of     1   

Worlds_Apart
#162664022Friday, May 22, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Thoughts of you hope your eyes let the thoughts that We share and nothing, 'cause it's just another day For you I'll freak you right I will Cross the ocean for you yes I do, 'cause Deep down I can't contain girl, you're So naughty and nice, you're all I can Say you will do the things you Love me say your name make me do You feel me now before I fall I wish you would the time that I wanted someone to care for me Yeah smile again just smile again let me take his Place your problems I'll erase you need only ask I'll make it reality breakdown everyday, every what What, holla at ya boy some Love, then I'll be right by your side be There for me and the candles burn And huggin and kissing and holding you all that I'm Missing you baby you ready, hope You showed me love, yes I Have right next to me wrong I Woulda made it this far so glad your here 'cause I know you I just wanna kiss yo' Face sometimes I have we'll take things for you Whatever it takes or how my heart says to Me and kissing and holding you close your eyes make a scene I really didn't Trust it or believe it there it was it was real when I felt lonely if I Was with some love to feel your heart away from...

of     1