of     1   

superboy123210
#163861414Saturday, June 06, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

I would like a system that would allow people to remove some one from our "Followers" section of the friends system. Its a way that some one can Cyber stalk someone over roblox. And the "Block Player" dose not remove someone from your "Followers" tab meaning the block becomes void and allows indirect communication. I may be the first to complain about this but it makes me feel uncomfortable and to be fully honest i wish that the "Follow" system would be removed it is uncomfortable and to continent for stalkers and people who use roblox for more, perve... er, Inappropriate reasons. And this is coming from a 23 year old woman who has has been stalked in real life so this being possible makes me feel vary wary and stirs up bad memories to the point that seeing a friends request will make me have nightmares.
CookingCereal
#163862092Saturday, June 06, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

you can change what your followers do in the settings section Cooked cereal is not cooked but at the same time cooked without ever being cooked.
superboy123210
#176078302Monday, October 12, 2015 3:26 PM GMT

WHO WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE SETTINGS?!?!?! plus people don't need to make posts on this anymore

of     1