Duncan1000
#163141206Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

{Colombia} [Trade]: Colombia is willing to trade the researched Advanced Computer Programming (Which allows you to hack and set up safety codes and connect networks together) for a temporarily alliance with France.
minerface
#163141596Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

(Anyways, there's no way to effectively organize that many troops quickly and start attacking, I know theres that sh!t "30% military pop" rule but it doesn't actually work in real life.) (also I own Hungary and Slovakia now k) [NRE] With the Austrian war over, troops are stationed in Slovakia, and Hungary is taken, with the country being fully assimilated into the NRE. Troops are still anxious there, due to the recent wars, and communists are deported into Austria. The 9th, 10th, and 8th Armies pull out of Austria. They are reassigned. 2nd Army - Austrian-NRE Border 4th Army - Switzerland/Northern Italy 5th Army - Austrian-NRE Border Hungary - 8th and 9th Armies Slovakia - 10th and 11th Armies The Emperor thanks Austria, and opens trade back up. Another offer is sent to buy the Galapagos. The 26th Pacific Fleet arrives at the island, and begins refueling. They patrol around south-eastern Pacific. ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
Duncan1000
#163141664Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

{Colombia} [Trade]: Colombia rejects the offer from NRE.
minerface
#163141823Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

(LOL, you still can't hack the US that is several thousand kilometers away from you, it doesn't work that way.) [NRE] The NRE develops the computer software, the relativity new technology, and begins to build it for processing data in factories, and for military calculations and movements. ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
Duncan1000
#163141970Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:16 PM GMT

(erm yes it does) {Colombia} [Government]: The Colombian Government introduce the 'Pensions Act' to the merged nations which forces those who do not use their entire pension to hand it over to their next of kin.
EnragedMafiaSniper
#163142487Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:24 PM GMT

Soviet Union Russia would be happy to join the joint international space program. Russian leader Stalin recently spoke to a press about the International Space Program "Humanity was destined for the stars. This International space program proves humanity can set aside their differences and march onward to a future amidst the stars." Later that day a small group of rocket scientists led by a man named Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. With the motto "Forever Marching Forwards Towards the Stars. Started a small rocket program, with a good ammount of government funding.
minerface
#163143335Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

(Listen, I know you want to make a difference, but the US is still so much more larger, safer, and superior. You can try...though.) (btw I own Corsica, France. Also Sardinia.) (also Pitcairn Island chain is mine, UK.) [NRE] Slovakian and Hungarian citizens are finally at ease, but somewhat anxious of the new command. The NRE ensures that they will be safe. Communists are deported, but some rebellions are put down with force. Corsica, originally an NRE claimed territory, begins to be an operation of military command, harboring the HQ for Mediterranean Naval Command (MNC). The Atlantic Naval Command is stationed on Cabrera, another island. The Pacific Naval Command is set up, and stationed on the island in the Pacific, Pitcairn Island. They monitor the general pacific, and supplies are shipped in via aircraft plane. ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
kudorey619
#163145867Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

(REMINDER: Page 42/43 = Year 1972 & Page 44/45 = Year 1973) ♛KSA-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia♛ [WAR] Nearly 95% of ISO members and fighters were dominated, either killed or jailed forever. The Saudi Arabian Minister of Defense declares official victory on the ISO. [DIPLOMACY] Canadian scientists were sent back to their homeland after finishing the researches, with a big amount of money as a salary to each of them, every scientist took 80,000$ as a prize. [ENERGY] Nuclear plant was built in Tabuk. [TECHNOLOGY] Military scientists declare the SA-02 bomber as an official Saudi Arabian bomber, along with the SA-01. The SA-02 bomber can carry up to 10 heavy bombs, and its flying stability is much more higher than the SA-01 bomber. [AIRFORCE] Pilots are trained on the new SA-02 bombers. [ECONOMY] Economic Statistics raised up to 3.5% and decreased again to 3.2%. [OMAN-YEMEN] Borders are opened finally, as victory on ISO was declared.
minerface
#163146016Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

(No, it's 1 year for every page, I want to see this RP get farther ahead.) [NRE] A large oil deposit is found in Egypt, and digging begins. ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
kudorey619
#163146491Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

(@Miner, Arthur changed it to be "2 pages = a year" and according to the page where change took place, we are now in 1972) (u know arthur iz admin)
minerface
#163146625Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

(I disagree, I think it should be 1.) ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
ConsulLegarus
#163149258Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

(Vote. Post "One" for one year per page or "two" for one year per two pages) (Also post apocalyptic rp in the U.S will be coming soon)
Duncan1000
#163149283Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

(two)
minerface
#163149869Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:54 AM GMT

(One. I really want to see this RP farther, but it would take for ever, Consul, if we waited around every 1 year per 2 pages. I'm going to get outvoted, I already know, but please consider this...Also people will not know how many years that AREN'T for 1 year per 2 pages.) [NRE] A reform occurs, and the NRE is officially renamed the Octavian Empire (OE). Pacific black-market traders are shot down, and goods stolen. ᴘRᴇTᴛY ᴋOᴏL ɪF ɪ ᴅO sAʏ sO ᴍYsEʟF
kudorey619
#163150116Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

(Two) ♛KSA-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia♛ [DIPLOMACY] King Khalid Ibn Saud pays a visit to the new Octavion Empire.
EnragedMafiaSniper
#163152060Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

(Is it ok if i use the Tsar Bomba to nuke the U.S So we have a story to bass it off of? We can say the European countries did not want the U.S and Canada to reach space first.")
ConsulLegarus
#163152465Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

(The apocalypse rp is cancelled because apparently something in my thread is offensive and I can't find what it is. So we're doing the fake world during the ancient times. I'll have it up by tomorrow)
EnragedMafiaSniper
#163153943Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

(Roblox really does know how to kill fun... Any who.. Mind posting a link to the RP on this forum?)
simsf1
#163160043Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

((Ancient world? Save Northumbria for me! And one. One page.)) ~TRFLC~ Diplomacy An offer of monetary payment for Corsica is made. Trade An unknown source ships large amounts of military supplies and armaments. Tech The satellite construction goes well, as new ideas are tested out. Meanwhile another improvement is made on the T.V., and the new model is marketed aggressively. Computer systems are fashioned after German counterparts, and LAN lines are set up in the hopes of linking the French computers together, a project expected to take a year. Military The armaments are utilized in doubling the size of the Republic's military. It now consists of: 1.5 million infantry soldiers 2500 Maginot-I tanks 1000 German artillery units 500 Fighter planes 300 Bombers Overall, 2.5 million military personnel. Internal Affairs The Republic receives a large baby boom, and the overall population is expected to go up 66% within the next decade or so.
Wonderfulandu2001
#163170128Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:12 AM GMT

(way to steal some random islands thousands of kilometres away from you, NRE. prime minister sends his thanks) (also i vote two) -United Kingdom (British Commonwealth)- Diplomacy - The Prime Minister becomes increasingly aggravated at the NRE's hypocrisy. First taking countries after fighting a war to STOP imperial expansion, and then taking some islands from the UK without justification. Technology - Continuing as normal - the UK is looking into advancing the space program by using proper computers. Rocket Science - A second astronaut is launched into orbit. A capsule with a docking port is being designed, so two capsules can link up in space and the astronauts can... do stuff. Economy - The trade offer from the TRFLC is accepted.
Wonderfulandu2001
#163170166Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:14 AM GMT

(ancient era? define when the rp starts. i'm interested. "Mercia has developed advanced rock throwing techniques! Battle Skill +1.337!)
EnragedMafiaSniper
#163171202Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:23 AM GMT

(Hopefully Consul will post a link in the morning, I would love to see what kind of RP it will turn out to be. Not many good RP's are being made, sadly...)
ultrakiller21
#163173610Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:18 AM GMT

(welp apparently this rp is over :( yolo [canada] -nukes usa, ussr, octopus empire, austria, germany, colombia, france, uk, canada itself and... hm... yeah lets nuke all of africa too -survivors of nuking get executed by big, bionic polar bears -finland is the only safe place on earth/not nuked ~~~FIN~~~~ rip rp lol)
kudorey619
#163173718Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:23 AM GMT

♛KSA-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia♛ [NEW] A new Mufti will be chosen for KSA. Candidates are Sheikh Noureddein Ahmad, Sheikh Mahmoud Abdel-Ghafar, Sheikh Nawaf Ibn Muhammad. [DIPLOMACY] His Majesty King Khalid, went to Italy to discuss relations with the new Octavian Empire(OE), and to know the reason of this sudden reform. [TECHNOLOGY] Scientists are putting designs for new and advanced ExArab extractor. [AIRFORCE] Pilots are training with the SA-01 and SA-02 bombers in the secret AFB. [OMAN-YEMEN] Plans are put to develop a new train-station which connects Oman and Yemen with Saudi Arabia.
simsf1
#163173840Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:28 AM GMT

((Hopefully I'll be present at the time and I can get a good civ. Hoping for England, Ireland, or Northumbria, all things depending.)) ~TRFLC~ Diplomacy The Republic sends pen-on-paper messages across the English Channel to the English Parliament. Offers are made, and the trade between the UK and the Flemish ports continues. Trade The unknown source continues to supply military supplies, such as shells and bullets. The Republic thanks them. Recently mentioned exports are also shipped off to Germany. Tech The satellite is being finished up in the Orleans Space-Port. The first truly high-definition Television is under development in Brussels. Military Another army begins building up in Toulon, and France is constructing a larger Navy there. Volunteers for the Navy are mostly Netherlanders who were previously unemployed, though Belgians and French also contribute. The First and Second armies begin to build up along the Franco-Spanish border. Around 100,000 infantry are present, along with 300 fighters, 100 bombers, 300 tanks and 150 artillery units.