of     1   

coolfinn10408
#164055970Monday, June 08, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

The Instrumental from my man right here, he sells beats. The AVG lease is $30.00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oDUgexSBy0 _________________________________________________________________________________________ {Intro} 0:00- 0:18 {Verse One} We all have bad dreams Some get forgotten like Frazier or bad memes Thoughts filled with razors, loud screams Awoke but life is a bad dream Hood symphony let your gat sing I must admit I love some girls, but I can't really say I like to buy rings Heading to the point where I'm on stage and I start to sing, But then I realize rap is my everything Like in 2005, n**as wear over sized white T-shirts and some bling. I got a black diamond on my pinky ring. Yeah, rap music gets blown up all the sudden, a new release of legalized w**d and some coc**ne, I'm sitting in the BLVD,then I hear rang rang rang, 7-11 getting robbed that's the thing Thug Life is like a bee, when it hits you it stings now we all sitting here on our mind and we think: {Hook:1:16-1:30} We got here in the streets, guns flying right and left, see we got a homie seizuring, epilepsy, I'm cutting the the job, yungest ni**a repping, and y'all hop on my beat like its yours and start flexing, I don't know why, how or when, I ended up in the position I'm in and There is no backing down, as yours I accept this crown, y'all nothing but a sad clown, Midnight Wanders..... {verse II} this that sweet laid back sound , if I could just get on fer a minute n lay it down , I've been abducted to the underground , I'm a newfound - lander , im like a thunder cloud ,oh wait I came in unannounced ,Drake, Proud to be America , it's cold up here ,I'd rather be in the south ,with a cigarillo hangin out my mouth , no need for wigging out , just sit upon the cough n grip a pen with your palms , the aggression is gone into a song no doubt yall better be alarmed , I give what u want , your reaction is wow,I make music for the love , and I ain't stopping now, my thoughts are whack, brainwashed from all this rap, I backtalk to everyone I deserve to be slapped, hell I'm 22 now and feeling old, where's my grave? I need a god dam* bucket full of paint for this... I ain't tryna dis, but love is a ungranted wish, ugh too young to be feeling this old feel like a torn down neighborhood that's growing with mold, honestly speaking with some Hennessy D Menace has told, this is some origami now give the Mac's and Glocks a fold. Yeah, I'm still me. Since that day in 1993, that may not be that day I was born, but who's gonna stop me, the rap game is a pimple saying pop me. Yeah, this ya Boi D on the track, smoking, selling, and flipping packs, fu** is up? 22 and going through a mid-life crises every step I take is a rolling of the dices. I drive my Porsche with a a license, if you want a life story then we best get to writing. Yeah, I'm on some Midnight, -lay-in-your-bed and overthink. so deep in thoughts, how you blink? I'm returning and never going back, dear mind, Let that sink.

of     1