of     1   

ForgottenCode
#162412156Monday, May 18, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

Hello, I think it would be cool if we could make our created shirts/pants limited. This would make the Roblox economy more interesting and would benefit: -Roblox: Encourages players to buy BC, shirt/pants prices rise (more robux buying) and makes the game more interesting. -Shirt/pants creators: They would get the 25 percents the sellers does not get and could make their shirts price rise a lot so that they make more robux. -Players: Same benefits as having limited hats. I think this would add an interesting layer to the Roblox economy! Keep up the good work! ps: this is my first forum post and if someone already had this idea I did not see it SUPPORT IF YOU WANT THIS TO BE ADDED
Tiuse
#162413067Monday, May 18, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

Sooo... you're saying that we could trade shirts/pants...? What's the point in that? Having it more expensive will just be making more players rage at the prices. The prices have already risen and no one wants them risen anymore. Also, you could always raise the price for your shirt yourself -_- a friendly duck

of     1