cpmoderator12345
#162063295Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:21 AM GMT

This post is nothing but trash. Trash, I say! It was a waste of time, electricity, effort, and brainpower. Wait, OP has no brainpower. Never mind, I'm going off the point. As I was saying, this post was just a waste of energy of every kind. You could have done something more productive, like invent something, read a book, do your homework if it isn't finished, learn something that is useful, master a trade, and many more. But no, you decided to waste this (limited) brainpower and potential on this stupid crappost that no one will ever like. May this thread go down to banland, for this is the plague of all threads. This parasite, OP, needs to be rid of the world. It has infected so many and has killed so many brain cells, and tired out so many people. You, OP, are truly a horrible person. You make random posts that will not help humanity. This, in fact, wasted the limited resources humanity has left! This wasn't helpful to anyone; This was just something your half-alive brain thought of just to waste precious time and energy. We don't deserve this, OP. You tired us all out when we could talk to each other in peace. But no, you just had to create war. You decided that war is better than peace. All you claims are invalid. You just are a creature- No, a parasite! You just want to wreak havoc among humanity. You could be doing something that could help humanity. But you, this horrible creature, just tired us all out. You are the source of our problems. And thus, we must get rid of you. I hope you aren't proud of yourself and have full remorse of what you did. -cpmoderator12345 Save the plants! Plants > animals!
SChamb1322
#162063347Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:23 AM GMT

cpmoderator12345 -claps- couldn't have said it better myself
cpmoderator12345
#162063474Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:27 AM GMT

"cpmoderator12345 -claps- couldn't have said it better myself" Thanks, I thought of this. This is the weapon to end all flamewars. Save the plants! Plants > animals!
Fleurkween
#162063944Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:41 AM GMT

OMG THATS SO TOTALLY AGAINST MY RELIGION. THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER BOILED FOR OUR SINS! R'AMEN Our pasta, who art in a colander, Draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, On top some grated parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who make reality TV. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, For thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.
orugas
#162069374Wednesday, May 13, 2015 10:52 AM GMT

so what you're all saying is that there should be censorship on roblox between the sxual orientation education and feminism? i know 12 year olds who are super educated on this topic and choose to spread the word and since all of you disagreeing with me you DO HAVE THE RIGHT to disagree but dont tell me this isnt an issue because it's been going on for so long, the people telling me to get off the website are absolute proof that some kids on this website dont even know a word ive written, im a supporter and member of the lgbt community which makes me biased but it's not like im the only one with this to deal with.
ExtremeEpikness
#162070132Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:39 AM GMT

I dind't even read to not support Just... no
Vikinq
#162070501Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:59 AM GMT

YOu have an unnatural disorder. You need to be cured.
cpmoderator12345
#162079116Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

You made flamebait, and i stopped it before it got out of hand. Save the plants! Plants > animals!
Vikinq
#162079291Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:20 PM GMT

Thank you, cpmoderator. Mind if I use your method on other threads?
cpmoderator12345
#162079457Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:25 PM GMT

"Thank you, cpmoderator. Mind if I use your method on other threads?" Sure, just put the "-cpmoderator12345" at the end of it. Save the plants! Plants > animals!
Vikinq
#162079568Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:29 PM GMT

but i hav to disagree that animals > plants
cpmoderator12345
#162079656Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:32 PM GMT

but animals need plants to survive Save the plants! Plants > animals!
Rewbleex
#173048135Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:19 AM GMT

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=LGBT+education We don't need this on ROBLOX. Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
PoppaPadilla
#173048484Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

Uh no you guys make it seems like being apart of the LGBT community is something to learn about and stuff like that when all it is, is you guys complaining how you aren't treated fairly when you guys think you should be treated specially I am not against you guys but you guys think you are privileged
Vikinq
#173048585Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:34 AM GMT

what big babies oh hey i posted here 4 months ago111
Kayuune
#173049145Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

I support feminism education only. It's true that many people still look up to LGBT, but it still offends some people. So, we should do feminism and religion. I'm not saying you should force children into religion. You should teach them about it. For example, Wiccas are not witchcraft maniacs ( nothing to be explained here ). Muslims are not all terrorists. Other people do it, but they aren't called it. Mexicans are not "ugly". They do not STINK. They're perfectly fine. Christians are not forcefully "putting you into their religion". That's what your arrogant brain thinks. Blacks or "hoods" are fine. They talk different. Sure. But so does everyone around the world. Something along those lines ^ Support.
InstantRadiosity
#173049450Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:59 AM GMT

It might be better for ROBLOX to not discuss LGBT & straight and disallow discussion of them by others on ROBLOX. This would be to protect kids from ideas they are not ready for (dating) and prevent offending parents (by suggesting kids should understand dating). I've included both LGBT & straight since you can't be impartial by just stopping one. Just a suggestion. I'm all for women's rights though.
RichardGrimsel
#173049835Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:09 PM GMT

ok. im sick of you half witted individuals who think "Feminism" is Gender Equality. Maybe, you should take your head out your ar se, and look up Egalitarianism. Branches of Egalitarianism include: 1. Racial Egalitarianism 2. Oh look at that. Gender Egalitarianism 3. Political Egalitarianism etc etc Take your feminist rubbish back to tumblr.
Vuvao
#173050146Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:17 PM GMT

Gender Equality = Do we not have it? LGBT = I'm religious and I don't mind lgbt people. 'The second is unnatural and destructive' Unnatural yes, Destructive how?
Compactify
#173050541Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:26 PM GMT

I'm against this idea. In my opinion you would technically be advertising feminism and LGBT and that's wrong because there are religions out there and not only that when you advertise something you are trying to get them (the public/community) to join you feminists and LGBT; that is so wrong as we are genetically born too mate with the other gender.
Kayuune
#173056226Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:35 PM GMT

"I'm sick of you half witted idiots who think feminism is gender equality" fem·i·nism /ˈfeməˌnizəm/ noun 1. the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights, women's lib Oh, I don't know, maybe you're the half witted idiot who needs to pull his head out of a donkey's ar se.
PizzaGuyBlox
#173057138Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:54 PM GMT

No support. Why? Almost every feminist attacks men with insults but say they want gender equality. Almost every feminist group on ROBLOX insults men, saying things like "What do you call a smart man? A myth!" Or saying things like banning all men from ROBLOX or killing them. Just search a feminist group on ROBLOX or search for feminism news. Now, with LGBT...Why? What willl kids learn? What is the point of that? This is a very bad thread.
DevilSteinhausen
#173057803Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:09 PM GMT

a forum section? it's like school, most of us rather not go. also this won't eradicate people being "mean" and stuff. there'll still be those type of people, always will.
chocolategorilla
#173058771Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:31 PM GMT

"fem·i·nism /ˈfeməˌnizəm/ noun 1. the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights, women's lib" funny how you shove this down our throats but don't follow it tell me one disadvantage women in the first world have ...just like 7th grade
Disclarity
#173060534Wednesday, September 02, 2015 4:06 PM GMT

GET OUT i dont like your kind error 404: siggy not found