of     1   

LjubomirZemunac
#161777884Friday, May 08, 2015 10:40 PM GMT

The city of Grimsborough formerly a grand city to live now plagued by gang warfare, arrogant greedy businessmen, and self-centered people with no care or concern for others. The only safe haven and those whom can put a stop to this is the Grimsborough Police Department lead by Samuel King. Today is the beginning of that tragedy that has shaken all of Grimsborough and it all starts with the brutal murder of Ned Dillard, a mortgage broker. The witness of this crime, Dave Simmons had reported he had seen a human hand laying in front of a house his client was interested in purchasing. A murder worth noting, but nonetheless there seem to be more sinister plots at hand. One that could change everything and that could truly destroy the foundations of the city forever... -Down at the Grimsborough Police Department HQ- In a area of work within the HQ your sitting feeling excited, giddy at most almost like you could start floating across the room with excitement. You were recently just accepted into the force and your about to get your first assignment from the Chief Samuel King pertaining to the Ned Dillard murder. Then after about 10 minutes having had gone by, a man of about 75 years comes up to you. He appears to have short grey hair parted to the right side of his head, with light blue eyes and a thick grey mustache above his lips, he also appears to be of the height of 6'1" and is at average build weighing 180 lbs. He then takes a good look at you, staring you down almost like a first test, basically to look into the kind of person you are. He then gives a smirk with approval "Please come into my office." he states just as his smirk goes away and instantly gets serious again. So after following him, and walking through long corridors you finally come to a room on the door saying "Chief Samuel King" you finally walk in and you see a cluttered room filled with previous crime reports, photos, and other info just as your taking it all in he politely asks for you to sit down, which you do just as he asks it almost uniformly. "Well welcome to the force! I am excited to have you working with us! I bet you will be a great addition." He expresses with glee. He then goes on to state "I know your probably sick and tired of writing down things on paper but, I promise this is the last thing you need to fill out to actually go out to do stuff. So I just need you to put in your info before I can brief you and get you on the case." He then hands you the sheet of paper. The sheet of paper/Otherwise known as your CS sheet Name: Age: Personality: Physical characteristics: Clothing: Background (Not required but improves odds of being accepted.) Standard Kit (What besides your pistol are you carrying on you?) Other: Districts of Grimsborough: Industrial Area: The Industrial Area is the first district of Grimsborough. It is a worker-oriented district ravaged by organized crime and gang activity. Financial Center: Financial Center is the second district of Grimsborough. Roman Harris, known as the architect of the city, is the one who designed and built the Financial District. It is a business-orientated district and many of its inhabitants are business-oriented people. Historical Center: Historical Center is the third district of Grimsborough. This district features many historical novelties of Grimsborough as well as being near a forest preserve and a lake. As the name implies, this is where the founder, William Cooper, and his pet dog, "Ellington", settled in. The Historical Center was founded by Baron Salvadore. University: University is the fourth district of Grimsborough. As a pretty self explanatory district, it is a schooling institution with an accredited college, a football field, and several schooling fronts. Maple Heights: Maple Heights is the fifth district of Grimsborough. It is considered to be the most wealthy district of the city. Airport: The airport is the sixth district of Grimsborough. It is a pretty busy airport with a historical coast where Pilgrims first arrived. It also contains a small Native American population. Rules: 1. As always no godmodding, metagaming, powerplay etc. 2. You can and may die if you do simply just make a new CS and you will be able to jump back into the action. 3. Rules can be added or removed at anytime. 4. My word is the law. 5. If you have read the rules state 'Grimsborough' in other 6. As always remember to have fun! and good luck! You will need it.
LjubomirZemunac
#161782287Friday, May 08, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

-Holds up sign saying- Any human soul willing please lend time to do my RP for a aspiring returning RP creator. Will provide one hell of an experience. Also btw Bump.
LjubomirZemunac
#161785528Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

-Still holds up sign saying- Please help aspiring returning RP creator. The hell of an experience is still guaranteed so please join it would be appreciated and you will not be disappointing you joined.
LjubomirZemunac
#161785815Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

*dissapointed

of     1