of     1   

Piment
#163148834Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:39 AM GMT

This is the CS thread, if you are accepted, begin RPing on the first comment below. After many years of confinement on a single planet among the stars, it is time for the empires to begin working on space exploration beyond their planet. What will they find? Doom or friendship? Diseases or resources? Only time will tell. ---------------------------------- Rules: 1-Piment is the law, but he is looking for admins. 2-Your planet is beggining to explore planets among the solar system, so you don't have 20 planets under your command. 3-Even if you do have a ship, you can't own laser weapons or hyperdrive technology, but you may research it if you wish. 4-You may have at least three ships at your disposal. 5-You just can't be an extremely advanced race. 6-Every post you make takes 10 years. Add "Hallowed" to Others. 7-You can't have a ridiculous nation. For example: Your empire has 25 billion population and they eat their own poo. 8-You gotta be realistic. Contacts with other civilizations may cause panic. Make sure you can keep everything organized or your planet will fall into a civil war. 9-Someone has a human civilization already? No problem. You may have another human civilization too! Just don't pick the same planets. 10-You're really reading this stuff? Congrats. Add "are" to Others. 11-No OP civilizations, remember, you're still on the beggining of space exploration, so you just can't have a civilization with 10 intelligence and 10 technology points. Maximum technology points is 7.5 12-Yaay! You made it to read all the rules! Add "Ori" to Others. 13-I DON'T THINK SO! Just the last rule man :) Remember: 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest, in that case, for poverty for example, 1 is very poor, and in 10, nobody is poor :D ---------------------------------- Species CS: Name: Description: Homeworld: Additional Information(You can leave it blank if you wish): Civilization CS: Name: Alias(Optional): Population: History: Government Type: Head of State: Additional Information: Stats(1-10): Technology: Stability: Trade: Wealth: Corruption: Poverty(Read rule 13): Production: Homeworld: Capital City: Moon(s): Details: Are you in disposal of any ships(Yes/No)? How many? Ship 1: Name: Details: Ship 2: Name: Details: Ship 3: Name: Details: Others:
LNG257
#163148920Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

Congratulations on pretty much copying Reality of Being.
Piment
#163148972Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

Piment
#163149063Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

LNG, I really liked Reality of Beings, so I decided to make one similiar, but in THIS one, you begin to explore the space on a single planet.
BrandonS677
#163149112Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:43 AM GMT

Why can't some alien race be lvl 10 on the scale. I mean I wanted to make a race that helps life stay alive. Protecting the galaxy from threats and stuff.
Piment
#163149394Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Because this is the beggining of space exploration for everyone. If you want something more advanced, go to Reality of Being(http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=161165462). It's a really nice RP for people who want space battles and stuff, but if you want more exploration, this is the perfect one.
Piment
#163150630Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

Species CS: Name: Humans Description: They are friendly beings with two legs and two arms. The Humans are simple, but they have a great potential, and together, they may one day become a great empire. Homeworld: Earth, also known as Terra Additional Information(You can leave it blank if you wish): Humans are very intelligent and creative beings beings. Civilization CS: Name: United Earth Republic Alias(Optional): Terran Republic Population: 11 Billion History: Earth was always a divided planet. Many empires have risen and fallen among the many years. It was very hard to form a single nation for the entire planet, but the old United Nations managed to create the UER, with the support of major countries. Government Type: Democracy Head of State: President Gustavo Barbosa Additional Information: None Stats(1-10): Technology: 7.0 Stability: 6.1 Trade: 7.6 Wealth: 8.0 Corruption: 4.7 Poverty(Read rule 13): 5.2 Production: 9.0 Homeworld: Earth Capital City: London, Washington DC, Beijing and Rio de Janeiro Moon(s): Moon AKA Lua Details: The UER has set a small base at the moon, which allow ships to refuel and gather supplies. Are you in disposal of any ships(Yes/No)? Yes How many? 2 Ship 1: Name: Odissey Details: The Odissey is the biggest terran ship ever built, it can carry more then 30 humans, but it is slow and takes alot of fuel. Ship 2: Name: Apolo Details: The Apolo is a medium sized ship. It is used to deploy sattelites around planets and it can carry 10 personnel. The ship is quite fast. Ship 3: Name: None Details: N/A Others: Lol I'm the owner I don't need to do this
Piment
#163153512Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

C'mon guys, give a try.

of     1