jjblox26
#161856997Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

"i can understand if your disfunctional brains can't handle change," OH SO THAT'S A EXCUSE FOR ROBLOX TO FORCE IT ON US! THERE WAS NO NEED TO REMOVE THE OPTION IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHATS MORE IMPORTANT! KEEPING THE COMMUNITY HAPPY? OR CHANGING THE LAYOUT AND NOT LETTING US USE THE OLD ONE! "but for christ's sake, there is almost NO difference between the old default face and the new one" the new one is WAY TO WIDE! "and you've got to be REALLY damn stupid to actually care about something so miniscule" the face was good with old outfits
Monsterkrush
#161857004Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

I don't see why you care so much about this, there is literally no difference between the old face and the new one.
championbuilder
#161857051Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

Here, if you care so much about the old face, change it back yourself. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=161164185
backlog
#161857116Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

what you're complaining about is equivalent to me moving your alarm clock over 2 centimeters overnight and you waking up and throwing your television across the room because it's in a different position THAT'S how ridiculous you sound right now i'm done here
jjblox26
#161857165Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:19 AM GMT

@champion stop using that thing as a argument. other people cant see it.. and whats the point of changing if if people cant see it?
championbuilder
#161857238Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

That's like saying "What's the point in adding mods on PC games, if no one else can see the".
jjblox26
#161857253Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

what you're complaining about is equivalent to me moving your alarm clock over 2 centimeters overnight and you waking up and throwing your television across the room because it's in a different position" i still be mad at you if i found you creppin in my house at night without my permission.
jjblox26
#161857478Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

"What's the point in adding mods on PC games, if no one else can see the" theirs a difference between pc mods and doing something with just for a face that other people cant see. PC MODS ARE ACTUALLY ENJOYABLE! THEY ADD FUN TO THE GAME! but doing long timed crap just for a face that people cant see is like buying 500 cans of gold paint and painting your house claiming the walls are made out of gold.
Monsterkrush
#161857584Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

First of all, don't quote me if your not going to quote me EXACTLY, don't add little things like what you did above, because i did not say those things, im trying to remain calm and collected but your making it seem like im being a total jerk when I'm not Also ''What's more important then keeping the community happy''. Well if keeping the community happy, means no more new content, I say they ignore the community and do what they want, and fix it if the community starts a riot, kind of like the way your acting right now
championbuilder
#161857734Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

Well that's your only way of getting the old face back, use it, or never see the old face as the default face again. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=161145187
jjblox26
#161857845Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:28 AM GMT

Well that's your only way of getting the old face back, use it, or never see the old face as the default face again." its still pointless if other people cant see it.
jjblox26
#161857995Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:30 AM GMT

Also ''What's more important then keeping the community happy''. Well if keeping the community happy, means no more new content, I say they ignore the community and do what they want, and fix it if the community starts a riot, kind of like the way your acting right now" iam not saying to never update the site again, i actually like updates ONLY THE ONES THAT ARE GOOD! iam saying if their going to update the site, then make sure that the update is GOOD AND USEFUL!
Monsterkrush
#161858627Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

Well how would they know which ones are good and which ones are bad, people on the forums never really give them ideas to fix it, they just complain and hate and try to get people to agree with them, the reason roblox doesn't listen anymore is because they are fed up with people like that What i would suggest is that instead of yelling at them for changing the face, you stay calm and try to convince them without going over the top to change it back. If everyone just calmed down about this, im sure they will think about it
jjblox26
#161858993Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

Well how would they know which ones are good and which ones are bad," easy, if its useful, its good, if is useless then its bad "What i would suggest is that instead of yelling at them for changing the face, you stay calm and try to convince them without going over the top to change it back. If everyone just calmed down about this, im sure they will think about it" you think iam going to be lollipops and rainbows to the moderators about this, well the answer is NO when slingshot junkie convinced them, he siad that the admins didn't take him seriously. that's why iam mad.
SirBookington
#161860434Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

"The admins were talking about the face in a video a year ago, they were saying how it was weird and slapped together, We all saw this coming." I agree with the admins on this. It was a terrible face. Oh, and by "classic", you mean nostalgic?
Monsterkrush
#161863506Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

If you be nice about it maybe they will listen to you. If i was a mod and i saw this thread i would probably just ignore it, must if you were actually being reasonable maybe the results would be different
Monsterkrush
#161863668Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

Also, your now mad about mods not taking SlingSHotJunkie seriously? Please inform me how that is in any way relevant to the whole default face situation
Tenako
#161864481Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

no No nO NO NO! NOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
jjblox26
#161866879Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

"The admins were talking about the face in a video a year ago, they were saying how it was weird and slapped together, We all saw this coming." didn't mean they had to remove it, if pepole didnt like that face then the should've wore a diffrent one. end of story
jjblox26
#161867119Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

It was a terrible face." just because you didn't like it doeskin mean everyone else AGREES glitched or not, MANY PEOPLE LIKED IT! oh and WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT ROBLXO BEING Realistic!? ROBLOX ISINT SUPPOSED TO BE REAlistic!" ITS IN THERE NAME ro-BLOX! NOT HUMANS
jjblox26
#161867261Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

Also, your now mad about mods not taking SlingSHotJunkie seriously? Please inform me how that is in any way relevant to the whole default face situation" NO THAT'S NOT THE REASON. THE REASON IS THAT IF SLINGSHOTJUNIKE TOLD THEM ABOUT THE OLD DEFAULT FACE AND THE MODS DIDNT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY THATS PROOF THAT ROBLOX DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Monsterkrush
#161888432Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

''Roblox'' isn't supposed to be realistic''. Actually it IS supposed to be realistic, that's why roblox admins change animations, and upload new modern hats and faces, that's why they change things and add new things to the studio like texturing and negating. If roblox wasn't realistic, we might as well re-name roblox to ''Club Penguin''
noobjyjk
#161888605Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:36 AM GMT

Support also I'm from 2008 The old default face is a classic jjblox is right about everything he said
InstantTacos
#161888774Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:40 AM GMT

idk whats wrong with u guys but i have the face still lol - ᴛᴀᴄᴏᴅɪʟᴇ || ᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴄᴏ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ
Cirv
#161889126Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:50 AM GMT

they changed the face now and still you're whining like an 8 year old wanting the old face back, it's ridiculous okay, i also complained about it, but hey i got over it after 1 day, while there were still lots of people complaining Eat it for me