of     1   

ChaseIsNotDead
#163225890Friday, May 29, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

Changing my style from now on..There is a new me..Word to Kanye. [Intro] What do you get when you mix a high level of lyricism and a high level and a high level of artist? You get Kid Vigi. [Verse] Vigi bout to flow again Which means every single rapper in a hole again 6 feet, dig deep, you'll never find their souls again Never second in the placement What you are now witnessing is a legend in the making Oh snap, he got better with the cadence Oh crap, he's done living in the matrix I'm done with the simulations I'ma take yo brain and stimulate it I'ma change the game & liberate it I feel your hatred, like you a cr1p I feel you hate red You're a blimp, I'm a spaceship Like I'm a statue on MT. Rushmore, I'm ahead But don't get it twisted, I'll still body you I'm diabolical I'll cut an arm or two off With a katana that I bought at a pawn shop I'll pop a collarbone Now that I got a flow I am the God of flow Better let your dad and ya aunt and ya mama know Cuz I'm just as mad as Kendrick's dad when he ain't get his domino's Everybody using Versace flow Tell all these amigos, adios Honestly y'all gotta go I'ma divide y'all like monom1als Because you're very uhh bull but you have a weak smell And since you're very uhh bull, I'ma let you factor these L's It's Vigilante Always winning, Vigiante, no L And I'm so dope but I don't smoke almost like Vigilante know L's We gon conquer Kid Hustle, you can't stop us This is the aftermath Which is really funny because I had history after math So when I blow up, it's only right if history's the aftermath I'm twice as good, I ain't half as bad I'm coming for the top, better pack your bags Better fold your shirts, better grab yo hats Find another job, hope you have no tats That's visible, like the letter b my team is indivisible They always bring my name up I know Vigi is lyrical but can he make a banger I know he draws those visuals with his colorful paintbrush He only got 1 style, I wonder if he could change up I'll never put the mic down Despite everybody saying they don't like my sound Over and out & I seen your slight frown I looked at the clock, wasn't no numbers it just said now
ChaseIsNotDead
#163225960Friday, May 29, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

No metaphors, no similies, can't diss...my ass.
DXZ0MBI3117
#163226077Friday, May 29, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

You beat W-Trap, I'll give you that. But Kane crushed you, and so did Wonder.
KingHurrican3
#163227381Friday, May 29, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

No offense but maybe you just can't diss. But I liked your old style better.
GlowRyan
#163227408Friday, May 29, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

i'd jump in if I had to tbh. I mean I owe Kid Hustle so much, i'd probably have to.
ChaseIsNotDead
#163227478Friday, May 29, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

Unless I put a few metaphors and some curved similes then everyone thinks it's stupid.
GlowRyan
#163227510Friday, May 29, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

But this was kind trash; 4.5/10

of     1