of     1   

Senpaisaur
#163647142Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

Okay so like two days ago or three can't remember I did this interest check about what I then made into a RP called Soulshifters the heck several people liked it yet nobody has joined #FeelTheFail why don't you guys like it anymore maybe it's the concept Okay New interest check: Same concept with humans transforming into their spirit-animal give opinions like or change mind and also new ideas because the rest of the rp i came up with clearly didnt appeal Seɴpαι нαѕ ɴoтιced yoυ ✔
Senpaisaur
#163705150Thursday, June 04, 2015 5:09 PM GMT

umg has everyone like died or something srsly why am i invisible Seɴpαι нαѕ ɴoтιced yoυ ✔
Nieol
#163707425Thursday, June 04, 2015 5:54 PM GMT

I know my opinion isn't that valuable, considering if I do join, I post twice then stop. But from what I've seen, no one seems interested in the whole turning into an animal thing. I've just never seen it work out before. Might have happened when I wasn't looking, but then again that is entirely possible. Anyways, I need to know a bit of the plot. Why are they turning into spirit animals? Is there any sort of thing going on, or are they just sitting with a thumb up their butt?
Senpaisaur
#163707923Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:03 PM GMT

^ before, people said they liked the idea and that they would join when i posted it and i did create a rp with the whole concept thing in it and i cba to repost the whole thing Seɴpαι нαѕ ɴoтιced yoυ ✔
Nieol
#163708201Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:08 PM GMT

Well, did you post it during the same time you got the majority of your responses? That is important, as different time zones house different people whom are interested in different things.
Senpaisaur
#163709669Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:31 PM GMT

im GMT and I posted the same time the day after scroo my timezone i give up let's go eat salad oi maybe let's collab and make somethin new Seɴpαι нαѕ ɴoтιced yoυ ✔

of     1