of     221   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

robloxfan564
#163298051Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

Why did I have to stay in this stupid cage? "Dinner." A man came up to the glass room I was in and slid a tray filled with a brown goop that they said would help me improve my skills as an Anara. Suddenly, an alarm went off. "Code red, code red. This is not a drill. Code red." The man rushed out. I, however, was filled with joy as another person with a hood on that appeared to be female shattered the front of my glass cage with a sledgehammer. I stepped out gingerly, following her outside where a large hole gaped in the wall. So this is what I was waiting for all along. The outside world. -------------------- This roleplay is about a species of animal/human hybrid called Anara, a genetically modified being created to have the traits of both human and animal. The C.O.L facility, the twisted factory the Anaras were created in, is a building that was built in secret. The Anaras were an unknown race, thought to be a fairy tale until now. A group of rogues broke into the building, rescuing all the Anara from the iron fist of misery that was C.O.L. Now that they are free, they strive to let their existence be known throughout the world. Character Sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Animal you are fused with (if you are an Anara): Anara or Human: Bio (minimum of one sentence): Other: Name: Quinne Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Shiny. straight white hair with flecks of black, reaching down past her bottom (cue Minions saying 'bottom' and laughing), amber eyes with quite large pupils that almost show no iris. She has large nine-foot-long wings that are white with the occasional black fleck here and there. Her feet are, instead, bird talons (starting at her knees) that have fluffy white feathers. Her hands are also tipped with short claws and covered with white feathers, although not as much. She wears a white plain shift dress with slits in the back for the wings. Animal you are fused with: Snowy owl. Anara or Human: Anara. Bio: Quinne grew up in the C.O.L factory, not much else about it. Other: Her wrist is branded with the number 403569 and she also has a missing claw on one of her feet making it hard to stand up correctly. Rules: 1. No trolling/gmodding/Mary-sues/Gary-stues. 2. Listen to me/mods. What I say goes. 3. Romance is permitted, but anything past a short kiss is forbidden. 4. Have atleast one flaw in your character. Mods: xbikeman (if she decides to join) Englandish (if she decides to join)
robloxfan564
#163298113Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

I found a spelling mistake. In my appearance, I meant to say 'shiny, straight white hair'
rockmax2112alt
#163298115Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

ANU ACKBAR! THIS IS A COPY OF BEASTS ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
robloxfan564
#163298174Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

huh what do you mean :/ this just....popped into my head once I was brainstorming for an idea
foIie
#163299834Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:31 AM GMT

yas I love this Character Sheet: Name: Kodoku Wakahisa Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Kodoku is pale and short, only about 5" 6. She has straight, dark brown hair at her shoulders with subtle gold highlights and pecan-coloured eyes. She is wearing a black jumpsuit with tall black boots. Animal you are fused with: Leopard Anara or Human: Anara Bio: She can't remember much before being put in the horrible factory. After that, it's all been a bland mess of living in captivity. Other: ..
robloxfan564
#163300420Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

(um...doubting this'll get much more joiners...so I'll start) Quinne I run out the hole in the wall, joy overwhelming me as I let out a cry and spread my wings, soaring above the smoke-cloud producing factories then landing. "Yes!" I squeal, digging my talons into the soil. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...this is what it's like outside?"
sweetlillyrose
#163303366Saturday, May 30, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

@Rock, xD. Yes, it is very much along the line of Beasts, but let the girl have her role-play. It was just an idea that popped into her head, and she never heard of Beasts, so, she ain't copying.)
xbikeman
#163305137Saturday, May 30, 2015 4:48 AM GMT

(Such a good idea >-< but don't know how to describe a human fused with a bobcat xD)
LegacyFreak
#163314607Saturday, May 30, 2015 9:59 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Vincenza Scratch Age: 24 Gender: Female Appearance: (Equestria Girls DJ PON-3) She has white pony ears and a tail that matches her hair style and colour, with her height being a tall 6'2". Animal you are fused with: Unicorn Pony Anara or Human: Anara Bio: Vincenza used to be a successful DJ and music artist before she was fused with a unicorn pony. This new addition of magic, allows her to multi-task and teleport, etc etc... Other: A magenta aura can be seen around her right hand when she uses her magic abilities. She also has the number 235907 branded on her left wrist.
Lillypichu
#163316896Saturday, May 30, 2015 11:28 AM GMT

Dwagon is incredibly nice ;-; I thought people like her died out... " Heaven gave us dinosaurs. I say we hug them. "
SagePakkana
#163317004Saturday, May 30, 2015 11:31 AM GMT

Name: Mark Kingly Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: He appears to be 5'11 in height, has lean muscles, and he is Caucasian. He has black messy hair and black eyes. He wears a black long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, black belt with white buckle, black sorts and white shoes. Animal you are fused with (if you are an Anara): N/A Anara or Human: Human Bio (minimum of one sentence): He always dreamed of what it looks like if he would befriend a Anara. He tried to make friends with one, but his parents wouldn't let him as they find those creatures very dangerous. Other: He is currently in high school. His father was a manager of a hotel and his mother a secretary.
bluebolt40
#163320527Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:52 PM GMT

Name: Luke Jackson Age: 26 Gender: Male Appearance: White with blond shaggy hair, mostly wears a black shirt and white jeans. Sea green eyes, small and skinny. Animal you are fused with (if you are an Anara): N/A Anara or Human: Human Bio (minimum of one sentence): Lived as a hobo most of life, but worked in the C.O.L factory thinking they are doing the right thing. Other: Always has a small knife by his side.
bluebolt40
#163320881Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:59 PM GMT

*works in the C.O.L factory
Teneski
#163324487Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Name: Queijo (Aether) Age: 5 Gender: Male Appearance: Incredibly small for his age, often wears a cute little sweater with it saying "CHEESE" knitted with mostly red cloth. He always wears old jeans, blue eyes and a small nose. Pretty skinny and has averagely sized ears. His hair his blonde, having very pale skin. His hair is very long, his hair on his neck eventually curling and has very short sideburns. He actually has a very scaly feel if you laid a finger on his skin and ran it down his arm. His teeth are very human like with the exception of two large fangs that can show out of his mouth. Has a few freckles on cheeks. Animal you are fused with: Anaconda Anara or Human: Anara Bio (minimum of one sentence): Queijo's mother came from Portugal and his father comes from Spain. Queijo's actual name was the odd name of Aether. At the age of 3, he was basically taken by the C.O.L. and fused with a young Anaconda. For some reason he stopped aging after he turned five, which he should have been 20. People at C.O.L. believed this is because of the lack of growth cells he had. On May 30th, unknown year, he managed to whack through his cage by biting on it for several hours and hitting it with his scaly arms. He is now roaming in some forest out there. Other: A percentage of his foot is legit snake skin. He holds double sided personality disorder.
robloxfan564
#163324586Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:15 PM GMT

(@legacy not accepted, because how exactly would she get powers from a genetic mutation? I know it is a unicorn, but the horn could be achieved through a small add-on DNA transfer from a narwhal or any animal with a forehead horn. I'm trying to make this atleast a bit realistic, sorry about that. Other than the powers, you're accepted. @sage Accepted @blue Accepted.
Absxlve
#163324634Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:16 PM GMT

Mikasa, what have you done?!
robloxfan564
#163324694Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:17 PM GMT

(I didn't make it g@y, alright)
robloxfan564
#163324757Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:18 PM GMT

(@lifeless accepted, I like what you did with the age)
Teneski
#163324776Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:18 PM GMT

(I'll join in) Queijo would creep up on a small mouse, his eyes narrowed to slits. He'd hiss quietly. "Come on, come on, come here you rascal!" He thought to himself. Queijo leaped at the mouse, jamming his fangs into its back and smashing it. "Yay! I hassssss a moussssse!!!" Queijo would sit down, eating it politely and thanking for its life. He would then bury the bones respectively, walking away happily.
Absxlve
#163324777Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:18 PM GMT

It's not that, it... it doesn't look right to me...
robloxfan564
#163324952Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:21 PM GMT

(btw guys, we started) Quinne I look back at the hole in the wall, gazing in awe at all the others. I never saw another Anara besides my cage-buddies that were placed beside me. There were lion-people, deer-people, monkey-people, fish-people, bird people like me and so much more.
SagePakkana
#163325063Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:23 PM GMT

Mark Bored, very much bored. It's already my summer vacation, which means no school for four months. I'm at a coffee shop just to relax, since my parents are on a business trip. All I could think of is where will I see an Anara these days?
robloxfan564
#163325068Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:24 PM GMT

Quinne I looked over at another person, going up to them and cocking my head to the side. I poked him gently. He had just ate a mouse, which, reminded me that I was hungry too. (lifeless, that's your cue)
Teneski
#163325162Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:25 PM GMT

Queijo's ears suddenly twitched. He felt movement in the ground, sticking his tongue. "Hisssss...." Queijo would follow the scent slowly, his rear sticking up in air rudely. The scent would eventually lead torward the C.O.L, smelling an Anara. "A birdy!!!" Queijo would run stupidly closer to the scent, smiling happily and humming "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream..."
bluebolt40
#163325174Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:26 PM GMT

"Oh no... what.. how did this happen?" Luke is bleeding next to the pile of rubble. "Guards, go and see what happened then report back to me, and get people working on this now!" Luke sighed " This is gonna be a lot of paperwork....."

of     221   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right