chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

ShiraWolven
#162012392Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:02 AM GMT

"wait not that. its this. wait for it to load. http://www.roblox.com/Forum-Post-Meme-item?id=247614260" I'm flattered... o.O
Origin_Sea
#162012404Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:02 AM GMT

my meme didnt load yet :(
Origin_Sea
#162012434Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:03 AM GMT

o that other link wasn't what i wanted xD
ShiraWolven
#162012435Tuesday, May 12, 2015 5:03 AM GMT

Subtract 1 from the ID and you'll see it.
cadburyfigure
#162013965Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:44 AM GMT

True. Nothing I've seen in the forum has been done.
Origin_Sea
#162050139Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

@cad, that's a lie. My example of user-made meshes was added, taking the name of "Solid Modeling". Also, the price floor fell, after roblox heard the player's complaints. The price floor now is 2 robux or 20 tix. One more thing, the controls for many games have been fixed, thx to the S&I forums. I also took a long break from S&I forum, so there are probably more I haven't noticed yet.
Exercist
#162065449Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:44 AM GMT

@TheSilverWaters Firstly, Solid Modeling is not the same as meshes. A mesh on Roblox is an object that goes into a part to change its appearance, but has no affect on the actual collision shape of the part. Solid Modeling merges and negates parts from each other to change the look and collision shape of the part. Meshes can have a texture, while CSG parts have to settle for materials. And secondly, Roblox hardly listens to its users. If they did, they'd have reverted their recent update that broke vehicles. Considering the history of broken updates and useless changes to things that work just fine, I'd think it best not to support Roblox. They don't deserve your dedication and excuses. They have their own goal, and they often put users aside for that goal. We're merely piggy banks to support their bad habits. If users had any sense, they'd stop funding Roblox when Roblox releases a broken update or an update that takes away functionality/changes a fundamental feature that users are perfectly happy with.
Origin_Sea
#162208465Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

@Exercist Roblox Admins ARE listening. Reasons are below, and a summary is near the bottom. ===Reasons=== 1. Vocabulary check: a Mesh is essentially a shape. The texture is grey by default in most programs. The textures are later added onto the mesh using Photoshop and whatnot. Trust me, I used Autodesk Maya before, and took a class on it. Here is the definition of "mesh" in computer programming: "a set of finite elements used to represent a geometric object for modeling or analysis". Summarizing, it's a geometric object, not a color. The texture is just in the mesh for simplicity. In reality, the mesh is different from the texture. So therefore, solid modeling IS a mesh. They have yet to add user-made textures, which can be accomplished through decals (though still complex). They're working on it! 2. They're working on a bunch of updates. Do you expect them to fix their mistakes in 3 seconds? It takes time to program. And its programming, not scripting, which is much more complicated. 3. Their goal is to make Roblox a better site to visit, and this does require them to listen to the users. Therefore, most of these suggestions are either on hold, or not ever going to be done, due to reason 4. 4. Too many people post "Lower the price floor", "NBC benefits", or even this forum here. that is not necessarily something Roblox would like to see daily. If Roblox isn't listening, it isn't their fault--rather it is--more or less--our fault. Go ahead and deny it, but it's true. 5. Roblox is NOT a complete/finished game/website. It can still be considered in a Post-Beta stage, but not yet completely ready. The site still has bugs and glitches, so they're working on fixing it! It's not easy to manage a website! ===SUMMARY=== First, your vocabulary about the word "Mesh" is wrong, as it means a geometric shape, rather than both the shape AND the colors. Solid modeling accomplishes this. As Roblox is still in a Post-Beta stage, there are many updates to even keep Roblox's gameplay stable. They must get their priorities straight. If you say they aren't listening, think about this: each day, there are many WNTS suggestions. It gets annoying over time, so this is our fault. ===VERDICT=== Roblox Admins do listen. They are working on suggestions. Just wait.
Origin_Sea
#162208690Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:48 AM GMT

Oh yeah, and also: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=162113784 Read the third comment.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2