible no punchline having ass person
DigitsGod
#161715086Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:21 PM GMT

thats dum. alright, you probably dont know who Big L is, but he is arguably one of the best rappers of all time and known for his punchlines. he died in 1998 when I was born. people UNDERSTOOD his punchlines and thought they were clever. you should just stick to something else
Chichland
#161715159Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

Except Big L was smart and you are not. "Look, I'm spilling flammable substances like I work for BP Serve up the rhymes with good hospitality, Doubletree Cut up the two trees, double the money, collect all the fees Jealous people try so hard to be like me but in reality I'm unique, one of a kind, I never go astray Eat up the insults like a carnivore, annihilating all the prey But that's what I say, knockout enemies in all seasons, all times including Mayweather But the people I slay, hard as rock like The Fray, they pixelated like the Nether I solve the problems but the questions is whether Whether the weather is good enough to weather the opposing, got them so sick I caught my enemies doping On some advil and other over the counter ingredients, more artificial than A-Rod during the season's median" ^ You can't even touch this

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right