of     1   

DibDibGuy
#162697984Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:48 AM GMT

As you may already know, if you have Builders Club, you get a daily Stipend:- - BC is 15R$ - TBS is 35R$ - OBS is 60R$ But a few of years ago (roughly 2011-2012, I stand corrected if I'm wrong), if you were a member of any BC for over 1 month, you got a bonus added onto that sum. This was the stipend bonus, but ROBLOX decided to remove it. It was really good. I can remember being a member for over 1 year and a half and I was earning over 100R$ a day! It was amazing because it allowed even people with classic BC to earn as much as an OBC member. It also attracted a lot of sales to Builders Club and a lot of people bought it and kept it, so I don't see what the problem was. We were enjoying it and ROBLOX must have been getting some benefit. What was the problem?! I would like to hear from someone at the ROBLOX development team, as there has been no real reason as to why it was removed. The idea is still there though, because, if you go into your currency section (hover over R$ and click "xR$", x being how many robux you have), so they must have kept it, maybe just disabled it or annotated out the code for it, but there was no problem with it. If you are a ROBLOX developer reading this, please know that you will have a lot more sales of Builders Club if you bring this back, and it also encourages people to keep BC for longer, giving you more money in recurring payments! Also, if you're not going to re-enable it, can you please give a valid reason as to why it was removed, because all the Wiki doesn't say anything about it, and I can't find a good reason anywhere on the internet! If you're a ROBLOX user reading this, especially if you have any BC, reply showing your support, and hopefully we'll get some recognition and get out bonuses back! Thanks, DibDibGuy
godmartinmullen
#162698097Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:54 AM GMT

"It was really good. I can remember being a member for over 1 year and a half and I was earning over 100R$ a day! It was amazing because it allowed even people with classic BC to earn as much as an OBC member. " If they want to earn 60 R$ by just logging in, buy OBC. " It also attracted a lot of sales to Builders Club and a lot of people bought it and kept it, so I don't see what the problem was. We were enjoying it and ROBLOX must have been getting some benefit. What was the problem?!" The problem was that it was ruining the ROBLOX economy. Too much R$ was being given out with not enough return, but tickets never really changed. This was the beginning of the imbalance between R$ and Tix.

of     1