indyracoon
#164048382Monday, June 08, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

(is it 2 late to join i got distracted with other threads kek)
robloxfan564
#164048424Monday, June 08, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

(no, it isn't too late)
robloxfan564
#164048485Monday, June 08, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

Quinne "This looks complicated." I say, fighting to get it on.
LegacyFreak
#164048576Monday, June 08, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

[Vinyl] I faceplam at the sight of her with the bra over her t-shirt. I walk over to her and help her. "Itgoes under the shirt," i say removing the tshirt and fastening the bra.
robloxfan564
#164048674Monday, June 08, 2015 10:11 PM GMT

Quinne "Oh." I said, throwing in the t-shirt again. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't I need something to cover my legs too?"
robloxfan564
#164048713Monday, June 08, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

(on*)
SagePakkana
#164050032Monday, June 08, 2015 10:30 PM GMT

Mark While I'm still looking for her, I hear rustling from the bushes, and them a roar of a bear. And when I knew it, a black bear appeared from behind and its going to pounce on me. I screamed in terror, I drop myself on the ground and I closed my eyes just to let it end it all.
robloxfan564
#164052035Monday, June 08, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

Quinne I heard a loud roar and Mark yelling. I throw on some black shorts and, opening my wings, soar out the door. While flying I see the situation from above. My mind told me it was too dangerous but my instincts told me to interfere. Dive bombing, I land on the bear, knocking the wind out of it and giving Mark time to escape.
SagePakkana
#164052271Monday, June 08, 2015 11:00 PM GMT

Mark When I open my eyes and turn back, I see Quinne on top of the bear. "Quinne?!"
rockmax2112alt
#164057969Tuesday, June 09, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

(my compadres is it okay if i serve as the leader of the man's commando unit sent to track down prisoners k give me a ketchup so i know what is happening k k k k k )
foIie
#164059523Tuesday, June 09, 2015 12:39 AM GMT

Kodoku I heard a bear and Mark yelling, then him shouting out Quinne's name. I ran back and gasped. Quinne can't fight that thing! "No!" I shouted to Quinne, pushing her off, and tried fighting the bear myself. I clawed at its underbelly and it roared angrily, hitting me to the side. I groaned and jumped onto the bear's back, clawing madly. It roared over and over and swung around, trying to get me off, but I wouldn't. TobecontinuedcauseIhavetoleave
rockmax2112alt
#164060827Tuesday, June 09, 2015 12:54 AM GMT

(eyyyy englandish my compadre of sorts)
SagePakkana
#164062758Tuesday, June 09, 2015 1:16 AM GMT

Mark Kodoku finally came! But with such violence that they're at it, I suddenly my fainted.
indyracoon
#164075373Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:01 AM GMT

Name: Wesley (Wes) Rivermoore Age: 31 Gender: M Appearance: The easiest way to picture him would be to imagine John Bonham with an anchor beard. Scruffy look, and long, dark brown wavy hair. His smile isn't the brightest, that is, when he does smile. He has rather large black wings, and talons beginning at his ankles. His pupil is completely black. (Currently) he wears a simple black polyester shirt and tactical khakis. (This will soon change, so if you want, I can post what I'm planning for his shortly-to-become outfit.) Animal you are fused with (if you are an Anara): A minor fusion with a black bird. Anara or Human: Anara Bio (minimum of one sentence): Wes was previously in the spec ops (idk if that shud be Spec Ops so um ye). Prior-to being mutates as an Anara, he was injured by a bomb, leaving him in the hospital. Apparently, the C.O.L. thought it would be a good idea to put a trained killer in solitary and have him mutated. He has two things he'd like to succeed as of now, first off, finish off the dealers (if you know what I mean) that injured him to begin with, and second, find out what the heck the C.O.L. is trying to achieve with this, if anything at all. Other: He's a bit cranky. His voice is similar to that of Liam Neeson (if you don't know what that sounds like, it's scruffy.) (Also, what's the closest city(ies) to the escape point)
foIie
#164079673Tuesday, June 09, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

Kodoku I wrestled with the bear for a while before sliding underneath it to claw at its underbelly. I shredded the skin and it shrieked, pawing at me and hitting me away. I lay stunned for a moment before yowling a challenge and getting up. Growling, I darted to its neck and laid a killing bite to the neck. It shouted and screamed, trying to pry me off, but I didn't budge until I knew it was dead. I let go and panted, staring at the dead bear while wiping the blood from my mouth. "You're welcome," I said to Mark.
SagePakkana
#164088650Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:10 AM GMT

Mark I still lay unconscious.
Sanijta
#164098667Tuesday, June 09, 2015 2:44 PM GMT

im so tempted to join this cause I want to c; Character Sheet: Name: Analia Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Analia is an Anara who has been fused with a rabbit. Her human features and rabbit features are balanced in between. She has short cream-colored 'fur' and large, dark blue eyes. Since she is a rabbit, she is rather small in size, only about 5"4. She has a 'pear'-shaped body and at the moment, she wears black flats, white tights, and a collared dress that is pink. She has long light caramel-brown hair that falls to her mid-back and bangs swept to the left side. She also wears a black headband. She has rather large, floppy ears with one black stud-earring on both. Her eyes are human-like, yet she has a rabbit-like nose and mouth. She is suppose to give off this kind of innocent look that any bunny would give off. Animal you are fused with (if you are an Anara): Rabbit Anara or Human: Anara BIO(minimum of one sentence): Analia can't remember much from her childhood, honestly. Analia has had a relatively normal, plain life in her cage as an Anara. Other: Analia kind of lacks in vision. She always have those moments where she cant see something right in front of her since she is farsighted.
robloxfan564
#164132528Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

(Indy and sanjita, accepted) Quinne "I could've handled that myself..." I huff before going over to Mark. "I think he's asleep, why is he so tired right now?"
SagePakkana
#164132794Tuesday, June 09, 2015 10:24 PM GMT

Mark And then, I suddenly woke, panting. "W-What happened?" I asked.
robloxfan564
#164139241Tuesday, June 09, 2015 11:39 PM GMT

Quinne "A bear attacked you." I said. (the Anaras were thoroughly taught about animals by a young age)
SagePakkana
#164140335Tuesday, June 09, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

Mark "And where's Kodoku?" I asked.
indyracoon
#164149020Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

Wes~ I wake up to the sound of an alarm. Never knew they had late-wake-up alarms. I get up and look around. Apparently it wasn't a late wake-up alarm at all, or at least it wasn't meant to be, for me it acted as so. The glass around was shattered, and not many seemed very close by, save for the dead bodies of security. I walk out of the shattered glass room and pick up an assault rifle from the nearest dead security body. Not sure if I'll need it at the moment, but in case I can't get one later, now's the time.
Sanijta
#164154836Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

Analia had been skipping from the building she escaped from, happiness dwelling inside of her. She couldn't believe this was happening. All those years doing nothing inside a lonely and miserable glass cage, now she could finally drink in the fresh air of the outside world for the first time. Everything looked so different. There were enormous cages lining up the sides of the black floor. "Woah.." She squeaked as she lumbered forwards. All she could see were a thick crowd of 'humans'. As Analia neared one of the humans secluded from everyone else, it's face grew pale with horror and worry. It seemed to be a female, and it carried a strangely-shaped small cage that had appeared to have a baby inside of it. Analia cocked her head at the human's expression. "What's wrong with you? You're as white as a ghost." She questioned, narrowing her dark-blue eyes. "G-get away from my baby and I, you weird freak!" The human suddenly yowled. Recoiling at these words, Analia quickly sprung away and fell onto all fours, gracefully hopping from the scene. Why were the humans so mean to her? She just couldn't understand their ways. Maybe they were afraid of rabbits.
bluebolt40
#164195837Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

(Been gone about 2 days, when I was here, there was 11 posts, can someone tell me what I missed? xD)
bluebolt40
#164196229Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:22 PM GMT

(*11 pages)