mickeyNas
#161943254Monday, May 11, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

(So..) *Adam looks at one of his pictures, just wondering* (And note, its my adam I am talking about.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
mickeyNas
#161961341Monday, May 11, 2015 9:28 AM GMT

(Bump) "Police on" - mickeyNas
Wonderfulandu2001
#161967235Monday, May 11, 2015 2:28 PM GMT

Daniel woke up in the medical room with a start! "Gaah!", he exclaimed, sitting up on a medical bed. "The heck happened here? We just been... left for dead?" guessed Daniel, getting up and pacing around the room. "That how rude these Treek guys are?" "I mean seriously, at least take us as prisoners or SOMETHING - give our poets and authors something to work with! Being left for dead and surviving is nowhere NEAR as exciting as being shot whilst fighting for your freedom!" complained Daniel, his tone dripping sarcasm.
ArthurMountbatten
#161969218Monday, May 11, 2015 3:20 PM GMT

John had just fixed repairing one of the ship's main engine engines valves and goes straight to his bunch of colleague which are waiting in the hangers of the ship. " How's life boys " John asks his friends grinning as usual . " Heh , how can it be ? " one of his friends replied as he was heading straight to Sector C for some unknown reasons . " Well , he must be pretty itched " John said with a strange look in his eyes as he was glaring at his friend departing . " Haven't you heard the news , John " Mike a fellow friend asked ; " No what is it " , " His family suffered a crash and ended up " one said . " Are you sure of this " John replied doubtful " Yeah John , of course I do I'm the ears of this ship " his friend replied in a sober face , then John left the hangers and went towards Engine F5 .
silverhawk352
#161974925Monday, May 11, 2015 6:05 PM GMT

"Oh god the damn Treek locked on to us!" Someone yells at the top of their lungs as shrapnel fills the air, followed by an indescribable noise. "We're hit! We're hit!" My body hurls through the air as the ships frontal part disintegrates with the blast. I see people fly through the breach in our ships hull, trying to scream but alas cannot because the vacuum of space. The last thing I saw was an object, one that said Ultimus. .... Images flicker through my head like firelight, warm and comforting. They are of my wife, a strikingly beautiful sweet brunette. Her voice is that of velvet, calling to me, to me? "W-wait you've been dead for two years.." My voice says in a shaky tone. "Yes, yes I have, but it is time you came to join me. It's been quite lonely up here without you beside me." She says this in a honey sweet voice, translucent I suppose. "I-I am sorry but my work isn't done in the living realm yet, people have been injured and-and I could help them." My voice is monotone by this point, calm and cool like ice. Her voice starts to fade as my eyelids flutter and pain coarses throughout my broken body.
silverhawk352
#161974965Monday, May 11, 2015 6:06 PM GMT

[That is a post ;D]
Wonderfulandu2001
#161976421Monday, May 11, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

(Wow, that's, err, quite a post you've got there. I'm jealous :c)
mickeyNas
#161980298Monday, May 11, 2015 8:05 PM GMT

(I guess someone forgot that they cannot start an assault.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
silverhawk352
#161980395Monday, May 11, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

[Use big words. It helps quite a bit.]
silverhawk352
#161980452Monday, May 11, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

[Micky it's a flashback to when the battle was going on. He was on a combat vessel.]
mickeyNas
#161981275Monday, May 11, 2015 8:24 PM GMT

(Well, there was no ship supporting Ultimus, but I guess I could let that slide by saying Ultimus could contain a single combat vessel for deployment.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
CheetoGo
#161981791Monday, May 11, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

Extra Bio: (I don't know any cities in the empire, so Ill make one up) Born in the city of Fes, but parents separated, he went with his father to Dunedin, where his father became an airmen. When he was 17, his father was a high rank, but shot down in combat. When he was 26 he went to college, and graduated at 31. in college he met his wife, Molly, and they had their son Vince, soon after he was forced to go to war an army medic. He was assigned a different ship, the "Darkheart", but was reassigned the "Ultimus" when the Darkheart was severely damaged when he was on leave for sickness. It was later sold for scraps. He knows noone on the ship
mickeyNas
#161982647Monday, May 11, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

(Fes is a nice city name. Nice extra bio really.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
CheetoGo
#161983262Monday, May 11, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

(Fes is a city in Morocco, my favorite country :D) Adam~ I walk from the medical bay and look in the halls. No one here except the wounded. I look at the screens, and almost all of them except for a couple. I sigh. What a bad da- Wait, the ship doesn't feel like its moving...
silverhawk352
#161990869Monday, May 11, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

Pain coarses throughout my body as I attempt to get up from the heap of lifeless glass and rubble that litters my body. My head feels, I mean is that of a thick fog, cloudy and short distanced, not enabling me to get up nor think. After a mere 3 minutes of futile struggling I finally manage to muster all my dwindling strength into my lower body and stand, kind-of. ...... As my mind clears so does my main other body functions, enabling the *Zap* and *Crackle* of broken powercables to fill my eardrums and allowing the sickening smell of iron to flood my nostrals, making me bend over with a gag, bile creeping upwards and I have no choice but to swallow it... And I know that, no doubt about it, that isn't paint soaking the floor red, it's blood, my crews blood.
CheetoGo
#161991117Monday, May 11, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

I walk around the ship. seeing destroyed areas. Then I see the worst...
silverhawk352
#161991260Monday, May 11, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

[Mick can I be the combat vessels Cap.?]
mickeyNas
#161994345Monday, May 11, 2015 11:39 PM GMT

(Yes. However only for one combat vessel, and its the one from Ultimus. It is a dalox class. Dalox Class: High powered weaponry and slightly slow movement, normal hyper-space movement.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
Wonderfulandu2001
#162014135Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:00 AM GMT

-Daniel Stewarts- Daniel paced around the medical bay for a bit, waiting for someone to visit. Someone just exited the med bay, unaware of my presence. "I guess I'll go to the command tower, best thing I can do. Maybe I can message everyone to do something," thought Daniel. And he did go to the command tower, walking slowly, checking every room for broken wall panels, holes into space etc. After all, getting thrown into space because you waltzed into a room "like a boss" is not the most dignified way to die. When he reached the command tower, Daniel looked around for the comms panel, or at least what was left of it. It certainly worked, but not well. For a few minutes, Daniel toyed around with it, trying to make it work properly.
CA_Service
#162014618Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:49 AM GMT

Name: Jaxs Gridbleck Age: 34 Rank: Senior Airman Ship Job: Fighter Pilot, Rarely works on aircraft repair. Personality: Prideful, Strives to lead, Helpful Appearance: Always in a flight suit, when not on duty wears a jacket over it. Will casually wander about suited up even after the remaining fighter ships were destroyed. 6'3, Unusually thin. Skills (up to 2): Ambidextrous, this allows him to multi-task easily and make precise movements. Weaknesses: At times arrogant, rarely truly trusts others. Bio: Jaxs lived an average life, pursued a position in the Kerinetal millitary. Found his ambidexterity useful for being a pilot, and found himself at the rank of Senior Airman after five years of service. He was dispatched to Ultimus as to lend a teaching hand to the pilots there.
mickeyNas
#162033745Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:38 PM GMT

(Approved app.) (To the guy in the command tower, officers are there.) "Police on" - mickeyNas
LosVider
#162039774Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

(Too late to app?) Name: Tyler Gahagan Age: 28 Rank: E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class Ship Job: Maintenance (Primarily engine and other vital components) Personality: Tyler is a quiet, serious person. He normally doesn't speak much to others other than close friends, whom of which 2 died in the attack. He is generally rude to people who isn't well acquainted with, but respects higher ranks and follows a strict honor system. Appearance: Tyler has short, well-kept, brown hair and a very light stubble. He has brown eyes to match, and small lips. His face is completely clean, and his look is the same. His working uniform is cleaned everyday and his full dressed whites are cleaned pressed. He constantly looks clean and fresh. Skills: Repairing technology and stealth. It's what kept him alive in the assault. Weaknesses: Tyler has a short fuse, and can be angered easily. He is violent and, when angered, doesn't stop his rage until he is satisfied. This can be exploited. Bio: Tyler was born in Germany, to two parents from Pennsylvania. He was a hard study and was always top of his class, and top of the athletics. He signed up with the Kerinetal Fleet when he was 18, following his forefathers. Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless. |-/
kitrain
#162045788Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

Name: Eragon Sobaidochi Age: 24 Rank: (sorry don't know this) important minor Ship Job: armor/weapon/engine engineer Personality: Insane, funny, shy, nervous, jittery Appearance: As a 6'3 person, he looks more like a average 19 year old in that time. He has special heat resistant fibers to stay cool when working in the engine. The shirt appears more like a t-shirt with a dragon on it. The dragon is red and looks like most ferocious creatures. He has long baggy jeans with the same fiber colored black. His t-shirt without the dragon is white too. He has pure black hair with small strings of white because of excessive building in heat. He has no facial features but bandages around his body from bruises and scratches from making things. His eyes are blue, with his skin being pale. Skills (up to 2): Expert building and fighting skills Weaknesses: insanely easy to beat in hand to hand combat. Also he tends to forget things in inventions and ends up making them fail horribly. Bio: Being a natural at building, he decided to become a engineer for the ship "Ultimus" to help keep the sip in good condition. He led a normal life after the ship started to drift away in a condition no ship could be in, searching for ways to repair the ship to travel back to humanity.
kitrain
#162046042Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

mickeyNas
#162047290Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

(Both apps accepted!) "Police on" - mickeyNas