of     1   

Gh0stRecon49
#162667774Friday, May 22, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

(1) Toronto Maple Leafs vs (8) Buffalo Sabres Yeah, Toronto is a good team, but Buffalo. Yes, Buffalo. Two players in particular, Gh0st and Wake. For unknown reasons, Buffalo has the reputation to be weak on the road, but to be undefeatable beasts on home ice, it is literaly impossible to win when you face them on their rink. Why ? No idea. Buffalo did a great comeback because of players like Gh0st and Wake. Gh0st has HUGE playoffs experience, winning 3 cups, and two recently in a row as a captain of Nashville. Kkbronze was longtime captain of Toronto but did not achieve anything really special, yet he remains an excellent captain. I'll be honnest, I think the underdogs will win if they keep their ''powerhouse'' reputation at home. 1 @ TOR: BUF 2 @ TOR: TOR 3 @ BUF: BUF 4 @ BUF: BUF 5 @ TOR: TOR 6 @ BUF: BUF (2) Chicago Blackhawks vs (7) Washington Capitals Yes, Chicago have the players; Badcole,Alkioni,Shanoogy, Lordmyles, excellent players. But let's remember that not even a week ago, Chicago lost @ Washington in a 5-4 OT lost. It can send quite a message ? Chicago had team-struggles, fighting eachother, or changing captain (cole for myles). This team has a lot of talents but does not work as a team. Washington is a good team, excellent team and they will embrace this challenge, but they're literally facing a powerhouse. The team-spirit advantage goes to Washington but I think skills will go over mental in this series. 1 @ CHI: WSH 2 @ CHI: CHI 3 @ WSH: CHI 4 @ WSH: CHI 5 @ CHI: CHI (3) New York Islanders vs (6) Arizona Coyotes If I was told the SF'ers would make playoffs before season started, I wouldn't believe it for a second. At first, people tought they were bad. Middle season, people tought they had all lucky wins. But at the end, everyone notices they're very strong. And they defeated the Islanders on their last season game, led by an excellent rookie captain, tinyberry with kenmatic. On the Islanders side, it's Ducksized, a little lack of maturity, he predicted his team would go 47-0-0 after going 5-0-0, obviously it did not happen... They have skills, but I seriously believe the Coyotes will win this. 1 @ NYI: NYI 2 @ NYI: ARI 3 @ ARI: ARI 4 @ ARI: NYI 5 @ NYI: ARI 6 @ ARI: ARI (4) Anaheim Ducks vs (5) Winnipeg Jets Wow. Two great teams. Two old teams.But they didn't have their best season. Jets does not hold home ice advantage in round 1, and that is long-time no see, anaheim usualy finnishes top 3, but remember, in playoffs, it's a new season. Shock and Ufail have about the same experience, but the Jets are more serious, and know what to do in close situations. The Ducks failed to have deep postseason runs in the last seasons, Winnipeg came to reach the conference finals recently against Chicago and Nashville, but dropped the flag. Ufail2 and his bunch of veterans, with alot of experience, same for anaheim, shock, noal. This will be a close series and with no doubt will go to 7 games, in favor of I believe, Winnipeg.
Gh0stRecon49
#162667861Friday, May 22, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

I predict ARI to win the whole West and go to cup finals. No kidding sir.
MarioKartAddict
#162667899Friday, May 22, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

Round 61: ARI 2 - 1 NYI Final
Kenamatic
#162668607Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

I'm the Captain................. -|Sub to Kenamatic Today, 100 Subscribers and growing|-|Partnered with Smosh Games Alliance|-
CrossbowJoe
#162669485Saturday, May 23, 2015 12:12 AM GMT

lol BUF 4-2 TOR ? yeah no.........

of     1