of     1   

tyblue050
#162786848Sunday, May 24, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

I do nothin' but spit gimmic's havin' lyrical limit's, havin' my head up on the street, watchin' out for any gang, praise god I won't go to sleep. It's 4 AM i'm walkin' out i'm too stressed I can't take all the heat, I gotta jump in the bed sheets, this [S] got me all deep-bein' lyrical, gimmical' rhymin' inter-winin' spittin'-[S] you won't even understand trust me it's all about the bills that go through the cash that i'm makin', cash that i'm bakin'. I look down to my mother she said 'One day you will be tonished, astonished by god, killed sittin' at the limo to pick-up the grocery that I asked for you in the cart.' I tried listenin', couldn't listen, i'm stressed, i'm the best, I gotta catch-up to the rest, catch-up uh to my feet, gotta stop goin' to sleep. Gotta stop thinkin' too deep, it's the money i'm makin' that keeps me lookin' down further down, makes me feel like the kids from Columbine, makes feel like i'm not in the game, i'm not with the fame, I got watch-out for these gangs, gotta pull out my glock, run and shoot the clown's causin' drama causin' my momma to be stressed, to yell at me and pass-away as I shoot' every gang, shoot every famous [N]gga out there tryna' diss me and my lyrical song's that are droppin' down to the drain. All the songs that are droppin' my fame, droppin' and makin' me lame, droppin' to the point where I have no [S] to ask for, I got my girl to track towards, found her in the lobby lookin' like a trophy sittin' near the statue of liberty, tryna' go up two-stories. I'm tryna' make myself go up, make myself blow up. I'm sleepin', I'm bein' blown, call the cops I can't die, I have more things to live for, I more things to give for, more [N]ggas shootin' [S] can't rhyme for [S] gettin' signed to weak labels that can't give em' a dime for [S], Harlem is my type, my life, my city, my fame, my money, my ATM that I write. It's not you [N]ggas that control me, and you will never control me, you will never control anyone, i'm throwin you in a bowl, throwin you down the bowl, like when Kevin Gates ate that booty all-in-whole. I'm not the person you [F] with i'm not the person you diss on, the person you live on, and this message goes to, Bullets, Pyrotronix, Montana Speczz, King Hurricane, Less-Lyrical Dopey, i'm givin' you less lyrical trophy's, less-lyrical Cyrus of the Virus, lookin' like Clifford from that one episode he dated that lie-wit. Yes i'm dissin' my squad, dissin' that clone of Snoop Dogg, dissin' the little Rez' [N]gga you just play chess [N]gga don't try and be lyrical, gimmical, yo' raps sound like that [S] I spit when i'm takin' a dump writin' some sound-cloud songs in my drive. My wheel, my life, this [N]gga named after Rice, this [N]gga who calls himself Lyrical-Mice, this [N]gga who lives in the Matrix, haunted basic-codin', basically loadin' basically chokin', basically dissin' RandyMD, that [B]ixual [N]gga go to sleep, stop goin' too deep, you goin' too deep, this is not as far as I go, I go farther, farther than anyone, farther any gimmic's or any lyrical-limits, any lyrical-levels, any gimmical-rappers spittin' [S] about they squad, ASAPxBAPE lookin' a camel I seen when I went to Kenya to snatch back my car from my old garage. To snatch back my chain, snatch back my fame, to snatch back the control I lived, the control I strive, the control that you [N]ggas aspire to get, aspire to trench, new [N]ggas you just a new [N]gga, the only realest gimmical, lyrical' i'm in the Matrix, somehow I coded myself into the Marina Trench to kill' a new [N]gga kill a new trigga' kill a stupid-[A] unlyrical hitta. Forever and ever I take your cheddar like child-support, i'm child-supportin' I seen child-[ex]tortin' what a shame, everyone in the game is lame, I wrote this rap in 5 minutes and expect the whole world to listen and understand the true-side of the side of my rappin' in my fame, the side of my lyrical-game, the side of this [N]gga named after Naruto doesn't know that his own friend Uchiha killed his [A]ss as he attempted to enter the Luigi-Hall-of-Fame! Remember this song, remember this verse, I kill you by your neck and throw you down to the floor as you cry for the lord, as you cry for your mind, cry for your song, cry for your life, you understand that i'm the best, and you understand I will kill you like the rest, like other [N]ggas tryna' beat me to my feet, tryna beat me till I go to sleep, but I will never go to sleep, I will never be beaten, i'm always on my feet, i'm always on my lyrical-stage, lyrical-fame it's simple. It's always been simple, now you understand. TJBlue
SuspiciousAmazement
#163738729Friday, June 05, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

"kill you like the rest" who the fuq have you ever killed, fake azz nga 1/10 for being so fuqin fake
matrixmaster1
#163739240Friday, June 05, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

Wall of text -NaN/10
Haymath
#164367276Friday, June 12, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

B0i's on a killstreak here.

of     1