of     1   

puppykittyhorse123
#164108120Tuesday, June 09, 2015 5:22 PM GMT

Hello people of Roblox. I have a problem here. I can't launch ROBLOX games. I click PLAY, it tells me to download. I already have ROBLOX installed though. I tried to reinstall it, restart my computer and install it continously, but i can't get any game to work. Please help soon! Mike
TheDaftPunkGuy
#164108859Tuesday, June 09, 2015 5:34 PM GMT

I have the same problem, I really need help too.
Vineshroom
#164109619Tuesday, June 09, 2015 5:46 PM GMT

It happens with me, too. May I ask what operating system you are running? I'm investigating this problem and I am trying to find the cause of it. Are you running Windows 7?
Imada_Yuna
#164111081Tuesday, June 09, 2015 6:06 PM GMT

I can play, but the white screen pop up at the roblox player so mine is worst.
aaronremmers14
#164112711Tuesday, June 09, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

It's because ROBLOX is getting development problems
MontrealCA
#164113438Tuesday, June 09, 2015 6:39 PM GMT

Yep. Same.
Aeralon
#164116959Tuesday, June 09, 2015 7:23 PM GMT

Roblox admins SHOULD have fixed this instead of making crappy updates like ruining the friends system, horrid new look, buggy updates, etc.
Vineshroom
#164118131Tuesday, June 09, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

"Roblox admins SHOULD have fixed this instead of making crappy updates like ruining the friends system, horrid new look, buggy updates, etc." You don't understand how much ROBLOX's developing team works on stuff, do you? For one, I don't think that the friends system is ruined, in fact, I like it more than the last one. It's just your opinion. Also, the "horrid look" is modern and innovative, which is what much of the ROBLOX community wants. Do you seriously want the same thing for many years? Or would you rather have innovation and a cleaner look on the site? You keep forgetting the good updates that they offer, too. What about the smooth terrain update? That is a massive improvement that will change the way games look on ROBLOX forever. What about the custom particle update? It can be used for very advanced effects in ROBLOX. What about the new games page? It has a very modern and clean look. Do you seriously think that the past game pages looked professional?
kevicor0222
#164126900Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

I am gonna give my opinion on the roblox updates, which I have the freedom to exercise my opinion, first of all. They... are... HORRIBLE!!! Seriously, I loved when you could have has many friends you liked, when the website looked less childish, you could check when the person joined the game easily on checking their games. Seriously, I am now embarrassed saying that I am playing this game. I open the website and it just looks like crap, compared to the one last year. I`m not even sure how I am still playing this game. Just, fix the website please! Also, I am having the exact same issue, I cannot load the games. Why? Because, the admins are trying to make the website to look more like crap again. Seriously, we players just wants to play video games. We do not care how you improve the websites, you are just making it more ugly. Except improving the website, improve your staff that answers the phone when some parents calls for billing help and such, secondly fix the damn lag issues in every game. Thirdly, fix the issue that it seems like a lot of people are experiencing lately which is WE CANNOT JOIN ANY GAMES!
awsomenessed
#164127698Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:28 PM GMT

I Had the Same Problem but all you do is re reinstall .....Simple
kevicor0222
#164128729Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

awsome, first of all. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not always fix the issue, if its something to do with the website. Than, its impossible to fix unless roblox fixes it.
awsomenessed
#164129066Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

Well roblox uses OpenGL which every PC Should be doing, plus yeah it can be a glitch in the sytem or a virus infection from the games you play
aaronremmers14
#164184335Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

"You don't understand how much ROBLOX's developing team works on stuff, do you?" Neither do you, Roblox updates are getting worse and worser, like price floor, making it almost impossible for a NBC'er to have clothing they want. Also, i want old roblox 2008 back, when nobody was judged by ur character. And ruining NBC shirt creators was horrible too. And ROBLOX is becoming a OD'ing site since ROBLOX is featuring more OD items and games
awsomenessed
#164184946Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:58 PM GMT

I like the New Roblox, its very costimisable and and very good plugins like model resize and i think the Roblox studio's new gui is great back then it was not change with the icon all over the place but now the very sortted out and its takes me 30 seconds to find what i need. plus you need to worries about the old roblox animations. you can actioly find an animation on the catalog to change them. also the old gui's forget those just open file location and your own style in your piction editor, and hey the only 3 problems i have are 1. the new 3.0's Sucks 2. players Roblox Beta's Are not working and 3.People Complaning about them
koolerests
#164242642Thursday, June 11, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

Well, im running on Windows 7 and I keep getting the same problem. It wont even let me uninstall the game.
awsomenessed
#164264677Thursday, June 11, 2015 1:51 PM GMT

if on windows 8.1 press the start and x button for windows 7 go to control panel press uninistall al program and there you go
Skyseye
#207758643Saturday, January 21, 2017 2:34 AM GMT

"I am gonna give my opinion on the roblox updates, which I have the freedom to exercise my opinion, first of all. They... are... HORRIBLE!!! Seriously, I loved when you could have has many friends you liked, when the website looked less childish, you could check when the person joined the game easily on checking their games. Seriously, I am now embarrassed saying that I am playing this game. I open the website and it just looks like crap, compared to the one last year. I`m not even sure how I am still playing this game. Just, fix the website please! Also, I am having the exact same issue, I cannot load the games. Why? Because, the admins are trying to make the website to look more like crap again. Seriously, we players just wants to play video games. We do not care how you improve the ######### you are just making it more ugly. Except improving the website, improve your staff that answers the phone when some parents calls for billing help and such, secondly fix the #### lag issues in every game. Thirdly, fix the issue that it seems like a lot of people are experiencing lately which is WE CANNOT JOIN ANY GAMES!" I definitely agree. I used to play this game in like 2010, later on I quit. I ######## and then suddenly found that 1. The game looked like a kid's game. (I can definitely guarantee you that this game has way more people older than the age of 13) 2. Everything was crappy, like I once reported that some had tricked me into giving him something (I forgot what it was). The next day I had it back. Now I reported that I had lost a game pass, and I still don't have it. Also I think that the #### ###### #### design was better. Hopefully they get all the bugs and errors gone and add more support from the makers.
dd512
#207767969Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:31 AM GMT

A year and half later it still not fixed . infact i don't think they care about the part of the community that is poor
SasukeThePower
#207769727Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:54 AM GMT

@Vineshroom shut up, if they actually cared they would've fixed it by now but you're rxtarded ### says that they do. prove that they do.

of     1