of     1   

HeardOstrich5
#162255181Saturday, May 16, 2015 7:00 PM GMT

######## ###### #### battle over ##################### was moving quickly. All of the TIE ###### got to their fighters. All gunners ##### the laser and ### cannon #########. All ####### we'## ####### up the #### and fighters. "All ######### are #####, sir" said a #######. "Launch them" said ########. "Yes, sir." "All fighters: ######## launch" Said a man over the ##.##### fighters ######## out of their #####, like a swarm of ####. "Jaguar ########### squadron ####### in, #### ###### squadron ##### for ######, TIE fighter squadron Goblin flying in battle" all squadron ####### called out. Rebel and Imperial fighters ######## in, ########### ######, fighters being ##### up. "Jaguar 3, watch my six. I can't shake him, someone get him off of my tail! Got one! I ##### #####! We lost Goblin 4! I'# getting to close near the rebel ##### and I can't control my fighter!" All of the fighters we'## ######## over the transmission. "Sir, we got incoming #######!" Said a #######. "I want the ####### up, full layered" ######### ############. "Yes, sir!" Replied the #######. The ####### we'## up. The ####### fired the #########. It ########## through the shield and hit the laser cannon #########. Gunners and ####### died from the explosions. "Sir, our laser cannon ######### are #########!" ###### a #######. "What?! How is that even possible?!" ######## ############. "It ########## our #######!" "They must'## ######## their #######" said ############. A second ###### squadron ########## ######### the ###### patrol #######. "Fire at the ####### before they hit us!" ######## a #######. The ####### open fired at the #######. It took out the ###### squadron. Since ###### patrol ######## are small, they are effective to destroy fighters. The ###### fighters ##### for the shield generator. "Sir, they'## trying to hit our shield generator!" If we lose our shield generator, we'## #### for good!" said ############. A cannon battery only hit 1 ######. The ####### fired their ######### to the shield generator. "God save us all..." thought ############. The ######### ######### the shield generator. "Sir, we lost the shield generator! What can we do?" said the #######. "We can't abandon yet. we'## have to keep fighting through." said ############. "########## ###### over the ############# "Star Destroyer Rhino, you'## taking ##### damage. What'# wrong? The ####### are ####### on us." replied ######## mind. "Do you need a ###### ####### to help you out?" replied ##########. "No. We can handle this, i'# sure of it." Everyone ###### at him. then went back to work. A shake ####### the room. "Sir, we lost our ############## array! Are #### there?- You'### transmission!- Static went on to the transmission. "SIR, THEY'## ###### AT OUR BRIDGE!! WHAT?!?!" The ####### fired the ######### at the bridge. "EVERYONE, GET OUTTA HERE, NOW!" ######## ############. The ######### #######. Cough! cough! I was lying on the floor #########. I see ####### ###### on the bridge. I hear a #####. ######! I ###### where it is. It was ######## mind. I got up and ##### to help him. "I'## get you out of this mess" I said to ############. "I think my #### is broken" said ############. I pull out of the wreckage ######## him and supported him up. "C'###, let's get outta here. "God bless you, Heard" ####### ############. ##
HeardOstrich5
#162268872Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

I'# sorry for the ########. But I don't want to rewrite it because I won't remeber everything I wrote and might mess up the story. Sorry.

of     1