PawzKat
#161999652Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

tracking.
Epicdinoman
#162002637Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

Oh and my pet's name is Blazer
JeopardizedJake
#162004777Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

@Epic Seeing that your CS was kind of lacking and slightly OP (pet,) and the fact that you don't seem to have much experience leads me to the conclusion that your CS will be declined. Hope you understand. Maybe come back at a later date if this is still running and join up then once you get a few more roleplays under your belt if you catch my drift.
birm123
#162005926Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

marked will join after headache goes away I want to be your favorite hello, and your hardest goodbye...
JeopardizedJake
#162032579Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:19 PM GMT

(Bump)
NarutoFox12
#162034697Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:51 PM GMT

how many more people are you accepting
JeopardizedJake
#162091761Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

It's technically infinite.
kitrain
#162092791Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

Name: Altheta dragon watcher Age: 24 Gender: male Appearance: a scrawny man with a height of 6'3 and black untidy hair, you would expect him from a mischievous bunch. Just as you guessed He is. He has a cloth shirt with a leather overcoat, rounded up by cotton pants. Leather being brown, and everything else lighter brown. He has one red pupil on the right eye and a normal black pupil on his left. (This is if a suggestion is accepted and comes in later) he has a black tail with a red end protruding from his waist. It is quite fluffy and fairly large. Weapon he has a collapsible cannon that is about the length of a sword and the width of a small tree trunk. He has medieval technology so it has no real time power, but he can fire a exploding iron ball. When he is reloading he can swing around it to attack enemies at melee range. Companion/pet you said monsters were still on the line) he has a pet dagowolf. It's a wolf coming in black with dragon like features. Sharp teeth, more then you. Would expect, huge tail, horns, and sharp claws. Other Suggestions: Cerbi race. It is a race of humans which have developed hound like details. These include enchanted aiming abilities and speed. They also grow a tail. They best work as artillery engineers because of there intellegence and ability to aim and fire.
JeopardizedJake
#162094076Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

@Kitrain Declined. I stated in the rules that everyone is a human at the start until new races are discovered and your grammar seems to be lacking, along with your weapons aren't idealistic for the medieval era.
JeopardizedJake
#162135082Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:42 PM GMT

Final bump. Tomorrow this roleplay will start.
TaiWolf1234
#162204589Friday, May 15, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

Name] Florence Rowe Age] 37 Gender] Male Appearance] Florence is a man of tall stature. He stands at roughly six feet, and has an average weight of 193 lbs. His pale skin starkly contrasts his dark, curly, and thick shoulder-length hair (that can almost be described as a perm), and his matching "horseshoe" mustache and small, pointed goatee. What can be seen of his head can be described as oblong, with a smoothly rounded chin and high cheek bones. His eyes are a dark shade of brown- nothing very striking. Florence's customary outfit consists of black slacks tucked into high-laced boots and plainly white "cavalier" shirt laced at the sleeves beneath a black-and-green sleeveless doublet with white lacing. Weapons] At the present, Florence carries no weapon. Companion/Pet] Florence travels with two horses named Hugo and Agnes. Other] As a peddler, Florence travels via a horse-drawn wagon loaded with handicrafts and goods.
TaiWolf1234
#162204682Friday, May 15, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

(Actually, change that doublet to a woolen vest.)
JeopardizedJake
#162205245Friday, May 15, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

Tai, you're accepted. New joiners are still and probably always will be accepted. The thread has begun here, but I have a question for you guys - Would you all like for me to play my own character or rather would you like for me to create characters for you to roleplay with which can also be the ones that you create as well. The first way would mean that I'd have a character like you all which I could invest in, but the second would mean that I'd be able to keep the roleplay-chow going if you know what I mean. Roleplay thread - http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=162205079
TaiWolf1234
#162205717Friday, May 15, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

To answer your question, I have no preference. Though, you'll probably be able to maintain control of the RP better if you control, er, external forces and all that jazz. That way, you can give everyone something to do if they're experiencing writer's block by introducing NPCs, or something like that. But I know that playing "the deity" can get boring sometimes, so I have no problem with you making a character instead.
jcarsonw2
#162206276Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

C.S. (You're all humans until new races have been discovered.) Name: Frederick Age: 29 Gender: Male Appearance: Frederick is a broad man of nobility, he showcases his extravagance with a purple, leather over-shirt with blue spots. Underneath is a white, silky fabric undershirt. A crest is adorned on his over-shirt, a black bird over a white background. He also dons a helmet (A teutonic knight-esque one, google it if you're unfamiliar, it's pretty interesting). On his lower half Frederick wears pants made of a hide of a beast, it has a leathery texture and look. His shoes are made of a similar leather, but are more worn and tanned from the intense heat. Frederick's appearance is that of a warrior-prince, a tall, able bodied individual with hazel eyes, fair skin and brown hair. Muscular arms and athletic legs to carry his heavy equipment, he has rather small feet in proportion to the rest of his body though, almost in a way that is humorous. Weapons: Frederick carries two unique swords, one is a parrying dagger he wields back handed, while the other is a thin long sword he wields orthodox. The parrying dagger is enchanted to be resistant to corrosion and resistant to friction- that meaning, it doesn't slow down while cutting. This doesn't equate to it being sharp, as it easily bounces off of metals that aren't smelted by fools. Companion/Pet: Frederick rides a boar- Yes, a boar. The story behind the boar (named "Horse" by Frederick, for ironic purposes) is that while he was young, Frederick was incredibly afraid of horses and hated the smell of camels, so he acquired a boar to ride instead. The boar is about half the size of Frederick, which makes it out to be average. Horse's tusks are sharpened to a fine point by Frederick, an activity that soothes Horse, Horse's tusks are remarkably strong and sharp, but not to the point of piercing anything more than leather, fleshy targets should be scared while in the way of Horse charging, however. Other: I quite enjoy a fine pickle, not too soft, a fine crunch.
jcarsonw2
#162206353Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

(I forgot the last name, I'm sorry) Full name is Frederick Augustin Steuben
timpookie
#162206824Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

Name: Wolf Age: 57 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and with what appeared to be a rugged muscular build before he started aging, John was clearly the veteran of battle. His hair has gone all white and has started to bald severely on the top of his head, to the point that he only has a small ring around the back of his head. His sharp, blue eyes, however, have not lost their colour, and still pierce right through lies and whatnot easily. His clothing being simple peasants clothes, that's not all he wears. He often wears heavy platemail on top of his clothing, polished and silvery in colour most of the time. The trim of the armour is gold, and it's clearly there for aesthetics as much as it is for fighting. He lost the helmet some years ago whilst drunk and in a bet, and as such, people can clearly see his face and head ontop of the armour. Weapons: A longsword of similar design and silvery metal to the armour is is only weapon. The pommel sticks to the same colour scheme, with the entire hilt being the same metal aside from the pommel, which is just a circle made of gold surrounded by the silvery metal. He also wields a shield, but that's more defense than offense. The circular shield is made of the same silvery metal, with gold embroidery lining the outside. Companion/Pet: As is his namesake, he travels with a Wolf. The wolf is a grizzled, old beast and quick to agitate, though loyal to a fault to Wolf and his allies. Other: The first paragraph of appearance may or may not be based upon Saul Tigh from Battlestar Galactica, just excluding the eyepatch and maybe changing the eye colour, I haven't looked closely enough to be sure. Also, the silvery metal mentioned multiple times is iron or steel or something, insolong as it's shiny.
TaiWolf1234
#162206857Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

(Frederick skipped leg day?)
jcarsonw2
#162206922Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

(wot?)
timpookie
#162206992Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

I should mention that my longsword is in the English style, not the Italian. Just to prevent confusion in that regard.
TaiWolf1234
#162207379Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:26 AM GMT

Ahaaa, never mind Cars.
JeopardizedJake
#162210891Saturday, May 16, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

You're both accepted. And I like the boar Jcars, lmfao.
timpookie
#162212096Saturday, May 16, 2015 1:42 AM GMT

Can I have the link to the thread, please?
TaiWolf1234
#162213016Saturday, May 16, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

It's above Carson's CS, Tim.
JeopardizedJake
#162213493Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

What Tai said.