of     1   

Chromiumized
#162035326Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:59 PM GMT

having users click on a dialog bubble in the left corner of their screen to communicate was much easier than trying to understand what they're trying to type, since every word that is misspelled is filtered this also brings me back to the new filter because little kids are bad at typing and often do not know how to spell many of the words they're attempting to use, the current "safe" filter would make a sentence turn into nothing but pound signs. for example (i'm not saying all users under 13 spell in a way that can make you cringe this hard) "hey wanuh plya my gaim" turns into "hey ##### #### my ####" which not only turns the sentence into a puzzle for users to try to figure out, but makes it sound inappropriate at the same time. -------------------------------------------------- if you're also wondering why i never bothered to use capitals, or press my shift key while typing this besides when i typed the pound signs, the world may never know i am not a spelling enforcer/generic scrublord who thinks everyone should type the correct way, so don't mistake me for one. i'd like to understand what -13 accounts are trying to say to me, and not think they are cussing away at me for no apparent reason. i also spend a lot of time in ot you can only attempt to decode the messages with the words you are provided for so long, and this must be the most irritating feature this website has added to their client. tl;dr - too bad for you
are31
#162035631Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:04 PM GMT

yes but at least they can say stuff other than "hello", "friend". they could have it there still but i bet at one point they just decided it was dumb
Chromiumized
#162035931Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:08 PM GMT

i dont like to struggle to decrypt messages that really are just saying simple things like "hi, how are you?" "##, ### ### ###?" pls help
Divlish
#162036156Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

Support
n6sj
#162036996Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:23 PM GMT

I think they should make an auto-correct (with ROBLOX terms of course) for players -13 it can be enabled or disabled at your own time and will

of     1