of     1   

succesfulfundude
#161777064Friday, May 08, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

*copyright symbol*TechnoGotPwned MEET THE GAME RP'ER *RP'er walks* I fear no man. But that thing... It scares me *The RP'er walks as people run away* No I-I ain't talking about that freak, alright! He's not here is he? How do I get off this server? One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that face *The RP'er dodges everyone's attacks* What goes through his head. *Zooms in into his skeptic face* Do you believe in RP? In a server's heart How the town can free her whenever it starts And it's RP if the building is great It makes you feel happy like an old time movie I'll tell ya about the RP It'll free your soul but it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll *PC player gets hit in the face* If you believe in RP, don't bother to choose If it's town of ROBLOXia or darkened dawn *Clannie gets shot in the face* Your feet start tapping And you can't seem to find How you got there So just blow your mind *The RP'er fills a server with his friends* NO! *RP'er ODs* If you believe in RP Come along with me We'll dance until morning, just you and me and maybe, if the players are right I'M MELTING! AHHH HELP! *He looks up to see the RP'er staring down at him* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *ENDING* *Whistles do you believe in magic while walking away*

of     1