of     1   

TavellClinton
#163272080Friday, May 29, 2015 9:10 PM GMT

Beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg3aTQwLjfg [Hook] We raw as fxk, only hang with the same, Fxk with me boy I put you to shame, C(o)ckin dis pistol put one in the brain, We catch the body then we flee the state, Money go long ima lead the way, 600! How you real bch, surrounded by fakes, Savage don't care what the fxk a ngga say, Stay in yo lane but stay the fxk out of my face, Before I flame up and come right where you stay, No witness, no lead, well that mean no case, Whole ounce cookin', I don't leave no trace, Verse 1 - ShaeDrxmmond Down Martin Grove, we be throwin' slugs Lean out the window you can smell the dr(u)g$, If you ain't hard don't fxk with dem th(u)gs, Fxk ngas think we out here playin' Y'all ain't with the sht, you ain't slaying , When we go past you better start praying, When we catch a OPP, gutter where he laying, Ain't no turning back, graveyard's where you staying, Nga up N' left when he saw them blasters, That ain't good enough start runnin' faster, Picture done got turned around now I'm yo master, Ain't no room for them deep rap cuz you a cracker, Hittin' up the club, burner's on full auto, Don't get caught slackin' b(t)ch, that's my motto, My moma ain't raise a sntch or a btch nga, Out here every day always gettin' bigger, Go n' start some sht, hands on the grip, Nga I'm prepared, finna load a clip, Once you start the beef don't let me catch you slip, Neva lackin' btch, got a new new release, Look at me the wrong way, Nga rest in peace, [Hook] We raw as fxk, only hang with the same, Fxk with me boy I put you to shame, C(o)ckin dis pistol put one in the brain, We catch the body then we flee the state, Money go long ima lead the way, 600! How you real bch, surrounded by fakes, Savage don't care what the fxk a ngga say, Stay in yo lane but stay the fxk out of my face, Before I flame up and come right where you stay, No witness, no lead, well that mean no case, Whole ounce cookin', I don't leave no trace, Verse 2 - (coming) [Hook] We raw as fxk, only hang with the same, Fxk with me boy I put you to shame, C(o)ckin dis pistol put one in the brain, We catch the body then we flee the state, Money go long ima lead the way, 600! How you real bch, surrounded by fakes, Savage don't care what the fxk a ngga say, Stay in yo lane but stay the fxk out of my face, Before I flame up and come right where you stay, No witness, no lead, well that mean no case, Whole ounce cookin', I don't leave no trace, Verse 3 - Savage Capo Im Coolin With My Youngins' And What we smoke 1hunna But N(gga) Im 6hunna Click Clack Pow now he runnin' Dont be fxk(ing) with My youngins' Them n(ggas) be drummin' Im coolin with My Young N(ggas) A lot Of Kush Alot Of guns N(gga) You see us Better Run n(gga) Bullets hot Like The sun n(gga) im high smoking Ganja F(ck) a Tooka gang Bish Im 6hunna. Kill Yall Then Forget yall I feel Like Poppin red Dots Big Guns That knock your head off Bang bang Come see how we rockin' We Out Here Neva Lackin' We see dem opps lurkin' We sendin shells so dont be caught slackin' Im of the sk*unk b(tch) I dont give a fxk b(ch) I dont knuckle up b(tch) Youll get shot quick See U on The Block b(ch), you will get shot quick. Around Our Block b(tch) Rip' All The Mfing Guys Why They Take All The Mfing Guys Now It's finna get f(xking) Live [Hook] We raw as fxk, only hang with the same, Fxk with me boy I put you to shame, C(o)ckin dis pistol put one in the brain, We catch the body then we flee the state, Money go long ima lead the way, 600! How you real bch, surrounded by fakes, Savage don't care what the fxk a ngga say, Stay in yo lane but stay the fxk out of my face, Before I flame up and come right where you stay, No witness, no lead, well that mean no case, Whole ounce cookin', I don't leave no trace,
JorDandere
#163272894Friday, May 29, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

I really didn't like this at all; I see what you guys were trying to do but I doubt any of you have held a gun before in RL or have done any of the other deeds you claimed to have done in this song. 4/10
XxKingOfWhackXx
#163273018Friday, May 29, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

I don'y like your song too, Jordan.
XxKingOfWhackXx
#163273072Friday, May 29, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

don't*
JorDandere
#163273217Friday, May 29, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

I don't frequently make songs but if you are referring to the disses I did like a week ago then okaaaay..
JorDandere
#163273394Friday, May 29, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

By the way ATL I heard your song ALWAYS get very low ratings and that you copy songs from other artists.
TheUnknownZodiac
#163273483Friday, May 29, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

ATL Bassicly use Tupac verses, also this is very weak 3.8/10, and i only glanced it, didn't even read.
TavellClinton
#163278191Friday, May 29, 2015 10:39 PM GMT

Das cuz y'all white not black. White people took over the record companies
JorDandere
#163278302Friday, May 29, 2015 10:40 PM GMT

I'm black actually.
JorDandere
#163278378Friday, May 29, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

And I still don't like this. What does race matter anyways? If it's bad it's bad no matter what the race is.
TavellClinton
#163282286Friday, May 29, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

Jord I should go more in depth, but realize this isn't finished yet.
circirak
#163284421Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

@op Is it bad you remind me of Hillary clinton?
TavellClinton
#163288100Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

I've heard things like that before, yes.

of     1